Ch 20 Poison
52 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- April 22, 2058

I woke up in my comfy bed. Everyone was still playing the ps5 from yesterday which made me super proud of them. It was nice to have pretty girls enjoying your hobby but I should also indulge in their interests as well to build a better relationship with all of them.

I walked into the grand gaming room where all the ladies were currently playing ps5. “ Thank you everyone for playing the ps5 with me yesterday. Let’s do things that you girls like doing. Victoria what would you like to do today?”

“ Oh my so we aren’t just going to play the ps5 for 30 days straight,” laughed Victoria. “ Well if you’re curious about me…. I am a poison specialist. Although I’m sure Yatsumi has banned me from making any more poisons.”

“ Just let Heaven ask Yatsumi for permission, surely she will allow Victoria access to her laboratory to make poisons,” remarked Udella. 

“ I cannot contact Yatsumi until I have completed my trial, my ladies,” I explained while I knelt before Victoria.

“ Well I had memorized all of my most deadly poison recipes so I can make them if you materialized all the ingredients and my laboratory for me,” wondered Victoria.

Udella replied, “ Can’t he just materialize the end-product without wasting any time on the process?”

“ Yes…. but that’s no fun… Well it’s up to you Heaven,” said Victoria giving me the sparkling eyes.

“ I will do as Victoria desires,” I said 

Victoria pulled up a holographic screen to showcase to me what type of laboratory she required to make the poison. It was such a realistic beautiful representation that made it easy for me to materialize it outside. We all ventured inside after it was created. Everyone’s faces were in shock and awe at my awesome powers.

“ This is amazing Heaven!” exclaimed Victoria. “ Everything I need is here! Now can you please fill up those containers with Acrylamide, Amiton oxalate, Fluoroacetamide, Pentaborane, ...”

She listed about 177 different ingredients which I had no clue what they are. The girls were all waiting silently for me to materialize them. Silence filled the room as I didn’t want to admit that I didn’t know what they were. I had to overcome this unthinkable obstacle myself to show my true worth as a gentleman!

“ Oh sorry Heaven,” apologized Victoria. “ Let me show you exactly what I need to make a poison that can kill an astarian with only 1 yoctogram.” 

She began showing me the pictures of the materials required and I thanked her for helping me. She saved me from embarrassment and I must return the favor!

“ Victoria!” shouted Tiana. “ Are you planning to kill everyone on Astar!”

The girls were alarmed that Victoria wanted to make something super deadly.

“ Don’t worry it will be super safe with Heaven here!” rejoiced Victoria.

“ I will protect all of you beautiful ladies,” I declared.

“ Yes but let Yatsumi die from it,” whispered Udella.

Why was Udella being so mean to my future wife. I can easily hear her saying those types of things with my super-enhanced hearing but I cannot do anything against her because she was a lady.

The chatter died down as Victoria got to work using those fancy machinery to craft her poison. She was eagerly explaining her work to me as she refined, enhanced, purified, mixed, crushed, scrambled, obliterated, fusionize the poison. I didn’t understand what was happening and I could only nod my head in acknowledgment. Victoria was super into poison making, knowing that this poison can annihilate Astar because the poison can affect astarians a planetary distance away without touching them. I had to grant everyone on Astar, immunity to this poison so they would survive it. Everyone on Astar was clueless as to what was going on in this laboratory as this type of poison was banned after its first creation on a different planet that killed everyone.

“ Wow if I can keep making deadlier poison without killing myself, I would be so ecstatic!” beamed Victoria. She looked directly into my eyes “ You will let me live out my dream right?”

“ Too bad Victoria,” interjected Udella. “ Heaven can probably create the single deadliest poison in the entire universe, rendering your research useless.”

“ That’s true… don’t do that Heaven,” said Victoria.

“ I won’t because I am a gentleman,” I said and Victoria kissed me on the cheeks. I don’t know why she did that when I was already engaged to Yatsumi. I thought she was helping me be with Yatsumi, maybe I have to use a barrier to protect myself again.

“ Also why are you trying to destroy my fun with making poison Udella?” said Victoria. “Are you jealous that Heaven is enabling my dream more than yours right now?”

“ Yes I am. If Heaven falls in love with me instead of Yatsumi. I will be able to have even more fun with my life,” said Udella.

They glared at each other. Tiana and the other girls were separating them so they won’t fight each other. Udella liked me but there was nothing in Princess Xena’s gentleman handbook that teaches how to reject girls in a gentlemanly fashion. She probably thought I would marry Kyro and wouldn’t need a rejection guide. Then I realized that I should marry the most beautiful girl in the universe if I can only have 1 true love. 

“ Don’t worry, I will help you realize your dream tomorrow Udella,” I knelt.

“ Yay!” Udella wanted to kiss me on the cheeks but I used my barrier to stop her. “ How come you let Victoria kiss you on the cheeks and not me?” Her eyes glaring at me with a hint of sadness.

“ I...I’m sorry!” I bowed. “ I don’t want to do any of those types of things anymore because I don’t want to cheat on Yatsumi.”

“ But remember Yatsumi originally gave us permission to freely kiss you?” said Udella as she began hugging me close to her. Of course, she wasn’t able to as I used my barrier to push her off.

Victoria helped push Udella off me, “ Heaven let’s focus on making poison.”

Udella gave me one last sad look before running out of the laboratory. I had failed as a gentleman, I made a lady cry. But right now I need to focus on Victoria because this is her day, after all, I will make it up to her tomorrow.

We spent the next 2 hours creating the deadliest poison and it was finally completed. Victoria kept talking in great detail about her poison specialty. The other 13 girls were all nodding away as they know that when their days come, I will be able to use my power to do anything for them. If only I understood even 1% of what Victoria was talking about, then I would truly be a refined gentleman for her, at least she is super happy about it. 

“ Let’s test this poison on the astarians!” smiled Victoria. “ Heaven, can you create a clone of Udella without the poison immunity?”

“ But my lady, I don’t want to make Udella hate me more,” I said.

“ Aww, Udella won’t hate you more for doing that. It’s not even her, It’s just a clone.”

“ Please Heaven...”

I didn’t know what to do in this type of situation. A gentleman must always respond to a lady’s every need but 2 ladies were going against each other. Do I do what Victoria wanted or what Udella wanted? How do I make them both happy instead of 1 sad, and 1 happy.

“ Fine, can you just revive Grimsbane here and make him suffer for me?” said Victoria.

Victoria saved me from my complicated thinking once again!

“ Gladly!”

I materialized a GrimsBane Clone without the poison immunity and placed him in the testing chambers. Immediately, his skin turned black and blood was spurting outwards everywhere on his body. His body then bloated in size before finally exploding all of its innards everywhere. Then I instantly cleaned off the testing chamber with [ Perfect Clean]. His death was quite gruesome and it only lasted a few seconds.

“ It would probably take too much time for me to create a hundred more different types of poisons so…. Heaven please materialize them for me as we keep on killing Grimsbane over and over again! Cackled Victoria.

“ As you wish, my lady.”

Victoria was quite psychotic in murdering GrimsBane. It reminded me of Yatsumi’s beautiful evil smile as she tortured GrimsBane. I didn’t want to ask what Grimsbane did to Victoria but she must have hated him with a burning fury.

We gave Grimsbane many different poisons and there were even multiple GrimsBane suffering at the same time. The Grimbanes were all trying to beg for mercy but we wouldn’t ever give it to them. The slow-acting poison prolonged his suffering even more as he roared out in pain. At first, Victoria and the girls were happy that Grimsbane was suffering but as time went on… Only Victoria and Tiana remained to enjoy his suffering.

Victoria and Tiana both had that cute psychotic evil smile, just like my beautiful Yatsumi. The rest of the other girls didn’t show such faces.

Udella soon came back to partake in Grimsbane’s suffering. She too had that cute psychotic evil smile. For some reason, these 3 girls make my heart pound faster even though it should only pound faster for only Yatsumi.

“ I can’t wait for my day with Heaven, “ smiled Tiana. 

“ Yes that’s because you’re a torturer, Tiana,” remarked Udella.

Tiana replied, “ Oh my, you were researching me?”

“ Yeah your kindness was so fake that even Heaven fell for it at first,” said Udella.

“ Aren’t you being a little cute criminal arsonist, Udella?” grinned Tiana. “ I will have Heaven allow me to torture a rotten criminal like you.”

“ I knew something was wrong with Udella,” said Victoria. “ Heaven please let me poison clones of Udella.”

“ Ladies let’s not fight each other anymore, I want to make all of you girls happy.”

Udella was hiding behind me from the other 2.

“ So what if I’m an arsonist? You two were dogs doing the dirty work of the Astarian empire.”

So that is why only those 3 girls remained to watch GrimsBane suffer because they are used to killing people. My heart was beating faster with them, was this love? They have shown many similarities with Yatsumi and are making my trial harder but I will never give up on Yatsumi.

“ Heaven we are 2 ladies against 1. You will side with us right?” asked Tiana. She was walking closer to me. “ Udella is the only criminal girl here and instead of execution, it looks like she was forced to seduce you by Yatsumi.”

Udella was holding onto my shirt behind me and silently said, “ please protect me, Heaven.”

“ I’m sure Udella is a pure-hearted lady. She-”

“ Udella had killed 5000 innocent Astarians in one of her biggest arsonist attacks. They all burned to death and that is when she was finally caught by the authorities,” explained Tiana. “ So Heaven, do not listen to the words of a criminal anymore, and let us punish her before we finally execute her.”

Even though she did something like that, I can understand Udella because I committed bat people genocided before. I did revive all of them afterward as I came to regret my actions that day. I’m sure Udella felt the same as well, she probably regrets setting a huge fire like that.

“ Tiana, I’m sure Udella has regretted deeply in her heart that she burned 5000 innocent astarians to death. I can also revive everyone who died in that fire and I think we should give her another chance at life.”

“ Heaven you’re making a mistake!” shouted Victoria.

“ No I’m not!” I shouted. “ Sorry for shouting but I don’t want to let a lady like Udella suffer alone like this. I want to make all of you ladies happy.”

Udella stopped grabbing onto my shirt as she showed herself to the other 2 ladies,“...hehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! REGRETS? WHAT ARE THOSE? I LOVED SEEING THEIR DYING FACES AS THEY WERE BURNING TO DEATH. Ahhhhhhh it brings me such joy and happiness at their suffering!” 

How could this be!? Why didn’t Udella realize she did something bad? It’s up to me to make Udella realize the error of her ways!

Wow Yatsumi, Victoria, Udella, and Tiana are all psychotic girls.... and Heaven is developing a strong interest in them. They are going to ruin him and undo all of Princess Xena's work in making him more 'normal'.

2