Chapter 2
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuki held both confusion and shock in her eyes as she read over the list of items again.

List Of Received Items

  • Refinery- S

  • Nutrition Capsule ×5

  • Qi Recovery Pill ×3

  • Wall Crawling- D

  • Silver Wine ×1

  • Paleka Leaves ×5

  • Four Leaf Clover ×1

  • Snake Venom ×5

  • Crude Falchion Sword ×1

  • Common Cloak ×1

  • Hellion Core ×10

Yuki didn't know what anything was on the list and asked the system to which it delivered a swift response, unfortunately it only spoke of the two abilities she had received for the Gacha menu. 

Firstly was the Refinery ability, which was in Yuki's opinion, really overpowered depending on usage. She was able to change anything that was not beyond a certain limit to any state she wanted to and combine two pre-existing things together, this also applied to living creatures as well. As for the limit, she did not know.

The second ability was ranked at D. It was an ability which made scaling smooth surfaces possible. Just like a spider, Yuki thought as she listened to the explanation from the system.  

Yuki then maneuvered the system to the Ability menu and selected both abilities to which she then lightly tapped the fuse option. 

Hit a wave of drowsiness and pain she vomited up blood and then she soon blacked out and her body fell into the river. The winding river carried her body far downstream to a waterfall which was inside a nearby forest. 

As luck would have it, Yuki somehow survived the fall with only a broken arm and a few scraps all over body. 

***

A youth with brown hair wearing a village hunter's garb was walking through the tall grass of the forest with a short sword on his thigh and a bow on back. He had a cautious expression and eyes which stayed alert of his surroundings. 

The bag which dripped with blood from the animals he had hunted made him a prime target for hellions who lurked in the shadows of the forest. He had to stay alert at all times until he made it to his resting point by the waterfall.

As he walked through the bushes, he soon came near the waterfall only to see an injured young girl by the edge of the small lake. He dropped the bag and rushed to the injured girl and examined her for any more injuries. 

After a while he found that the girl's arm was broken but other than that she only had a few scraps here and there. He looked up the waterfall and eventually put two and two together.  He then let loose a sigh of relief.  

It's a miracle that she survived! He exclaimed before picking the girl up in a princess carry. He glanced at the bag with a conflicted expression before leaving it behind at the edge of the lake. 

The brown haired youth then began to make haste to his village in the forest.

0