Chapter 3
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuki's eyes slowly opened up as her gaze lingered on the unfamiliar ceiling. A streak of confusion flashed through her eyes as she slowly sat up and looked around.

Yuki was laying down in a bed with slightly crude bed sheets in a small room. She removed the bed sheets and found she was now wearing just plain underwear. 

She got up from the bed and looked around the room. On the nightstand was her one piece dress folded neatly. The room was mainly empty except for the dresser on the other side of the wall. 

Yuki then heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching the bedroom door. She quickly ran back to the bed and laid back down with the sheets over her figure. 

The door was slowly pulled open and revealed a young man with brown hair and hazel eyes which were focused on the now awakened Yuki. 

He had a gentle smile and genuine relief in his eyes when he saw her awake, something which Yuki took note of. He walked over and bowed in a 45 degree angle to Yuki who was laying in the bed as she gazed at the youth with vigilant eyes. 

He then spoke to introduce himself to Yuki who was cautious of him. 

"My name is Utada Taro. Son of the Chief of the Utada Village. May I ask your name, miss?"

He raised his head after his introduction and gazed at Yuki expectantly. 

She soon gazed at him for a few seconds before speaking in a polite tone. 

"My name is Kouriki Yuki."

Taro nodded and then pulled over a stool for him to sit at the bedside. 

"Uhm, Miss Yuki, why were you alone in the Hesai Forest? It's dangerous for girls to be out there alone." 

He said in a calm voice and looked into the black eyes of Yuki with a gentle smile on his face. 

Yuki narrowed her eyes and spoke in a shaking voice as she gripped the bed sheets. 

"...I don't remember anything."

Taro furrowed his brows and looked at her with sympathy. To lose her memories, what things has she gone through?  Taro pondered and came up with a few conclusions in his mind but then dismissed those thoughts.

He held Yuki's trembling hand and gazed into her eyes. 

"Don't worry, at the Utada Village we can set up a temporary residence for you until you have recovered your memories. For now, just take it easy."

He said as he slowly got up for the stool and walked to the door. He then turned around and faced Yuki.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me."

He then left the room and closed the door. 

After Taro left the room, Yuki smirked and began to think. I can use this village to gain bits of information for a while before going to a town. I have to know this world's common sense and how it works. Going in blind could get me killed.

A bell then resounded, pulling Yuki from her thoughts as she gazed at the menu which appeared before her. 

[Objective- Complete: Meet Humans. Rewards: 1 ticket]

She then made her to the Gacha Menu and used the ticket. I already have a hypothesis on why I blacked out after fusing with the abilities.  My physical body was too weak and thus gave me a powerful backlash. 

The rewards list soon then appeared as Yuki was thinking about the recent events. She turned her gaze to the menu and saw something that made her tilt her head.

List Of Received Items 

  • Qi Cultivation For Dummies ×1

"Qi cultivation..?"

0