Ch 22 Truth
56 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- May 7, 2058

We were all sitting in the grand living room of my mega-mansion. Victoria and Tiana had claimed the seats beside me because they had intimidated the other ladies from getting closer to me. Udella was being defiant as always, trying to get the forbidden seat known as my lap. Eventually her struggle ended and she sat on the floor in front of me.

“ Ladies, I would like to complete my trial and give Yatsumi the good news today.”

“ It would be wise to not see her right now, Heaven,” said Tiana. “ Let’s spend even more time together to prove your worth to Yatsumi.”

“ I agree, Yatsumi has given you 10 years to complete the trial, you should use all the time to ensure 100% success!” beamed Victoria.

“ Heaven doesn’t listen to these idiots. We will all give our report to Yatsumi right now and if she doesn’t want you anymore… know that I will always be by your side Heaven!” exclaimed Udella.

The rest of the ladies voiced their concerns and started debating amongst each other, with many of them agreeing that I should spend more time with them. However, I really do want to marry Yatsumi and I don’t want to delay it any longer. Weren’t they all going to say I passed anyway, what happened to that?

I prostrated on the floor before them all, “ please ladies, I want to marry my one true love right now and be with her. Even though I had many fun times with you ladies… I want to do them with Yatsumi instead.”

“ Do it Heaven, ignore these idiots,” affirmed Udella.

“ Heaven please listen to us!” begged Victoria. “ We can show you even more happiness than what Yatsumi can do for you.”

“ Heaven...,” said Tiana. “ We will do as you wish but please remember that me and the other ladies will be here for you okay? Other than Udella, please forget about her afterward.”

“ Tiana! Why are you giving up so easily?” said Victoria.

“ I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Please submit your report to Yatsumi that I passed.”

“ There was nothing we could do,” concluded Tiana. “ Heaven was going to ignore what we 14 ladies had to say and in favor of 1 lady, Udella the snitch.” 

Udella was the least liked lady in this group, it only makes me feel sad for her. I won’t let her voice be drowned out by the others. Tiana and Victoria were pretty well-liked among the ladies but they had to keep their psychotic side hidden from them. The psychotic sides to these 3 were very attractive.

Since Tiana was persuading the entire group like she always did, my dreams of marrying my one true love will finally come true!

There was a private telepathic message coming from this girl called Wendy, she was pale with white short hair. “ I’m sorry Heaven! But please don’t hate me. We kept a secret truth from you because Tiana told all of us to not tell you because you weren’t ready to hear it. Yatsumi doesn’t love you. The trial is a sham and even if we all tell her you passed, she won’t accept the results and will find faults with it. All the ladies know that you will fail. It seems like Victoria, Tiana and Udella are counting on it so they can win you over.”

I sent a private telepathic reply, “ I won’t hate you, my lady. And you’re wrong, Yatsumi does love me and I will pass this trial. I don’t know why all you ladies keep telling me these lies!”

“ They are not lies. Yatsumi wanted you to sleep with us so you won’t be in love with her anymore,” said Wendy. “ Because you haven’t slept with any of us, your trial is doomed to fail.”

[ Lie Detection.] - no lies detected.

Arghh!! My lie detection was always faulty when they all told me an obvious lie! Why was Wendy lying about needing to sleep with you girls to pass this trial, none of the other ladies mention it. Although Udella kept giving herself to me, I never did it because I was a gentleman who didn’t cheat on his one true love Yatsumi.

Tiana was glaring at Wendy as she must have figured out that Wendy wanted to tell me a lie. Wendy didn’t flinch and instead kept telling me that Yatsumi was going to destroy my heart which I never believed in, I had to mute her. The opposition was crushed so the ladies must all send a report to Yatsumi right away that I passed the trial!

A telepathic message from Yatsumi! “ Heaven I am pleased to hear such a wondrous result from your trial. However, there was something that must be asked before I can marry you. Have you slept with any of the other ladies? Everyone was telling me that you did and have fallen in love with all of them but I want to hear it from you personally.”

“ Yatsumi… I… have not because it will be cheating on you!”

“ I understand that you love me very much but this trial won’t be complete. I’m willing to give you another chance to sleep with them. You still have about 10 years remaining after all, please do your best!” cheered Yatsumi.

This can’t be! My one true love had given me such an arduous task! Princess Xena taught me that I should only have one true love. Yet Yatsumi wanted me to fall in love with multiple other ladies! My heart was half crushed by this ensuing sadness that I will never be with Yatsumi. Wendy was right this entire time!? But I refused to believe it!

“ Aww Heaven it’s alright,” comforted Tiana as she placed my head on her shoulders. “ You still have us. Although I would love it if you married me only.”

“ Actually he’s marrying me,” argued Udella. “ Now you understand that Yatsumi doesn’t love you.”

“ Heaven prefers a proper lady like me,” said Victoria. “ Right Heaven?”

“ HEAVEN AIN’T GOING TO MARRY ANY OF YOU GIRLS!” shouted Wendy. “ You three only want him for his powers! Heaven please date a proper girl and love her instead okay?”

The 3 ladies that wanted me for themselves and Wendy were arguing amongst themselves. They were all trying to comfort me and pull me away from each other. Tears fell from my eyes of the truth that Yatsumi doesn’t love me. What if I ended up falling in love with another girl that wasn’t Yatsumi, wouldn’t that be a betrayal? Did I fail in obtaining my one true love that Princess Xena told me that was the best thing in the universe.

When Wendy said to date a proper girl, Kyro immediately came to my mind. I wondered if she was a proper girl to date. But my heart was still in-love with Yatsumi.

“ Ladies thank you for taking care of me all this time, I will need some time alone.” I bid them farewell as I teleported directly to Yatsumi.

=====

Yatsumi was taking a shower and I almost accidentally saw her naked body. “ I’m sor-”

“ GET OUT HEAVEN!” screamed Yatsumi.

I teleported out of her bathroom and waited by the door without saying anything. It took Yatsumi 2 hours until she finally got out. I felt so much guilt for invading her most precious privacy like this.

“ I’m sorry Yatsumi! I-”

“ You aren’t a gentleman for doing this you know…normally this will make your trial fail instantly but I will give you another chance,” said Yatsumi. “ Aren’t I such an amazing lady.”

“ Yes! But please tell me that if I were to complete your trial completely, will you really marry me?”

“ Of course I will!” beamed Yatsumi.

[ Lie Detection] - lie detected.

…all of the love for Yatsumi in my heart was extinguished. No matter what I do, it doesn’t seem like my one true love will ever marry me. All this time I had wasted with Yatsumi, and the other ladies only for nothing to come of it. This time anger was growing in my heart, my fury won’t be contained anymore!

“ Heaven please leave and continue your trial,” ordered Yatsumi.

I used my telekinesis to force Yatsumi to prostrate before me, “ Why did you betray my love for you! You were everything to me! I gave you everything! I was such a perfect gentleman, why couldn’t you ever show me your love?”

“ Ahhh so you finally realize the truth after all this time?”

I abruptly remembered that I made a mistake with Kyro by killing her and realized my foolishness. I will not make the same mistake twice so I stopped my telekinesis and prostrated before her, “ please Yatsumi, please tell me that you love me. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. I really do want to marry you and you really are my one true love.”

“ Haah just do whatever you want with me,” sighed Yatsumi as she got up.

I looked up, “ But don’t you love me, Yatsumi?”

“ I never loved you. But that isn’t a problem right? You can force me to love you right?”

“ No…. Princess Xena told me to never force a lady to love you and I wanted to… show you that I love you without ever forcing you to love me…. I wanted… a one true love that was the best thing in the universe.”

Yatsumi sat up in front of me and placed my head on her lap, “ Really now? I didn’t expect you to be like this Heaven. I was deeply afraid of you, I was scared of rejecting your love for me so I tried using other pretty girls to seduce you. However, your love kept growing stronger for me and it only terrified me more. You reminded me of Grimsbane and how he would always abuse his authority.”

“ I will never hurt you Yatsumi! I know I made plenty of mistakes but please give me a chance to properly love you! I know I can keep improving!”

“... I’m sorry Heaven. If I knew that you were such a kind soul from the start perhaps we should have had this talk much earlier. Thanks for letting me have my revenge against Grimsbane. However, he had already taken so much from me. I don’t think I can ever love again. If we had met before I was violated, perhaps we might have been a happy couple together. Of course, I knew that you had the powers to do anything, and I could have simply asked you to undo all of my hardships but… without it, I wouldn’t feel like it’s the real me anymore and my revenge wouldn’t have happened.”

“ You don’t want me to undo all of your sufferings? Wait… I can go back in time and destroy Grimsbane before he ever violated you!”

“ Please don’t… if you did, I wouldn’t have my sweet revenge against Grimsbane, and… would we have ever met? If prince Zain never fled to Earth and Grimsbane never sent the army looking for him, you wouldn’t have possibly met me right?”

“ Thats…”

Everything that Yatsumi said was true. I wasn’t too sure what would happen if I did that and I was afraid of making things worse than they are.

“ Let’s formally break up Heaven. I’m truly sorry but I also had Princess Xena and Prince Zain executed because I didn’t want to risk anything back then. Also, I found out more about Kyro from Princess Xena. She really is a good girl but once again, you should love a proper girl who loves you back okay?”

I gave Yatsumi one final hug, “ Yatsumi… thanks for everything. I won’t be bothering you anymore.”

For the first time, I saw Yatsumi’s true smile. It was completely different from the smile of a psychotic. My heart was fluttering wildly from this genuine experience of love and trust. This type of love seemed much better than the psychotic type. Soon after my heart shattered into a million pieces because I lost my one true love. Even if it was fake this entire time, I truly wanted to love Yatsumi as my one true love.

I teleported to the Yatsumi’s administrative headquarters. Then I revived Prince Zain and Princess Xena.

I bowed, “ I’m sorry Princess Xena and Prince Zain!”

Prince Zain placed his hand on my shoulder, “ no problem Heaven. Glad to have you back.”

“ Prince Zain, you're too forgiving! I can’t believe he let Yatsumi control him so hard! He even let Yatsumi execute me!” whined Princess Xena.

“ I didn’t know she had you two executed, I’m sorry.”

“ Anyways, what happened while we were dead,” asked Princess Xena.

I told them the whole story. Princess Xena was laughing at my entire idiocy at seducing Yatsumi and making the 15 ladies happy. Prince Zain told me to not worry about anything and that he will fix all the problems that occur during this time frame. He needed my powers to do a partial restore to the things that Yatsumi made me erased. Empress Yatsumi gladly gave up her rulership and handed it over to Prince Zain. He was now Emperor Zain of the Astarian Empire.

After my talk with them, I decided to submerged myself in the green alien pool for the next few days because my heart needed time to heal. Hopefully this time I won’t make any mistakes ever again and find my one true love.

1