Reverse(1)
30 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

What the heck I scream inwardly.

 

 

[            binding magic attempted 

                                    Status:(unaffected)]

 

I woke up shivering. Standing over my serpentine body was the ant queen. {You are mine} I feel its thoughts encroach upon my mind. What is that nut talking about I replied inwardly.I pull myself up and leap towards the bug. My surroundings shifted as I found myself in the middle of a group of flying bugs. {Since I went through your mind it is only fair for you to go through mine. An eye for an eye}. seeing what happened and not being a morning person I feel an intense scene of irritation arising from me.

 

_start of dream_

My vision changes drastically as I feel the wind against my face. I felt oddly naked as I viewed the past of the queen. I watched as she flew through the air to reach a grey tree that seemed to be in peak state. After landing on the tree an appendage seemed to burst out of her maw as the tree began to wither. after taking the trees vitality. soon after she began molding a leaf to fit her. sitting snugly into the leaf she had rested for what I assume to be due to the passing of the moon and sun.

 

After the the passing of 3 suns and 2 moons, her thorax contracted as a white larva came out. she picked up the larvae and bit into it. ohh god, oh dear lord please tell me that what I think is gonna happen will happen. she stabs into the larvae and swallows it. I begin to hurl asking why whoever decided to punish me did this. I watch on as she places the next few larvae in a pile eating one every 10 or so larvae in. after a couple of days the larvae hatch and just like that they begin to go to work like robots only built for one purpose (find food & claim territory). in a month the first batch of larvae die only to have a second replace them over the next 3 months the territory had expanded greatly now boasting 30 leaf huts. by that time the queen seemed to struggle to push out a larger than usual larvae. as soon as the larvae left the thorax it had seemed as if the queen fell terribly ill. this egg was unique not hatching for more than a week when it began to hatch it was much larger than the rest of the ants.

As soon after It emerged she lunged onto it. Forcing it down to the ground she attempting to rip of a chunk of it's abdomen. It pushed back launching onto her back attempting to sever her head with it's jaws. She launched back up and snapped her jaws shut around its abdomen causing a gashing cut to appear. Causing it to lose much blood incredibly quickly. 

This was a surprising occurrence to me, since I wouldn't expect them to attack their queen.while fresh out of combat, she began to cast a smokey purple magic over the now wounded giant ant. I watched as the giant ant moved out of the chamber, went to the dead ant pile and begun to consume the corpses of its fallen comrades. 

I somehow felt more detached. watching the queen grow might have built a connection if I was normal but I feel more oppressed than connected.

_end of dream_

 

[            binding magic attempted 

                                    Status:(unaffected)]

 

I awaken from my dream, immediately lunging forward to grapple with the  giant ant queen. growing sick of our little game.

I feel my eyes slip out of my head. Having an out of body experience I watch as my sclera turned red and my irises darker than the void of the egg I was born in.  My futile attempts to control my body frustrate me. The absence of my consciousness, lead to my body behaving erratically. Unable to send my body into a trance the ant queen ended up being pinned to the floor. Without my will it behaved as if the ant queen was a scrumptious meal. Feeling mental anguish after losing my eternal food source. I begin to convulse as I re-enter my body. 

[(-29.50 health) (0.89/30.39 health)]

 

I phase in and out of consciousness as multiple screens pop up.

 

[Instinct (upgrading)]
[:knows general body movements since birth(current)(passive).

(future)(passive) increase epinephrine, ephedrine, dopamine, phenylephrine, pseudoephedrine, Creatine, and Amphetamine. may lead to overdose ]

 

I cry over the fact that since entering this world I have been in nearly constant pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0