Ch 25 Hunger
63 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hungry wolves were happily eating Heaven. After they were done eating, they all looked at me with pleading eyes that I would give them their freedom. I simply teleported a group of lions into the ring for them to fight against. The intelligence wolves howled and barked rude remarks about me so I silenced their ability to talk. I gave a new task to the lions that if they managed to win against the wolves, I will give them their freedom. The lions roared with pride that they will have a chance to become free. The herbivore crowds were relieved to hear that the wolves won’t be given freedom and they smirked as they realized the lions won’t ever earn their freedom either. It was fun giving them false hopes over and over again.

Kyro was being used as my leg rest, it was time for her to also join the battle. I threw her inside and shouted, “ if any of you carnivores manage to kill Kyro, you will be given the invincibility buff!” Kyro crashed and landed into the ring with suitable injuries.

The wolves and lions all attacked her from all sides, Kyro still had her bat-wings and took to the sky in safety. They had no way of ever attacking her so I crippled her wings so she would fall back down. A lion managed to land a killing bite on her before she hit the ground. The invincibility buff automatically transferred to the lion and now he was attacking the wolves with full aggression. The wolves couldn’t speak so they couldn’t complain about it. Eventually, the lions managed to kill all 8 wolves while only losing 1 lion member so 7 of them survived. They thought they were going to be given freedom but the audience members and I know that they won’t. I just love their faces of despair from my betrayal. It was time to take care of other things so I let the herbivores in charge of the coliseum handle things.

[ Teleportation]

Now I was in my royal castle that I forced the bat-people to build for me. It was only 5% completed because it was super huge and Heaven freed my slaves. Now I could easily materialize my entire castle in one second but that wouldn’t be any fun. The freed bat people were all in the city of Misbay again. Heaven restored the entire city for them, how sad if they were to lose everything once more.

[ Teleportation]

I was in the sky-high up above Misbay. The bat people were enjoying life once again. If only their peace could remain forever.

[ Suffering Flood]

The entire city was submerged in red fluids with all the bat people drowning in it. Unlike drowning in water, this special red fluid is designed to inflict maximum pain on them without killing them. Everyone was screaming, drowning, suffering in this flood of red. Ahhh it was such a beautiful symphony of sounds. I don’t even care if they had all their memories of Heaven erased. They were originally followers of Heaven. Everyone loyal to Heaven must feel my anguish and wraith.

Death was too easy for Heaven.

[ Revive Heaven]

He was floating in the sky beside me, watching in the horror of the bat people’s suffering, “ my revenge also extends to everyone you know and care about.”

“ RACHEL I WILL FREAKING KILL YOU!” screamed Heaven as he tried to punch me, only for me to bind his movements.

“ Let’s make a deal. I will transfer all the pain of the bat people into you, so you will be able to save them,” I asked.

“ NO YOU WON’T! I WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!” shouted Heaven. “ I'M GOING TO FIX EVERYTHING, I WILL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME!”

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I laughed at him.

Heaven was sooooooo stupid, he cannot even use his powers anymore. He was going to suffer even more than this.

[ Pain Transfer]

I transferred all the pain that the bat people were feeling into Heaven.

“ AHRRRRRRHHHHHGGG!$#@$@!@!” cried Heaven.

“ Look Heaven! You had stopped all the suffering from the bat-people! Now they will all love you more!”

I undid the [ Suffering Flood] on the city and [ Pain Transfer] onto Heaven. He was coughing uncontrollably from his suffering. His eyes of hatred against me were becoming eyes of begging to set him free.

[ Ablaze]

The entire city erupted in flames with many bat-people burning to death. Some survivors were flying into the sky to escape burning hell.

“ Heaven if you help me capture the survivors and put them back into the flames so they burn to death, I would be willing to let you free.”

“ You would?” asked Heaven.

“ Yes I promise.”

“ Okay I will then. A promise is a promise, don’t break it okay?”

“ Yup, let me give you the flight ability, super-speed, and super-strength.”

[ Give Flight to Heaven]
[ Give Super-Speed to Heaven]
[ Give Super-Strength to Heaven]

Heaven was now buffed up and he flew dashingly fast to capture the remaining survivors. He was actually listening to me and put those bats into the flames to kill them. Oh wow, this was great. It took him about 10 minutes to round up all the survivors and send them to their burning death.

He was flying back to me, “ please set me free, I did everything you asked.”

“ Sure,” I grabbed Heaven by the throat and shoved him inside the fire.

[ Remove Flight to Heaven]
[ Remove Super-Speed to Heaven]
[ Remove Super-Strength to Heaven]

“ARGARA#$%@#$!” screamed Heaven as he burned to death.

[ Revive Heaven]

“ Please stop this Rachel! I’m sorry!” prostrated Heaven.

What an ugly person.

[ Revive Kyro]

“ If you choke Kyro to death, I will let you go.”

“ I WILL NEVER CHOKE KYRO TO DEATH!” declared Heaven.

“ Heaven….” said Kyro. She tried to get closer to Heaven but I kicked her to the ground was standing on top of her.

“ Really? I promise to let you go this time. I don’t break promises a 2nd time.”

“ DO YOU PROMISE?” asked Heaven.

“ I promise!” I gave him my biggest smile ever.

“ Okay then, I will do it,” said Heaven.

I got off Kyro and Heaven walked ever so close to her. Kyro wasn’t even trying to run away.

“ Kyro this pain will only be temporary. Please understand that I want to be free,” said Heaven.

“ ...I understand,” said Kyro sadly.

Heaven clasped his hand around her throat. Ahhh this was getting good, revenge was so good! But instead of squeezing tighter, his hands were shaking while he was crying out.

“ I can’t do it Rachel. I can never betray Kyro even if you promised to set me free.”

“ Awwww so sweet of you,” I said.

[ Telekinesis]

I forced Heaven to choke Kyro.

“ NOOO STOP THIS RACHEL! I DON’T WANT THIS!”

Kyro was turning blue from the lack of oxygen in her body. She was trying to cough air into her lungs but I only forced Heaven to squeeze tighter and tighter. Kyro flailed her body one last time before going limp.

“ Noooooooo! Why did you force me to kill Kyro again….. When I love her so much,” cried Heaven.

“ But you did kill her before in your genocide.”

“ I know I did, it was my biggest regret. I wanted to tell you that I wanted to make amends to the bat-people for what I had done.”

“ Hmmm but you also listened to me and forced the surviving bats into the fire.”

“ I wanted to trust in you Rachel…….. Please trust me back.”

“ Sure I will trust you as well” I smiled.

“ Then… Why are you doing this Rachel?

“ Do you remember feeding me to the foxes over and over again?”

“ I’m sorry Rachel, I won’t ever hurt you like that ever again.”

“ I know.”

[ Revive Felix]

The hated fox who ate me several times was revived but this time… he will be eating Heaven instead.

“ Felix please eat Heaven.”

“ PLEASE NO! I DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE EVER AGAIN!”

“ What is going on?” asked Felix.

“ You can have your revenge Felix. Remember he let you and your family die from your carnivores buddy?”

[ Revive Felix’s family]
[ Hunger Strike]

Now all of the foxes should be super hungry and ready to eat the crying Heaven. He was begging Felix and the foxes to not devour him. The foxes were confused but hunger and revenge came upon Felix’s eyes. “ You let me and my family die right before my eyes!” roared Felix as he took bites of flesh off Heaven’s body.

The rest of the hungry foxes joined in to completely devour Heaven. It was such an amazing sight, watching Heaven suffering the same thing that I once did. It wasn’t enough and I revived Heaven several times and reset the fox’s hunger so they would voraciously devour him over and over.

[ Revive Heaven]
[ Revive Kyro]

“ Okay Heaven, time to choose between feeding yourself to the foxes or would you like to feed Kyro instead? “

He wasn’t responding through his tears.

“ If you don’t say anything, I will feed you both anyways.”

“ FEED ME!” shouted Kyro.

“ NO DON’T DO IT KYRO!” cried Heaven. “ RACHEL PLEASE FORGIVE US!”

[Mute Heaven]

He was pretty annoying, unlike Kyro. I gave the command to the foxes to devour Kyro as she screamed to her death. Heaven tried to look away but I forced him to witness everything.

I wondered how long it would take for Kyro to break and demand me to use Heaven as food instead.

[ Revive Kyro]

[ Revive Kyro]

[ Revive Kyro] x 198

Wow Kyro was incredible to last through being eaten 200 times without ever asking me to switch with Heaven instead. She must really love Heaven a lot. And Heaven has never onced asked to switch places with Kyro, so sad that he doesn’t show Kyro the same amount of love she has shown him.

[ Dematerialize the foxes]

Since Kyro wasn’t obviously going to give up being tortured for Heaven, it was time to force her to eat Heaven instead. She probably won’t ever do it without a little encouragement.

[ Telekinesis]

I forced Kyro’s body to eat Heaven alive once. Another crying mess on Kyro’s face again when she was causing Heaven extreme anguish.

“ Don’t be so sad Kyro. This time it’s Heaven who is suffering and not you,” I said. “ Well I will be forcing you to eat him several more times.”

“ I will never forgive you Rachel,” said Kyro with eyes beaming full of hatred as her mouth was filled with the flesh of her most beloved.

Fufufufu Kyro you thought you have a strong will? I was going to have so much fun breaking you.

0