Ch 21 Happiness
62 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Heaven will make my dreams come true tomorrow,” said Udella as she walked out of the laboratory without hearing any more trash-talking from Victoria and Tiana.

They wanted me to punish Udella but I will not! Udella can become a pure-hearted lady with my guidance! We returned to testing out poisons on Grimsbane. The more and more he suffered, the stronger the fury in my heart grew. All the suffering he caused to Yatsumi was purely unforgivable and to all the other ladies as well. I was starting to think that maybe… punishing evildoers was a pure-hearted thing to do. A wicked smile formed on my face as I enjoy my time with Victoria and Tiana.

- April 23, 2058

It was time to make Udella’s dream come true! She was sitting beside me on the couch. None of the other girls were with us because Udella didn’t want them to interfere with her. I gave Udella a massive increase to her esper abilities like teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis, it made her extremely happy. I also taught Udella about things that Princess Xena taught me in not hurting ladies and not using violence against others. Udella nodded that she understood the morality lessons that I was giving her. Udella will become a good person!

“ Heaven please protect me as I use my pyrokinesis to set everyone ablaze,” asked Udella as she tried to kiss me but my barrier prevented her.

“ Sure but you can only burn male evil-doers,” I said.

Udella grabbed onto my hand, “ follow me.” She used her increased teleportation powers that I gave her to teleport us to the busiest mall on Astar. Thousands upon thousands of astarians were walking about in this 20-story tall shopping complex. The grand lobby had a lot of escalators that connected the many floors in an intricate pattern. It was a breathtakingly wondrous place with so many moving parts.

Udella didn’t heed my advice about not targeting innocent people and set everyone in our vicinity on fire. Normally this wouldn’t be possible because the average astarian can safely extinguish the fire themselves or security would come out and stop the attackers. But since Udella was given a lot of powers, everyone was powerless to stop her. The fire was burning everyone alive. Male astarians, ladies, and children weren’t spared from her fire-genocide. The screams and crying of thousands of astarians burning to death. Even the ladies weren’t spared. Udella was laughing like a maniac in the midst of this chaos.

“ Udella why are you doing this? I thought you wanted to become a pure-hearted lady?”

“ Look at their faces Heaven! Doesn’t this bring you pure bliss!” said Udella with her face flushed red from excitement.

I looked at the lady’s faces of pure agony. The beauty that she once had was taken away from her and suffered mercilessly. It only made me depressed as I was failing in being a gentleman. I quickly extinguished all the fires that were burning the ladies and restored their bodies to prime condition. Many of them upon realizing their normal state again, ran away from this chaos. Some remained to help their dying boyfriend/husband/male children. I wasn’t too sure if I should save the males just yet because Udella was having a lot of fun.

When I turned my face back to Udella, she was bursting out in tears. “ Please Heaven, let me burn everyone here, don’t spare anyone. You can just revive them all later right?”

I was having a hard time because Udella was a lady in my trial and I wanted to make her happy. I didn’t want to let any other ladies suffer because then Yatsumi will say I failed her again. In the end, I agreed to Udella’s pleas to let her burn down the ladies here. The fire once again enveloped all the spared ladies from earlier and started burning them down to death again. The stronger espers took longer to burn to death while the weaker ones died earlier.

“ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Udella.

It took 2 hours for everyone to burn to death. Even the outsiders that tried helping earlier all burned to death as well. Udella wasn’t sparing anyone.

“ Udella… this is enough right? I want to help you regain your true heart,” I said.

“ What are you talking about Heaven? This is only just the beginning! My next act will be to set ablaze an entire city and killing 10 million astarians with it!”

“ Please Udella, I..-”

Udella didn’t listen to my pleas anymore, she teleported us to the sky above a large city and set the entire city ablaze. She laughed maniacally as everyone was burning to their death. Nobody was spared from this burning hell. What did I do wrong? How can I make Udella see the errors of her way? Maybe I had to let her burn even more things to make her realize her foolishness?

“ LAUGH WITH ME HEAVEN!” ordered Udella.

“ ...ha..hahaha…-”

Udella showed a sad frown as I couldn’t laugh with her,” Heaven… since it’s you… I will tell you why I want to burn the astarians… you see long ago… when I was a little girl on a different planet called ‘Redrawn’. The astarian army has set ablaze to my entire planet, killing everyone I love and destroying my entire life. I am the only survivor and this is my revenge, please understand.”

“............ those astarians! How dare they destroy the home planet of my most beautiful lady Udella. I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you were burning astarians with a good-and-just cause!”

“ Don’t revive them when they have all burned to death,” said Udella.

“ B-but my lady-”

“ Don't! Otherwise, it won’t be revenge anymore!” shouted Udella.

“ As you wish my lady,” I said.

Well her entire home planet was burned to death by the astarians, I supposed it’s only fair for my lady to burn down a city on Astar.

However, there was something strange going on in Udella’s mind. She was having such a great time burning everyone to death as we flew around the city that she broadcasted her inner thoughts to me. In her mind, she was saying, “ idiot Heaven believing in such a fake lie. At least I can have so much fun burning astarians to death.” I refused to believe in her inner thoughts and believed in the truth that she personally told me. I will never doubt a lady because I am a gentleman.

Udella did many things in this city, she forced a couple to hug each other as they burned to death. She also forced many astarians to use pyrokinesis on their fellow astarians if they wanted to live, of course, it was a lie and Udella burned them down afterward. All of her gruesome antics reminded me of my genocide and perhaps if I let Udella keep on doing this, she will eventually come to realize her mistakes and regret this. I can just restore everything to normal after.

We spent the entire day burning down the entire city, even though it pained me to see beautiful ladies burning to death, Udella had a just-cause for doing it. Yatsumi would understand, letting these girls have revenge is what makes them happy. Victoria with her poisoning and Udella with her burning.

In the end, I had an incredibly fun time with Udella as I started to genuinely laugh with her. I also realized the truth of this trial. Yatsumi wanted me to make only these 15 ladies happy, the rest don’t matter to me anymore.

- May 6, 2058

The next 12 girls weren’t psychotic like Victoria, Udella, or Tiana. My heart didn’t beat fast for them as they were too normal. Even then, I still had an amazing time doing normal things with them and they seem to be pretty happy about it. Some of them were sad and in distaste that I let 10 million astarians burn to death without reviving them or even letting them burn in the first place but Udella’s feelings matter more to me than some random ladies.

Today was finally Tiana’s turn in using my abilities to do anything she wanted. She had personally volunteered to be last.

“ Please materialized all of these torture devices and force Udella onto this table, “ ordered Tiana.

I materialized everything Tiana needed, “ I’m sorry but I cannot allow you to torture Udella.”

“ A clone of her?”

“ I’m sorry!” I prostrated.

“ It’s fine then...Normally I was only allowed to torture criminals but… bring me some innocent ladies here,” asked Tiana with a smile on her face.

“ Gladly my lady!”

I teleported to the closest innocent lady and grabbed onto her before teleporting back to the torture chamber.

“ Where am I? Saviour please spare me!” pleaded the innocent lady.

“ Tiana’s happiness comes before yours,” I said as we strapped her onto the torture table.

“ Thanks Heaven! Let’s see what kind of reactions I will get from an innocent person,” smiled Tiana deviously.

“ NO PLEASE STOP THIS!!!” screamed the innocent lady.

Tiana grabbed a chainsaw and slowly moved it closer to her body. She stopped the chainsaw as it gave her a shallow scratch with a few trickles of blood coming out. The innocent lady screamed and cried extremely hysterically. “ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOO!”

“ Wow such an amazing reaction and we are barely just getting started,” giggled Tiana. “ Heaven please hold onto this chainsaw for me.”

“ Like this?” I hold onto the chainsaw, and Tiana placed her hands on top of mine.

“ Let me teach you the art of torture,” winked Tiana as she guided my hand to cut this lady in half starting from the bottom. Blood splattered everywhere as we made progress.

“ Wow that was…. Fun,” I smiled. “ It’s much more fun than those boring things I did with those normal girls.”

“ Indeed it is! Please revive her! We can draw out more screams and fun with my many tools.” said Tiana.

I and Tiana spent the entire day torturing several innocent people. It was so cute having a beautiful lady teach you the art of torture. It was much more gruesome than what Yatsumi had done to GrimsBane. I learned of many different torturing techniques to prolong someone’s suffering for years. Thanks to my abilities, we can go further with our torturing. Tiana was super happy that I was able to allow her to do even more as a former torturer.

Now that Tiana was super happy with me along with the rest of the ladies. I feel confident that Yatsumi will accept this trial result! I wanted the ladies to tell Yatsumi I passed right now even though it hasn’t been 30 days yet. Yatsumi would be so proud of me that I became such an extremely refined gentleman who places their happiness above everyone else. 

2