Ch 24 Power
60 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- May 11, 2058

I was in Emperor Zain’s office, helping him with his duties with my incredible powers.

“ Please revive everyone on this list,” said Emperor Zain. The wall became a screen and showed the endless names of astarians who died in this reign. I nodded my head to him.

I was too lazy to look over the entire list and came up with an even better solution.

[ Revive everyone that Grimsbane had killed]

Sometimes my genius was almost frightening. It was a super shortcut way of doing things!

All the newly revived astarians materialized in front of us, filling up the room completely. Outside the giant glass windows, there were countless hundred of thousands more outside. There was a lot of chatter and confusion among them. But soon Prince Zain sent mass telepathic messages to everyone explaining the situation and everyone in my vicinity was thanking me for reviving them.

There were cries and laughter heard throughout the crowd but then someone got killed by telekinesis, and another astarian got killed by a beam sword. Small acts of violence were rippling throughout the once peaceful crowds. Some of the by-standers were stopping the perpetrators from committing more harm.

“ Heaven… you revived astarians that weren’t on the list and they were all the criminals that don’t deserve to live,” said Emperor Zain.

“ So that was why some of them were killing each other.”

[ Un-revive everyone that Grimsbane had killed]

Everyone was de-materialized. I felt extremely dumb about doing that and I should have just only revive everyone on the list the first time around.

[ Revive everyone on the list.]

Only the good ones materialized and came back to the world. The crowds celebrated as they had been given a second chance at life. After reviving everyone and restoring the destroyed buildings, Emperor Zain didn’t have any more tasks for me to do so I was free to explore around Astar.

“ Heaveeeeeeeeen! I heard you’re free now, want me to show you around Astar?” suggested Xena. “ I still have more gentleman lessons to teach you so you won’t make a mistake as you did with Princess Yatsumi.”

“ Sorry teacher Xena but I want to visit earth to see how Kyro and Rachel are doing,” I said. “ Maybe when I come back, we can continue our lessons.”

“ Ohh!! I want to come too! I must show Kyro your new gentleman attitude.”

[ Group Teleportation]

 

Rachel was currently sitting in a coliseum watching 2 carnivores battle each other to the death. A wolf and a lion. The 2 carnivores were the ones that had human intelligence too, I guess she must have captured the ones that fled before. The entire audience were all herbivores cheering and making rambunctious laughter as the carnivore clawed each other to death.

It’s been a while since I last saw Rachel, I wasn’t ready to see Kyro first. Rachel sure does love to watch violence.

Rachel charged at me full force with no restraint that can crush a bat-person into paste, it was a good thing that I can easily withstand it. “ Heaven! Please give me more powers!” When she saw Xena, the rabbit gave a disgusted look before spitting out her food on the herbivores below her. “ Is that another detested bat-person?”

I patted her soft fur, “ Nah this is my teacher, princess Xena. She had been helping me become a better person.”

“ This rabbit is very rude! Punish her Heaven.” Princess Xena brought out her beam sword and showed serious bloodlust against the poor little rabbit.

“ Don’t be like that Xena.” I used a barrier to separate the both of them. “What kind of powers do you want Rachel?”

“ Well… I would love the ability to make abilities,” asked Rachel as she gave me, her the cutest rabbit eyes ever.

“ Don’t listen to that stupid rabbit,” said Xena.

“ What will you use that power for?” I asked

“ I will create a perfect paradise for all herbivores on earth!”

[ Lie Detection] no lie detected.

“ Hm… it’s not a selfish reason like those astarians girls. Okay granted.”

“ HEAVEN! DON’T DO IT!” screamed Xena as she tried to break past the barrier and pull me away from Rachel who was in my arms.
[ Give Rachel the ability to create abilities]

“ Thank you Heaven, I won’t disappoint you,” said Rachel as she abruptly teleported to another location on earth.

“ Oh my god, why did you give her that! She was only using you!” argued Xena. “ Rachel is going to cause more trouble than good!”

“ But her intentions are pure, I even used my lie-detection on her.”

“ It can mean many things! What if she meant ‘all-herbivore’ as in only her and a select few?”

“ Hmm… I don’t think she would do anything terrible. Let’s leave her be, for now, I can always remove her powers later on.”

“ Please don’t tell me, her new powers can now defeat you.”

“ Oh…. I haven’t thought about that….”

The roaring of the herbivore crowds went loud as the lion finally killed the wolf.

“ Let’s go see Kyro…. I’m ready now.”

“ Aren’t you going to remove Rachel’s powers before she defeats you?” asked Xena. “ You probably should stop her now before she figures out what she can do with it.”

“ Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Rachel that I made a mistake killing off the bat-people. She probably still thinks I hate them when I don’t. I hope she didn’t hurt them while I was gone.”

I looked into my mind-map and my tracking for Rachel was missing. It wasn’t a problem because I can use my powers to find her again!

[ Find Rachel]

[ Find Rachel]

[ Find Rachel]

My ability was failing, did she already create an ability to counter my perfect tracking? What if I created a new ability to counter her counter?

[ Find Rachel without failing]

[ Find Rachel and ignore her anti-tracking abilities]
Oh shoot, I can no longer track down Rachel’s location. Xena was watching me with bubbly eyes to find Rachel before she could defeat me.

“ Um she made an ability to prevent me from tracking her down. “

“ Give me the ability to make abilities,” said Xena. “ I will defeat Rachel with my astarian brain. Her rabbit brain stands no chance against me.”

“ Well she did want to create a paradise for herbivores and maybe she is just keeping it a surprise for me?”

“ We don’t have any more time. If we don’t defeat Rachel now, she'll become too powerful to stop. It will be super disastrous for all of us including your beloved Kyro. So please give me the ability to make abilities, I will show you the full potential of its usage. I promise to get rid of those powers once Rachel is defeated.”

[ Lie detection] no lie detected.

“ Hmmm I don’t know if I can trust you on that Xena. My lie detector said there was none but you told me it can be deceived right?”

“ Heaven! I’m making it very clear-cut to you when I promised ‘to get rid of those powers once Rachel is defeated.”

“ Yeah but you said it can mean different things right? What if this ‘Rachel’ is someone else!”

“ Why do you have to be so snarky towards me when I’m only helping you! Just make it so I can never defeat you! Or a time-limit on my abilities!”

“ Oh right… but I still think we should give Rachel a chance to test out her powers. But I know you will keep nagging me so… I will give it to you as well.”

[ Give Xena the ability to create abilities. But none of her abilities will be able to defeat me and she has a 1-year time limit before losing all of those abilities.]

The moment Xena received her new powers, she too teleported to another location on earth instantly. She was still letting me track down her location which was nice of her. But a second later, Xena had teleported to a different dimension. There wasn’t any point in me remaining in this coliseum and it was time for me to see Kyro again.

[ Teleportation]

I was now in an underground prison cell. It was completely dark and Kyro was chained up against the wall, bleeding all over her many scars on her body. Sadness and rage boiled up in my blood as I dematerialized the chains holding her and healed her completely. The lifeless eyes of Kyro soon returned to their vigor. Then I materialized clothes on her as I held onto her with tears streaming out that I let her suffer such a cruel thing.

“ Kyro… I’m...so...sorry…”

“ Thanks for healing me,” said Kyro. “ Um, who are you?”

Kyro no longer had any memories of me since I erased them long ago.

“ I am the savior. I will save you and all the bat-people from this cruelty.”

“ Please do,” she said with a faint smile.

I placed Kyro on my back as I teleported to the sky above other bat-people. Many of them were being forced to work for the herbivore society as they had a human hand that allowed them to use human technologies easily. The herbivore animals were whipping and attacking the enslaved bat-people that weren’t being productive enough. Although the bat-people should be all stronger than them, Rachel has been given an immense amount of power and they fear her wraith. It seems like many of the bat children was separated from their parents to prevent them from rebelling against them with the threat of losing their loved ones. Even the children were kept in factory-like buildings to create things for the herbivore society.

My blood boiled in pure rage once again when I realized that Rachel had forced the bat people to work for her to bring more prosperity for the herbivores. This sacrifice will never be forgiven!

I freed all the enslaved bat-people and let Kyro send mass telepathic messages explaining the circumstances. The herbivore soldiers were all gathered up and entrapped in a barrier as all the bat-people were now reunited with their loved ones and free of their oppression. Everyone cheered for their freedom.

[ Mass Teleportation]
[ Complete Restoration]

Everyone was teleported to the city of Misbay, all the destroyed buildings were fully restored.

“ You won’t have to fear for your life anymore Kyro. I will stop Rachel from committing more atrocities against the bat people.”

Kyro was all teared up and hugged me, “ You…… you were the person who gave the bat-people their intelligence and powers right? I can feel it… that you used to live with us. I thought the void in my heart will never fill up until you show up. Even though I have no memories of you… I am sure that you were…. The man that I loved.”

How was it possible that Kyro can love me with no memories of me? Was this true love? But I did betray her by letting Yatsumi kiss me on the cheeks. Have I already cheated on her? Is she only acting this way because I saved her and the bat-people? Emotions swirl in my mind as I wasn’t sure what to do next.

Only when Kyro kissed me on the cheeks that I made up my mind, “ I…-”

*CRACK!*

A huge dimensional crack formed in front of us. There was a mysterious lady with white hair walking out of the dimensional door while dragging Xena by the hair.

“ XENA!” I dashed towards them in an instant to save Xena but instead, I was forced on my knees by telekinesis. This was impossible! Nobody should be stronger than me! I gritted my teeth as I tried using my powers to save Xena but nothing was happening, it was like I lost all of my powers somehow.

The mysterious lady tossed the lifeless body of Xena in front of me, as I kept on trying to revive her.

[ Revive Xena!]
[ Revive Xena!]
[ Revive Xena!]

But my revival wasn’t working on her!

[ Heal Xena!]
[ Rematerialized Xena!]

Nothing was working. Xena’s body had no injuries of any kind. It was like she was a lifeless doll.

“ WHO ARE YOU! AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TEACHER XENA!” I shouted.

“ pffffft -hahaAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Serves you right Heaven! I’m going to have my revenge against you! Don’t you remember that you let those foxes eat me over and over again?” said the mysterious lady.

“ Rachel!?”

“ Yes! Rachel here. Your powers had been sealed by me. I am now the goddess of everything. You won’t be able to oppose me anymore.

“ But why Rachel!? I thought you were using the powers I gave you to bring prosperity to the herbivore society!”

“ I couldn’t care less about them.”

“ But your rabbit babies!”

“ They are an annoyance to me.”

Before I could talk anymore, Rachel had silenced me. She then made her way to Kyro who was being restrained by her telekinesis. She better not do anything to hurt Kyro anymore! Or else I won’t ever forgive her.

Rachel kicked Kyro in the face as she flew several meters into the air. Her pretty face was heavily bruised up and it was making me rage even more yet I can’t do a thing to stop her. Once I get my powers back, Rachel is going to pay dearly!

“ I can read your mind,” said Rachel. “ There is nothing you can do anyways. I have something fun for you to do.”

She teleported me and Kyro to the coliseum that was still on-going. The 2 wolves that were fighting in the ring were stopped by telekinesis as I was dropped inside of the ring. Rachel was sitting on her throne while resting her legs on Kyro, how dare she disgrace Kyro as a leg rest!

“ Everyone I am queen Rachel!” She reverted to her rabbit form to showcase to everyone before turning back. “ We have a surprise event for the coliseum! This foolish bat-person will now be fighting for his very life against the wolves here! He had been charged with the crime of killing herbivores!”

The crowd erupted into a huge uproar at this unexpected turn of events. I can’t believe Rachel would tell them a lie that I was a bat-person.

“ But if this bat-person manages to survive and kill all of the wolves here, he will be reunited with his bat-wife!” as Rachel held up Kyro with her telekinesis to show everyone the prize. “ It’s not fair if the wolves don’t get a reward if they don’t win right? If the wolves win, then they will all be given the freedom to live peacefully!”

Rachel wasn’t a lady. She doesn’t deserve to be called a lady for doing all of this.

Several more wolves were unleashed into the ring as they all surrounded me. These wolves stood no chance against me since I have my invincibility, super-speed, and super-strength! The wolves charged at me and I wasn’t able to react at their speed.

When one of the wolves bit me on the leg, immense pain spread out across my entire body. “ AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Blood was pooling out of my leg as he kept gnashing at my leg, I was crying so badly from this intense pain. How could this happen, did I lose my invincibility, super-speed, and super-strength? More wolves piled on and bit me everywhere. The pain was unlike anything I have ever felt before. At this rate, I was going to faint with my massive blood loss. My body was no longer listening to me as I tried to fight back, only for the wolves to bite and rip my body apart.

The roar of the crowd became louder as I lay on the ground with the wolves devouring me.

Rachel is the MC now. lol.

0