ultra instinct(1)
51 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slither away from the serpent hoard and the eldritch monstrosity.

As I slither off, I see more hordes approaching the wasteland.

Slithering down the slope, I aim to look as natural as possible, crouching down and blending in.

Several hordes rush by, and a handful walk right past me, not noticing something wrong.

I counted one, two, three as the separate hordes passed.

I began to relax and slither away before I seemed to arrive at the door of my original rainforest. I was a little disoriented because I hadn't kept track of the way we were going. I chose to establish a makeshift burrow because I'm stranded here till I can determine my position.

 

I awakened in relative tranquillity. My meal had been metabolized. I had estimated that it would take at least 5 days to fully digest. I went to take a dump because my meal had fully digested. An unimaginable pain exploded from my anus after I completed and there was an accumulation of waste from digesting such a large meal in less than twenty-four hours, causing me to scar my digestive tract when attempting to exclude it At this point, I'm going to get a hemorrhoid, so I make a mental note not to eat too big a meal from now on.

After I finished my thoughts, I began to explore my surroundings. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate any landmarks that could lead me back home.

Exploring will be the perfect way to get there. After hours of walking, I came across a group of civilized bugs! Based from what I've seen, it's most definitely ants.

A higher being must have taken a piss because I discovered a pot of gold. It is extremely fortunate to come across an ant civilization with an uncovered queen. What's more, they're in the midst of an invasion of migrant ants.

 

 

 

(Pov Switch)

"No, Sasha, don't abandon us." Tears well up in my eyes as I hug my sister.

"Don't be concerned about me; protect the nest, and protect our mother."

While I detect the slight odor of death wafting off her body, she says, It become instantly overpowered.

"I can't lose you, I can't!" I sob, I'm the last of my brood. My brood sisters perished for our mum.

The enemy majors were driving us out, while our majors were hiding away.

I dash back to the battleground.

I despise this sensation. I'm afraid to weep.

The other worker ants propel me along.

Is it all right with me?

My heart is filled with a sense of forgetfulness.

 

The battlefield is crowded with other worker ants; we wage a pointless war; why does our mother overlook us?

I'm not sure if we're really individuals with thoughts.

I assault an offensive minor, slicing off an antenna whilst being drawn toward his thirsting allies.

The enemies around me take hold of me, ripping off my arms. I feel absolutely weak and pathetic; all I need is strength to free everyone from the burdens of battle.

I hold fast to enemy limbs and antennae, but it's meaningless. I retaliate and am unable to inflict damage because I am being held down by the adversary.

Perhaps death is a safer option; or at the least, we would be free.

I need to be free.

I recognize what I need to do: I will need slaughter Mother and guide our colony to a prosperous society.

 

[ sprite theory (20% complete) 

        Creator: Dachu

           Teachings: 

(everyone deserves to be free.)

(sometimes evil is necessary for good.)

-------------------------

-------------------------

------------------------- 

                                                                                               

Reason for incompletion:  creator has not reached enlightenment ]

 

The message screen appears in front of me.

Thinking has left me feeling befuddled; I must determine my destiny. I am deserving of liberty.

I felt relaxed by listening to the victims' struggles. Their homicides function it as another reason for someone like me to usurp mother.

Our community is being ravaged by invaders that should never have had a chance. This is completely the result of the mother.

I feel myself crumbling to the ground.

*thump*

"Nothing can hurt me again if I'm free."

My vision goes dark.

                                        [ prerequisite meet.                                 

                     evolution path open: soul viod ant

                                             cost:50,000 esn

               current: 2,000 esn (Lok)

                                                ]

(Mc pov)

They were simply large ants. I squish the last ant standing. For a brief moment, I believed they were capable of harming me.

[                   

                            killed 20 (semi)sentient consumer  

                                                             Rewards: 300 xp,  80 esn

                                                                                       100+/100 xp   

                                                                                                       50+/50 esn]

Based on my scant familiarity of video games, xp must represent a step up. Though the result is still uncertain, a level ups impact on the recipient might not always be advantageous. I have an inner feeling of wonder that I did not want to feel.

I seize the queen and advance back into the now-raining jungle. The rain is washing the bodies of the fallen soldiers from the uphill frontline into a nearby creek. If I were a human, I would hope to have some sympathy for these unfortunate souls, but none seems to be readily visible. I sprint down the hill, bearing the queen, then retrace my steps back to my burrow. I placed the ant down as soon as I entered the makeshift burrow.

I then go to sleep, unconcerned with the ant trying to flee because she'll be confronted with a pond of water in the hallway into the burrow, in addition to digging for the egg laying queen being much more unpleasant.

 

 

 

 

 

_dream start_

"It hasn't been verified"

"What have you been paid for if it hasn't been tested?"

"You know what I should have realized sooner."

"Damn you and get out now, you coward, you're fired."

"It doesn't matter, I'm through!"

 

 

I'm BACK

0