Ch 23 Harem
62 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- May 10, 2058

Being submerged in this green alien pool was pretty relaxing. I was dozing off without thinking about anything anymore. The pain and anguish in my heart at losing what could have been my one true love…

My barrier has blocked all entry into my personal green pool and my mental barrier stopped all telepathic messages. Although Princess Xena and the other 3 ladies vying for my heart kept on sending me messages.

The more I think about it, the more tempting time travel becomes to me. I can just go back to the time before I killed the bat people and redo everything from that point on. Or perhaps I can go to a new timeline where I never gave the bat intelligence and human form. What if I tried killing Grimsbane before he took over the throne and met the new Yatsumi? Would she actually become my one true love? Even though she told me not to use it… it was tempting. Before I do anything dumb again, I should probably ask Princess Xena for advice on what I did wrong.

I opened up my flood of unread telepathic messages from Princess Xena. There were too many words.

[ Delete all unread telepathic messages]

I telepathically sent, “ Okay you can come see me, I need some help teacher.”

“ Yes! I will be there soon!” replied Princess Xena.

She came within 5 minutes and was already in her blue swimming suit as she made her way to the pool. We soon came face to face.

“ Are you still sulking about losing Yatsumi? You shouldn’t worry about anything since it wasn’t a true relationship to start with,” beamed Princess Xena. “ At least you learned a lot about different ladies and hopefully this time you can choose someone who actually cares for you.”

“ Hm… I didn’t do anything wrong right? I really tried my best to give everything to Yatsumi… but I guess there are things that are impossible unless I use my powers…”

“ Heaven please don’t use your powers recklessly! I’m sure you will find one true love like Kyro who loves you very much!”

“ But Princess Xena… What if I used my powers to find or create the perfect lady for me instead? Wouldn’t that be much better?”

“ No it wouldn’t! You won’t be able to experience true love if you did that... Only cowards would do such a thing because they cannot overcome adversity in obtaining true love!”

“ So are you telling me I should give Kyro a chance and date her?”

“ Yes!”

“ Umm… but if you think about it… I created Kyro. I gave the bat people intelligence and human-form. Doesn’t that contradict your teachings, Princess Xena?”

“ Heaven stop being so snarky about my teachings… Kyro doesn’t count at all because she wasn’t forced to love you.”

“ I will follow your guidance teacher Xena.”

“ Yay! Also, did you forget about Dave, Simon, and Mark? Apparently, Dave and Simon had abandoned the ship and are currently dating astarian girls during your absence. Mark was still on the ship, waiting for your return.”

...How could Dave and Simon get their one true love before me! I was a much better gentleman than them! I clenched my fist in anger that they were somehow better than me. It’s inconceivable and they must be cheating somehow! They better not stopped their ship licking punishment half-way and they still had to serve 30 years of ps5 prison!

“ Thanks for reminding me, I’m going to make sure they finished their ship licking and then put them in 30 years of ps5 prison.”

“ Please wait Heaven! You also forgot to revive and restore the 10 million astarians that were burnt to death as well. All the buildings were destroyed as well. And the innocent astarians that you let Tiana torture kill too.”

[ Mass Revival]
[ Complete Restoration]

“ Done. Should I erase away their painful memories?”

“ It should be fine and a good reminder of your powers towards the astarian empire. Okay you can punish Dave and Simon now. I thought they would take my teachings seriously but they went the harem route. All the astarians girls thought they can get a higher chance of meeting you if they were to date your former friends. Honestly, those boys are such fools for dating power-hungry girls.”

“ Those fools! Why won’t they rather find one true love instead? So they didn’t obtain one true love before me. Do you want to come along with me Teacher Xena?”

“ Sure!”

[ Instant Dry Off]

[ Clothes Materialization]

[ Group Teleportation]

 

I put proper clothes on myself and Teacher Xena, she liked her outfit. We instantly appear in front of the naked Dave. We were in some kind of fancy private mansion. The room was grand and huge. A bunch of half-naked girls was all around Dave as he was enjoying himself with mouth-to-mouth feeding from one of the pretty girls. It looked like Dave had fallen deep into debauchery which Teacher Xena warned us about. It may look like the best experience in the universe but there weren't any meaningful emotional connections to be found in such a place. Only when you obtain one true love that Xena kept teaching us about, that we can truly become truly happy in life.

All the pretty ladies instantly went to prostrate before me. They were all asking me for various favors and help.

[ Clothes Materialization]

All the pretty ladies were now properly dressed.

Dave upon seeing me, broke in a cold sweat as he realized that punishment was coming for him. Princess Xena was not pleased with this sight at all.

“ Heaven! I finished licking the ship and since you were gone for so long. We didn’t have anything to do on the ship so we went to explore Astar. As you can see… I have many wonderful girlfriends. I would appreciate it if you let me live my life in peace here.”

“ Why are all your girlfriends asking me for favors and help? Ladies, do you even truly love Dave at all?”

They looked at each other before 1 of them spoke, “ I don’t love Dave at all. I am only getting close to him to get a better chance of meeting you Saviour. Please revive my dead husband who died during the reign of Grimsbane.”

“ Sofia! I thought you loved me!” shouted Dave.

“ I don’t even love you,” said Sofia. “ This was all for my dead husband.”

“ But we did all those amazing things together, you even told me that I was the most handsome man in the universe!” cried Dave. “ Olivia, Emma, Ava, Amelia, Emily, and the rest of my lovers. You girls all love me right?”

None of them responded to Dave. They all knew that lying to me about loving Dave wouldn’t end well for them. Even if I didn’t care if they lied about loving Dave anyways. All the pretty girls had their reasons for doing this. It was quite sad to see all the pretty girls abandon Dave so fast if they can get their wish granted by me.

I said, “ well it looked like they were only using you Dave.”

“ This can’t be…” cried Dave. “ IF YOU GIRLS ARE GOING TO BETRAY ME, I WILL JUST GET OTHER GIRLS WHO WON’T!”

It was so painful to watch Dave breakdown from losing his harem just from my appearance alone.

“ Dave I’m sooo disappointed in you for abandoning my teachings and how you think getting another harem will solve things for you,” chided Teacher Xena.

[ Check ship licking status]

Mark - 100%

Dave - 100%

Simon - 53%

So Dave completed his ship licking before getting his fake harem love. I teleported the crying Dave back to the ship and also materialized clothes back on him.

“ Sorry you had to see that Teacher Xena.”

“ It’s fine, I don’t want to ever help Dave ever again.”

“Will you grant my wish saviour Heaven?” asked Sophia.

“ Hm… well… show me a picture of him.”

Sophia quickly showed me a holographic video of her former husband.

[ True Revival]

A man that was much more handsome than Dave materialized. He looked around the room and when he saw Sophia. He dashed into her for a hug, “ Sophia! Where am I? The last thing I remembered was I was killed for opposing GrimsBane.”

“ Welcome back Gilbert,” cried Sophia. “ I...I…” she choked on her words.

“ Let’s hug it out first, you can tell me everything later,” assured Gilbert.

Sophia was crying heavily into the arms of Gilbert. The rest of the pretty ladies were amazed at my abilities and wished for me to grant their requests as well. Teacher Xena then told me that Sophia had just sent Gilbert her entire memory telepathic to him. It was an ability that astarians had when they deeply trusted one another. I can see Gilbert crying and hugging harder than usual in the anguish of what Sophia had done to save him.

“ Thank you for reviving me Heaven so that I may see Sophia again,” said Gilbert. “ Sophia… you shouldn’t have done those things with Dave to save me… I wouldn’t have wanted you to do this.”

“ BUT GILBERT! YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING! I am sorry…”

“ I should be the one apologizing for dying and leaving you all alone in this universe,” said Gilbert.

Astarians were immortal. So to lose your one true love in your immortality of life was truly a hellish nightmare. The power of love can make people sacrifice so much for one another… this was the thing that Teacher Xena wanted to teach me. Now I really wanted to find my one true.

Everyone was happy at the results of me granting Sophia’s wish. They too wanted their wish granted.

“ Sorry ladies but no more requests. I only did it on a whim, it would set a bad precedent if I granted all of your requests. Some of your requests were pretty bad as well. I cannot allow anyone to think I would help them if they get closer to my former friends. Even though I didn’t like Dave, I was disgusted at the selfishness of you ladies.”

“ Please revive my husband as well!
“ That’s not fair at all!”
“ I will do anything for you Heaven! Please!”

“ I will say this however… I will work with Emperor Zain and revive everyone who died during the GrimsBane administration.”

Some of the ladies were relieved but some of them still wanted their wish granted. A wish like becoming the next ruler of the astarian empire, or being obscenely rich, or having a super-strong telekinesis ability. All selfish wishes like these won’t ever be granted.

“ Wow Heaven, I’m impressed at your maturity lately,” said Princess Xena. “ You have seriously grown and become somewhat smarter too!”

“ Yeah let’s get out of here.”

[Track Simon]

He was on another planet called Lantana. Does he think he can run from me! 

[ Group Teleportation]

 

Me and Xena were now in front of Simon. He was holding hands with a pretty lady in a massive indoor garden that had many beautiful flowers.

I used my telekinesis to force Simon to kneel before me. He was stunned at my sudden appearance. “ So you think you can run from me?”

“ Please forgive me Heaven! I… I had to do it for my one true love!” he pleaded earnestly. “ I thought you had forgiven us and let us free.”

“ Please let him go,” pleaded the pretty lady with Simon earlier.

“ You had so much time to lick the ship and like Dave, you were chasing pretty girls that don’t care about you. You will have to lick the ship 10 more times for disobeying me like this. And you still have 30 years of ps5 prison to serve!”

“ I do care about him!” shouted the lady as she prostrated before me. “ Saviour please have mercy on him!”

[ Lie Detection] no lie detected.

No way!…. She actually does care for him!? Simon was the worst gentleman among the 4 of us, will get one true love before me? How was this freaking possible! He has to be using cheats somehow! I refused to believe it. It has to be faked! Otherwise, it would only mean that Simon was better than me!

[ Group teleportation.]

Everyone was transported outside to an open field.

[ Ship Materialization x10]

An exact replica of the ship has been created 10 times.

[ PS5 prison materialization]

A ps5 prison room for Simon after he was done licking the spaceship.

“ Your fake love ends today Simon! You will lick all of these 10 ships then spend 30 years in the ps5 prison as punishment! No make that 100 years!”

“ HEAVEN PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT THE PUNISHMENTS! I cannot leave Kayla alone for 100 years… please understand my loving heart as a fellow gentleman!” cried Simon.

“ You ain’t a gentleman. I bet you had many other ladies just like Dave! They will all leave you anyways. I bet Kayla wants something from me.”

“ I do not want anything from you!” pleaded Kayla. “ Please let Simon go, he is my one true love!”

[ Lie Detection] no lie detected.

I ignored their desperate pleas.

[ Barrier]

A barrier had separated me,Xena, Kayla away from Simon as he was stuck inside. It was a pitched black barrier that didn't let anyone enter. Simon will not be able to communicate with the outside world until he was done with the punishments. Kayla was crying even harder, begging me to forgive Simon or give him a more lenient punishment.

“ Okay Kayla you can stop with your crying. I know you are only using Simon to get closer to me.”

“ SIMON IS MY ONE TRUE LOVE!” screamed Kayla. “ I WILL NEVER BETRAY HIM!”

[ Mute Kayla]

All sounds and telepathic messages from Kayla were now muted. She was getting so annoying.

“ Teacher Xena. This was for the best right?”

“ Hmmm Heaven. It seems like Kayla really does love Simon. I think you can go easier on his punishment but make sure to punish Dave harder than this.”

“ ……… Are you telling me Simon, who was the worst gentleman ever, had got one true love before me!?”

“ Even if he did, you can’t let it bother you this much,” comforted Xena. “ Why not ask them how they even got together?”

I gritted my teeth, Xena was right. No matter how much I want to refuse this ugly truth, I probably shouldn’t.

[ UnMute Kayla]
[ Barrier Permission Granted to Kayla]

“ Kayla I will give you permission to freely cross through the barrier,” I said. Kayla without listening to my entire explanation already ran inside to see Simon. “ But Simon will still need to finish licking the 10 spaceships and suffer through 30 years of ps5 prison instead.”

“ Also Xena I have no interest in hearing about another gentleman’s love story. Let’s go.”

“ Nice Heaven! I’m getting more impressed with your maturity! You are becoming an even better gentleman than before. I’m sure you will find your one true love someday…*cough* *cough* like Kyro…” said Xena.

Didn't Xena said not to love a lady that I created? I was confused. Should I even Love Kyro or another lady that wasn't created by me?

 

0