Chapter 1: Second Chance?
58 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Learning a new language is hard don't get me wrong, even for me it's taxing and i hate it, but i soon realized this wasn't Earth or any part i know of.

From language to culture, it fits that more of the later middle ages period, but their was one large difference that no one can point out and say it's normal.

Magic and Aura, actually these two go by many names according to my memory, Mana, Qi, Sorcery amongst others.

Unlike the period i learned about where people who wielded Magic were marked as evil and wicked, here they embrace this mystical power.

I always believed those people were just fearful and delusional and this world showed it, Magic was wonderful, encapsulating to my raw eyes.

A power other than just perfect memory, something that reach beyond my common sense, another power i long for. What makes it more important to me was, i myself or this world's me was gifted with said magic.

Mother and Father were also mages in fact, they told me my magic was expected as the more Mage blood one had within them, the more likely their offspring will be a Mage.

I was lucky, but they looked at me with pity for some reason unknown to me, was i diagnosed with an terminal illness you haven't told me about?

I asked before but they only shook their head telling me not to worry about it. If you think it's the blood that rotten, think again, i have a sister, a twin sister, the princess of the house.

I was gifted with the magic in Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Space, which was okay, but compared to her who was ungodly gifted in every Magic Attribute, i felt an rush of inferiority.

But that soon died down after a year of being with her as a infant, she was a normal girl all in all. She had Mother's blue hair and Father's blue eyes making her name, Aqua, fit perfectly.

For me i inherited the opposite of her, Mother's gray eyes and Father's silver hair and my name was appropriate as well, Silver.

On the point of the family, it turns out this world is an matriarchy, meaning the females were in charge way different from Earths.

The world was called Sif by the way and the small town we live in was called Seascape Village which got it's name because of it's sea shore view which those companies would have me die for.

Damn those businessmans, they payed good but man were those tasks were fucking hard.

If you ask about anything else about the world iam in, well sorry i don't know much, that's it. I don't want to bombard my new parents and freak them out.

****

Iam five years old, unlike Earth where your age is counted on the day you were born, here in Sif, it's counted by the end of the year, if you make it to the end of the year good job your not 0 years old.

A few days ago winter just ended and when winter stopped a new year appeared, meaning i just turned 5 a few days ago.

Right now iam sleeping snuggling in my room huddled in my sheets, the sun has already risen and i can hear Mother, Father and Aqua downstairs preparing for dinner.

We have been kepted in the house for all our lives, i don't know why but i also see no kids younger than 12 outside so i'll make a guess kid are supposed to be kept indoors to a certain age. Ofcourse their was that one kid that had the chelle parents that let them out.

That was Scarlet, the kid next door, she was a trouble maker as you expect but everyone didn't punish her for anything. What does this matter?

Well because Aqua is best friends with her, the age difference between them was 2 but they get along well even for their age difference, well that was because they found a common thing in me.

Just than something or someone pulled on my cover but because my bodyweight was on it, it couldn't be piled off so easily.

"Sil!" I recognize that overly enthusiastic girl voice anywhere, Scarlet, when did she come over? I flip my blanket over and shot up feeling the still cold air left from winter.

When i turned to the door a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed and onto the floor, since i was still a 5 year old, the bed was huge and the drop was not minor so it hurts alot.

"What the hell?!" Rubbing myself, i jumped up and face Scarlet.

People here seem to like being named after their traits and Scarlet was no exception as both her eyes and hair were both scarlet red.

I would never expect Aqua and Scarlet, two of the opposite color, would get along but that was the fact.

"You need to eat Sil" I don't know where the nickname Sil stems from but they both call me that, iam sure it was just Aqua's mispronunciation and inability to say Silver right.

She has been calling me that her whole life as soon as she could talk and no matter how much i try to correct her she won't stop, at some point even Scarlet joined in and at that point i gave up.

"You could of have knocked and i would've got up!" She ignored my shout and pulled or dragged my outside, how could a girl be this stronge? Even if iam 2 years younger i should be able to put up a fight but i couldn't even resist her pull.

Are all women like this in Sif? If so, man are fucked big time!

"Sil! Sil!" Aqua seeing me being pulled down the steps, shouted in excitement and held up an stick "look! look!" When i got to the botten step she ran at me to get me a closer look.

I took one quick look at the stick and now i forever have it in my head "yes" i said "a fine stick indeed, you can beat an cow to death with that mighty fine stick" sarcastically.

To my words Father laughed and told me "Sliver that isn't the use for it! It would be a huge waste to beat anything with it!"

"Waste?" Was it something like a wand? Because i see no difference if you pick up an large wood and carve it into a stick.

He nodded and walked over "this is a Mage Wand!"

"Ah" i said looking blankly at the wand.

"Hm? Why arn't you as excited as you Aqua?" iam more surprised i guessed it.

"I saw in one of the books" in the house their was a storage room where Mother and Father keep books and items they bought as memories together.

What i learned was this "that one cannot be a Mage and start training until the age of 10 and that was only for privilege people" the reason behind this was because everyone has a Magic Organ located opposite of the liver. If one stress it too much as a child, it could damage it so the most acceptable time to start training is 12. Why did i say 10? Well it seem Mage familys who hold stats as high as nobles have been developing family traits that make it possible to shorten time of the Magic Organ development.

The age of 5 was just to younge, unless you want to ruin Aqua's godly talent.

"Don't worry Sliver!" Mother clapped both her hands together "my family trained me when i was 5 and iam fine see, nothing to worry about! Sliver haven't you also been interested in Magic?! You can also join in too!"

I have many thing wrong with that but Magical training was something i want to see so i just slowly nodded unsure if this is good for Aqua.

Father seeing i was worry, said words to assure me "Don't worry to much son! My father also trained me when i was 5 years old!"

"Yea, sure" i was more sure now, Father has horrible talent with Magic and iam sure it was the training now.

"Trust your Father a bit more!"

"Sure" i nodded and went over to the table to eat.

Scarlet got permission from her Mother to eat over at our house which made me question her Mother in my head. Mother and Father we very happy the two were getting along so well.

Though Aqua was the center of attention they didn't forget me which made me truly greatful for them. Was it pity or parents love i don't know all i know is at less they aren't neglecting me.

Neglecting may have been a problem if i was completely dependent on them, but now that iam a bit older i don't have to be completely dependent.

In truth i actually don't want to be here, not that i hate the family, it's just that i feel guilty, i don't know if i am Carnell or Sliver. I shouldn't be here, iam not their true son iam just a fake but their is another selfish reason i want to leave: The World.

I want to explore the world, but i don't want to die and risk my life while exploring again.

A new world, exploring is one of the things i live on, even if i hate my previous job, that was only the client. I won't hate it as much if those people keep sending one to the same place every year!

It gets old you know? I want to see something new, i want to do something new.

As i was in thought Scarlet who was next to me shouted "Eat more!" And picked up my spoon to spoon feed me.

"I'll eat! But i don't need your help Scarl-!" Before i let it all out she already shoved the thing in.

"Don't say that! This big sister will help you grow up into a stronge and health boy!" She pulled it out leaving the spoon full in my mouth.

I won't waste food so i ate it before saying "I can do that myself!" You know if i grow up depending on someone than i can never be a real man or strong, the person i want to be can rely solo on himself.

What i believe the stronge is someone who can face challenges alone.

Just as Scarlet was pulling back Aqua joined in "Sil here!"

"Do you think iam a doll?!"

"A doll?" A question mark floated above her head.

"Never mind" i ignored her and picked up my spoon to eat a bit irritated by their consistent nagging.

Watching all of this Mother and Father started chuckling at me "Aqua, Scarlet, if you two spoil him he can never become a real man!" Father said what i was think.

"It's okay! As long as Sil stays this cute than i wish he would never become a man!" Scarlet expressed.

"Are you cursing me?" I ask, never be a man? I already was a man and i will be one again!

"Sliver don't take Scarlet's word seriously, they were just playing around, but you are just so cute!" iam getting ganged up, Mother got up and pinch my cheeks with a smile.

I can do nothing, i do owe her alot and this is nothing "i know" i sigh and she let go of me.

"My son is one lucky kid!" Father said, lucky? Well to be given a second chance, yea i am lucky.

****

After lunch we were finally allowed to go outside, 5 years indoor wasn't my ideal life, traveling and experience life to the fullest.

Aqua was the most excited about this new privilege and right after with Scarlet ran out the door to run around. I followed them out and took a deep breath of the cold air, the taste of freedom, what i long for.

As i was talking in nature Aqua grabbed my hand "Sil! Sil! Let's see the neighbor!"

"Aqua we shouldn't disturb them so early in the morning" people here seem to walk up late and we are the only people up at sun rise.

Scarlet was a morning bird unlike her family who sleeps in, because they won't wake up she always come to our house to play.

"Hmm, okay" she seem dejected but realize other people need rest as well and are not as energetic as her and Scarlet and are more like me.

"Sliver do you want to join in on the magic training?" Mother said walking up from behind. I step out of the way for her to get out and nodded.

"Yes" iam a little worried but i'll trust Mother and Father.

She smile and handed me something "than you'll need this" it was a wand, was this really needed?

"Can't magic be conjured without the wand?" It should be just a medium to help control magic, like a magnet that attracts Mana, one should beable to just it without it.

She sigh "yes but iam worried without it, an accident may happen" well it is safer.

Our house was on the wast side of the village and one of the most out of the way house, not to far out and not to far in. From the house i could actually get a sea side view from my room so we were pretty close to the sea.

Mother lead us down to the beach which we had to get down a small hill but the steepness made Aqua hesitate but seeing me casually go down made her more confident.

But that confident didn't play off as skipping down she tripped and face planeted into the sand. The sand was loose and soft so i didn't have to worry about her hurting herself so i did what any sibling does when they see their sister do something stupid and chucked a bit.

Her head shot up with an embarrass look, i calm down and gave her a hand to get up but she refused and got up in a hurry. She puff her cheeks and walked ahead to Scarlet and Mother.

Where did Father go? I wonder, he was just with us a few minutes ago. While thinking this a pile of sand was thrown at me covering my hair.

My head turned and see Scarlet's big smiling, behind her Aqua was laugh at me with a mischievous smile. Karma i guess, i brush the sand off my hair and just sigh.

"Come here you three!" Mother called us over, she was enjoying taking in the view of the endless sea that layed before her but remember why she was here.

I step up next to her and knelt down to touch the water, icy cold, as expected since winter just passed. Still what a breathtaking view, was it the quiet atmosphere or the natural melody that it carried with every crash and whispers?

"Your enjoying the view Sliver?" Mother ask me, seeing how encapsulated i was by the sea.

I nodded "Yes'" but the coldness of the air brough me back before my death, i grip my hands on my waist where i'd normally keep my notebook. "But it's sad i have nothing to capture such a fine scenery"

"Well don't worry Sliver, you can take in this scene as much as you like now" i see, but can i really?

"Mother do you perhaps have some coloring kit?" Any quality will make do, i just want to record it as is right now.

"Coloring kit? Sorry Sliver, me and your Father were never the scholarly types, maybe we can get one from Claudius" the man that leaves the village every month?

I shook my head "if it is bothersome, than their is no need to get it for me"

Sighing while quietly staring into the endless sea, a childish voice called me "Sil! Look!" I turn around and see the twlo girls holding something rather large. Was that a crab? How large are these crabs?! Are they king crab's?!

The crab in their hands was being held by the legs on both side, being stretched to the point it was being lifted off the ground. It looked at me and started foaming before snapping at me, luckily they were having trouble even moving it so they couldn't bring it any closer.

As i thought that Scarlet ask Aqua to let go which i thought was unsafe until she solely picked the crab by it's bottom and lifted it over her head before running at me. Excuse me?!

"Get that thing away from me!" Those giant pincher can break my arm like a twig! Scarlet didn't listen and giggle before running faster.

"Scarlet stop bullying Sliver" Mother came to defend me by dodging the crab claws and taking it out of Scarlet's hands. Seeing her toy being taken away she was dejected, but Mother just kept going "how about we start the lesson?"

The magic lesson?

"Magic?!" Aqua hearing that began to jump in joy.

Mother coughed and nodded before walked off and grabbing some seaweed from the sand. Using that seaweed to tie the poor crabs legs so it couldn't escape before setting it infront of us.

"Let's start with the basic, Mana Control, here hold my hands you two" she held her hands out to us and we both held her hands. "I shall transfer a bit of magic into you, just remember to get a feeling of the flow and feel of it"

Just than something enter like a needle was inserted into my hand from Mothers, it gave an nerve wrenching, almost scary sensation. Like an long warm surge digging through your skin.

"Your Mana won't be like this so don't worry, it only hurts because of the process of Mana transfer requires forceful injections, since your Mana will only be releasing, it wouldn't hurt at all" that's good to hear "your Mana will act more look blood, when you start to release it, it will start to travel though your body by Mana Circulates until it's come to the end to which it will be expelled out in this form"

Mother pull her hand away and held it infront of us and from it a blue ghastly substance started to leave.

"Cool!" Aqua's eyes sparkes with excitement.

"Haha, here, get a feel of it" we nodded and took turn trying to touch the gas, like a gas it held no shape and we couldn't fully grasp it, but it did give me a strange feeling, it was lukewarm and had the consistency more fitting for an liquid almost making it feel like milk.

So that is Mana.

After feeling it i look at my hand which had touched Mother's Mana, i wounder if i can bring my own Mana out.

Books says Mana comes from the Mana Organ that is opposite of the liver, to use Mana, the person have to learn to control that organ first.

Let's just try moving it, i focus all my attention on my Mana Organ and felt full, or the sensation to pee, iam not joking, it was like a liver being full.

So i try stirring the Mana, surprisingly it started to move like a whirlpool.

Now can i make it travel to my hand? This was the real test.

For Mage's it's said that the hardest obstacle to overcome was controlling one's Mana, if one can't do that, why even have Mana?

Feeling the flowing Mana inside i tried my best to guide they to my right hand, but when i open my circuits the Mana went wilded and ran through every circuits making me puff out an explosion of sliver gas.

After successfully wasting half my Mana, i learned my lesson and tried a different technique.

Clenching my body, inturn closing the circuits to every part aside from my out stretched hand, i released my Mana again, this time the results were different.

Since i forcefully closed all the circuits that didn't lead to my arm, the only way left out was my open hand.

Wait if the Circuits are like vains, how am i able to open and close them? Wait let's not think about that right now.

Silvery Mana started seeping out of my hand, Mana, this is really Mana, never in my life before could i imagine myself wielding such force.

Moving my hand around it left an wave of white in the air, as i was playing around with it, i ran out of Mana and the silver disappeared.

"Mother" i turn around to ask about how Mana work as well as how to regain lost Mana. But when i turn around i see Aqua and Scarlet playing with a pool of Mana, the two pool of red and blue mixed filling the sky, how much Mana do they have?

Seeing my in awe expression when i saw the pool. Mother patted my head and told me "it's okay if you can't learn as fast as Aqua, she special okay?"

"Learning isn't the struggle Mother, it's that i ran out of Mana"

"That's normal Silver, you'll regain it back throughout the day, but if you want to speed it up, eating more meat is an option" more meat? Was Mana like disposable protein or fat?

"Is Mana regain effected by the diet?"

"That's correct" she rubbed my hair as a way to say good job.

"Thanks Mother, but if eating meat matters, wouldn't wouldn't it be a major concern if Mages becomes gluttons?"

"That won't happen, normal meat will provide little to no benefits even if their is a large intake"

"So quality matters" interesting.

"Yes, higher quality meat hold more Mana in them which is used for the recovery, the Mana is what also make the flesh tastes superior, you have read that monster book in the house correct?"

"Yes" in the house was 5 rooms, 3 were used as bedrooms and the other 2 were storage and play rooms.

However we just saw it more like, one was Aqua's and the other was my's, i hardly went into the playroom unless i get dragged there by the girls and Aqua never comes into the storage unless she wants to bother me.

In the storage there was a bookshelves and one of the many books was called Monster 101, which record many monsters. It was like an encoypidya with all sort of fantastical creature's.

Monsters were ranked by letters S, A, B, C, E, F, G. Weakest was G and strongest were S, as the ranks go up, the Monster get more and more intriguing.

Not only that, i thought it was only coincident that as the ranks go up, the meat becomes more delicious but it seems the reason behind that was the raise in Mana within them.

As i was ponding on the topic an voice shouted from atop the shore. "Anny is everything going well?!" That voice, Father, and if your asking who is Anny, it was Mother's name.

Looking up to him he was carrying a box that fulled to the brim with weapon's, or what seems like them, to be honest my perspective made it so i couldn't see anything beyond an sharpe triangle poking out.

Beside him was an short man, a dwarf? It's said they are mastery in creating and creativity, but unusually live in the south in the mountains. It was rare to see one so north from their home, how come i have never seen him before? Did i just miss him?

Father sid his way down and place the box infront of us, the curious two ran up and started to inspect the box. Inside was really weapons, wooden and seem to have been ment for children usage, wait, was Father going to try and train us?

After losing interest in the box, Scarlet run up to the dwarf and was enthusiastically yellin "Uncle Tommy! These are the two friends i was talking about!" Tommy was his name hum? Doesn't fit at all.

"Yes brat i heard! I maybe old but i ain't goddamn deaf!" Right dwarfs were also like that, unruly, tough and old. "Just fucking introduce them!"

Scarlet ignored Tommy's language and laugh before saying "Okay Uncle Tommy!" And introducing us "this is Aqua my best and first friend!"

"Nice to meet you Uncle Tommy!" Aqua bow before asking "why is Uncle so short?"

A child's ignorance, what a beautiful thing, fearless and without biases.

"You little squat! Don't you know what a Dwarf is?!"

"Dwarf!" Aqua didn't care about the yelling and became more intrigued "can i touch you beard?! How do you reach things when your so short?!"

"Brat introduce the other one quick!" It seem he was tying to escape the question, well i do sympathize with him so i'll help.

"Iam Silver, pleasure to meet you Uncle Tommy" i said respectfully.

"What elegance! You two Brats should learn for him!" He walk over to me and started analyzing me, "you sure are an odd one" odd?

"May i know what made you say that?" Did he discover iam not the real Silver?

He looked over at Mother and Father who shook their head, than turn back to me "nothing much, i just noticed you might have talent in Swordsmanship" what?

Was something wrong with this body? Did they know? What arn't they telling me?!

"About Swordsmanship, are you planning to train us?"

"A fast one arn't you?"

"Unfortunately not, it was just obvious just from the wooden swords"

"May i know when you started talking?" What?

"2 years old, is their anything wrong?" Aqua started talking right after so it shouldn't be out of the ordinary.

He looked at me with deep gazing eyes before patting me on the back "a unique one you are indeed!" God i hope i didn't find out "Corl! Get your Son an weapon! I want to see the extent of his talent!" Tommy said with an almost manic laugh.

"Silver are you up for a little spar?" He picked out an wooden replica of an long sword and than another one that was my size. Iam going to spar with you?

"Isn't this a bit unfair?" I said looking at the difference in size, that wasn't all that iam in disadvantage of, didn't Father get trained as an Aura users and has reached his peak?

Aura, i have read up on that as their was more books on it than Mana or Magic. The power of the soul, it was essentially breaking the soul out of the container called the body and allowing it to influence the world outside.

It wasn't as versatile as Magic when it comes to being supernatural, but it was just as powerful.

By coating the skin with one's own soul, they are give more strength and flexibility, their was even some technique with the soul that can defy logic and make the soul act more like Mana than Aura.

How was an 5 year old going to fight against an grown man at the peak of his lifetime that has mastered Aura?! Were they tying to kill me?!

"Your right" Father said "that's why it's only a spar and i won't use Aura"

"That doesn't change the fact your 20 years older than me!"

"Iam only 24 you know?" One year different doesn't make anything better! "Now ready your sword!"

Fuck, fuck, fuck! While panicking i took an random stance and heard the word "start!" Be yelled by Tommy. Wat no count down?!

Infront of me Father disappeared, what the fu-.

Before i could finish the thought, i felt something come from behind, it was heading for my head.

As fast as i can i pulled the wooden sword over my head and left an massive force press down on me.

It almost made me buckled but it was soon lifted but another danger coming from the front.

Moving my sword infront the tip of Father's blade had hit my blocking sword breaking it before stopping, while the air force itself blasted me back.

As i was sent flying back, my hand let go of the broken sword and i layed flat down on the sand as a shadow loom over me saying "that was great Silver!" It was Father who said that with such excitement.

What the hell are you? I couldn't even hear let along see you fucking move! "What the hell"

"Come on!" He said with an smile picking me up on his arms and bring me to Tommy, i couldn't do anything, my whole body was numb from the two impact. "A genius isn't he?" Father said holding me to Tommy proudly.

Tommy slowly nodded and than ask "do you perhaps have skill?" Skill? Is arts and crafts good?

"No?" I answer, i nug Father to let me go even though i was still numb, but i didn't like the feeling of being cared and would rather try to stand instead. "But may i ask what Skills are?"

"Skills are special boy, not one person can have the same Skill, while Aura is for the few choosen by fate or hardworking and Magic are only ment for the esteem, Skills are random, it doesn't matter if that basturd is evil or good, rich or poor, Dwarf, Elf, Beastkin, Human or even a feral animal, all has a chance to be born with an Skill" something like innate talent?

"What are these Skills like?"

"They come in many form, from being able to shoot thunder from their bare hands, having unimaginable strength even without Aura, to more unusual ones such as the ability to detect ores or produce acid from their body"

Like superpowers? If we are talking about superpower can my memory be considered one? "What about photographic memory?"

"Photogrampic what?" Right that don't exist

"Perfect memory"

"Perfect memorys? Are you saying your skills it to beable to learn anything from a simple glimpse?!"

"Not quite, it will still take some time for me to full analyze the picture" like reading a book, i can take a quick look at a page and i will remember it for the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean i full understand it.

To fully understand something i saw for just a moment, i have to dive into the image and personally read it in my head.

So it was just like having a folder of randomly saved images, you have them, but you don't fully understand them without a closer look.

Tommy started laughing and called Father over "Corl you hear this! Your Son has a Skill!"

"A skill?!"

"A skill?!" Behind Father Aqua and Scarlet's gead poked out and Mother even came over. I don't think those two know what a Skill is either but is just riding the train.

"Is a Skill such a big deal?" I ask "shouldn't Aqua have one as well?" Ofcourse i was unsure of this myself, this was carried over from my pervious life and Aqua might just be abnormally talented in Magic.

"A skill" Aqua looked confused before closing her eyes and tying to usher something put of her body. Was she tying to find out if she has a Skill?

Scarlet randomly has an sword in hand which made me worry as she ran up to me, "Sil! Let's battle with only our Skill!"

"You have one?" I was surprised, wounder what it could be.

"I can master any weapon i pick up!" Pff, compare that with perfect memory and you can see how fucking rigged that battle will be!

"Hell no, one unfair fight was enough for one day" i rejected her duel which left her a bit disappointed making her go back to her overly constraining friend.

I let out a sigh and wish of this day to end, the break outside was really too short.

****

At a table, a middle age male and female sat with an old Dwarf to discuss a matter that had been bothering them every since.

"An odd one he is" Tommy said stroking his beard.

Anny nodded and sigh sadly "what should we do? Sliver won't open up to us"

"Maybe it has to do with his lass experience?" Corl express his idea "his life from before must of have made him feel uncomfortable relying on someone"

"A prideful one?" Tommy scoffed, he didn't see any of that in Silver today. "I've seen many arrogant people and he doesn't seem like it one bit!"

"Uncle Tommy what did you see in him?" Anny ask.

"In honesty i don't know! Never in my life aside from the gods have my Soul Gaze failed to understand something!"

Tommy himself had an ability called Soul Gaze that allow him to see the deepest part's of an person's soul. That soul doesn't even have to be the current or living, as long as it has a soul, he's able to see all of it's secret's, ofcourse this takes mental power to get pass another's soul natural barrier.

To his knowledge, Tommy was second to gods to having mental power, no one else to him come close.

To beable to block his mental power could only mean a few things, Silver was more talented than he thought, he was a god or he has something that he doesn't want the world to know.

Anny sigh and expressed her true feeling on the topic "i want Silver to live without holding back, to live a nice life with the new life he was given even if he is not marked by Fate"

"It was a miracle already that he was born" Corl said, intruth, Silver was never supposed to be born and everyone knew this besides the childrens.

With Magic they knew that twins would be born but something wasn't right about one of the twin.

Tommy with his Soul Gaze saw in person, that one had no soul, without a soul, death was enviable, but now that boy is up and walking like he has one.

"Maybe it was just my mind going crazy, but has the brat done anything extraordinary?" Tommy question "or acted oddly?"

"No nothing, b-but i don't know of this is related, but while i was carrying them, i had a strange dream" the two male raise their eyebrow "a overbearing voice, spoke in an unclear language to me, but i could understand it clearly, it said two words, Graduation, Mother"

"Why haven't you told me about this?" Corl ask

"I-i thought it was about Chosen one"

"So that's why you were so confident in the ritual, but do you think it has to do with Silver now?" Only one person in the family calls someone Mother, Silver, Aqua always called her Mom instead.

"I don't know"

"Can you try repeating the words spoken?" Tommy ask.

"Ka-gulon, Matira?" It was too different, out of this world and almost impossible to say and understand.

They were at a lost and let out a long sigh "Ha"

"I just want Silver to accept us already!" Anny cried from the depths of her heart.


Note:

Mana- More in depth the future chapter

Aura- More in depth in the future chapter

Skill- Sif's equivalent to superpowers, more info in future chapter

Monster 101- Monster book

-Sea Floor Crab

Rank- F-

Intelligence- .7/10

Defense- .4/10

Offence- .7/10

Speed- 1.1/10

Magic- N/A

Sociablely- low

Colony Rank- E

A crab that lives on the sea bed that savage for left over scraps of larger monsters.

By using it's speed to evade predators it's rather Intelligent for it's rank, as well as with it's above average speed for G+, it can barely be considered an F- rank.

During winter they enter a state of hibernation until the new year.

During these time they are most voluble to bigger monster and even the sea, as many crabs during hibernation find themselves washed up on the shore.

Ps. I'll try getting the next chapter up by next week?

Next chapters shorter but i have a habit of increasing the length of chapter every time i write.

2