Chapter 8 part 1: Sweet But Miserable
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 part 1: Sweet But Miserable

*So i'm back! Sorry about missing two weeks but i needed time to go over plans and clear my mind.

*This break was only supposed to be one week but halfway through this goddamn chapter, i messed up the whole story and didn't feel like changing it so i had to readjust all my plans!

*Also my second most visited website, mangadex is currently out and my moral went down as fast as it did.

Well than enjoy!

Strolling pass the houses, an voice called from behind me "Sil why did you leave so suddenly?!" Aqua ran to catch me was frantically panting after i stopped.

"I shouldn't overspend my stay" they seemed to of have something important to discuss relating to that letter. It was non of my business it seem, so I opted to leave and participate, but it seem I can't do that now that Aqua and Scarlet are here.

Catching up to me, Scarlet was completely fine but it was the exhausted Aqua that kept talking "Sil can you at least show us an Space magic Spell?!" Aqua begged.

A Spell? I thought you two would ask for something bigger, still just show a single Spell is simple, but "not here" I told them.

Created such a scene in the village will draw attention and I don't want anymore rumors going around about me.

As I began to lead them towards the wood, Scarlet picked my hand and pulled me towards the beach. At the beach of course, the two's favorite testing spot.

"Great!" Her voice was full of excitement and her hopes were higher "I can't wait to see it!"

Don't get your hopes to high up, I still know little about the Space Attribute and only comperhand the basic right now. "It's not much so set your expectation low" i warned them.

"That's no problem!" Scarlet yelled back.

I let out a sigh inside my head and followed after Scarlet to the beach. The beach wasn't my prefer location to test Space Spell out as their was a lack in objects aside from sand, water and air, perferably, the wood would be best as there are lines of trees just waiting to be broken.

Stepping on the familiar sand i felt the cold wind blow towards the endless ocean and admittedly notice somthing off in the horizon. Far away i spotted raising steam and below it was a boat that came to a halt.

Their was no mask and it was fully iron so it was safe to guess it was running off steam or coal guessing from how much the boat was ejecting.

It was a large ship and from my eastment and look more like an ironclad back in the 1890's, something i would never expecy to see in Sif. On the side of the ships nose was an name that read, Seeker.

Seeing that ship stop, i froze and stared at it.

but why did it stop? For unknown reason i was fearful for what is abroad that ship.

Asking that, the blinking of light came from the deck. Focusing i realized someone was looking at us, more accurately, me.

A man white could be maked out from here and he was the one looking through the scopes, a few minutes later he put down the binoculars and waved towards the others on the ship, yelling something before the stream started to erupt from the tubes again. It clawed itself fowards but before it left, that white man looked straight at me again.

The feeling of urgency and need for violence flood into my blood stream. Something was wrong, never had i felt such desire to kill someone and i just made eye contact.

The Mark, i still have the Mark out. T-that's why, i thought i had put it away.

Shaking my palm, the Mark faded as i realized Scarlet was looking at me questioning why i was staring off into the endless ocean "Sil are you okay?" I get ask this question way to often.

"Yes Scarlet, i just saw an interesting ship in the distance" i told her pointing towards the spot where steam was rapidly ascending.

"Where?" Do you not see it?

"Right over there? Hm? It's gone that fast?" Damn the Mark is making me hallucinate but wait i can still see the leftover pollution slowly rising.

"Sil i think your losing it" Scarlet was genuinely concerned for me right now so i stopped myself there "if there was a ship i would of have seen it before you" right, right.

"Than forget what i just said and let's test out some Spells" she's right, if i keep that Mark out i may go insane.

To destract myself i force out some Mana and made it seep infront of us, than i pinched the space and twist it. As the space warped into a spiral, pieces of sand were getting caught within it's radius making me wonder if i could perhaps moved it further in and condensed it into an ball.

The sand started to fly around in the spinning swirl until it reached the center where it grew larger as more and more started to combine with it. From an speck of sand to a giant ball, i was shocked at how much i had gathered from just how little Mana i used, which wasn't even a quarter of my total.

Below the floating ball of sand, an large crater was created, but the sand crater seem much larger than the amount in the ball had.

"Odd" i murmured.

As Scarlet was fascinated with the crater and giant ball, she was about to jump in when i stopped her "wait a moment, let me drop it down first"

My gut feeling says hoping in this hole with the ball still intact right above it was a horrible and dangerous idea.

Snapping my finger, the space rapidly unfolded itself and started throwing the sand everywhere.

Seeing an load of sand shooting at us, Aqua quickly constructed a plan which was to ran up behind me and headbutted by back, using me as a human shield. Scarlet was the same and quickly ran behind me.

Gasping at the wall of sand coming for me, all the could say was, yea i kind of deserved this, before it slammed into my chest knocking all three of us back.

The sand baired us under the sand and after half a minute of a miniature sand storm it stopped and i was able to pop my head out from the sand and let out a breath of relief.

Shaking the sand off me i got up and Aqua who i was crushing got up right after looking really uncomfortable. "Not again!" She cried.

As she was shaking some sand out of her dress, Scarlet burst from behind her yelling "Woo!" And sand was shot up again and all the work Aqua had done to clean the dress was wasted.

"Scarlet!" Aqua yelled "i'm dirty again!"

Seeing the sand cover Aqua, Scarlet just advised her "just use Clean" yea she does have a point, you don't need to clean when you have such a useful Spell, i wonder why she even bother doing things by hand.

Aqua ignored Scarlet and casted Clean on herself before running to the crater which was still very prevalent "Sil that was so cool! Teach me teach me!"

Teaching you this was probably cause you to end up 8 feet under ground "when your older"

"Unfair!" She stuck her tongue out at me and jumped down into the crater to explore it.

Walking up to it, it really is a death trap, if Scarlet was in it when i released it, she could of have been barred in an actually 3 feet of pure sand.

I really underestimated the killing potential of Space magic, not to mention all the creative way someone could use it.

As i was thinking about ways i could use Space magic, Scarlet ran up from behind and pushed me down into the pit.

As i was tipping and falling down and curing Scarlet, i grabbed the smugged Scarlet's leg and pulled her down with me. Toppling down together i landed ontop of her and rowed off right after she stopped her row.

"Tell me what was that for?" I ask quickly recoving and jumping to my feet.

"I don't know, you just looked like the perfect target" perfect target hm?

"Maybe your the perfect target as well!" Since she was still on the ground and i was standing up, i kicked the sand underneath me and spashed Scarlet with it.

After spitting the sand out she jumped up with a handful of sand and threw it at me. Of course my future sight kicked in because iam technically in combat, i was easily able to kick another storm up and block her view.

I thought that would stop her from throwing it, but the next second the wall came up, an shot of sand ran through it. Dodging it i grabbed my own hand full and was going to throw it as the wall fall, but bursting out was Scarlet who apprehended me by holding both my wrist back.

I saw this going but like always, it was my body that was slow and i was caught.

Fun while it lasted, the grip on my hands were like iron cuffs and no why she would let go of them now. It was pretty much game over for me now, well that is if i don't use magic, but i won't bother using magic in a little game like this.

Though she probably knew i gave up she pushed me to the ground and giggled "i win again Sil"

To that i just smiled and told her "One day i'll beat you Scarlet" i have no shame about being beaten by a girl now, only if i could never win against you would i give up.

"Than i'll be waiting for that day"

"You maniac" but if your a maniac, i guess that also makes me one, i joked to myself.

Laughing to ourselves an blue blob floated above us, "Aqua!" I admittedly knew and yelled for Aqua to stop seeing it being transformed into blue sand. I was too busy with Scarlet to notice!

I quickly hugged the confused Scarlet and rowed away, startling her.

Rowling out of the way of the falling blue sand that threatened to bearly us. Out of harm ways, Scarlet's body started to become hotter. Not in the, more sexier way, but her hair felt like it just came out of heat treatment and her skin was as warm as a conductor under the summer heat.

It was like a less serious version than Aunty Ashley's crazy technique to light herself on fire.

Even though it was a bit like burned charcoal, it felt relaxing, warm and tender. I almost wanted to keep holding this big heater forever.

"C-can you let me go?" Scarlet ask embarrassed, making me realizes what i was doing, i got a bit embarrassed too and admittedly let her go. Scarlet tying to brush away what happened, admittedly lifted her self from me and shouted at Aqua "what was that for?!"

"Hmp, i wanted to have some fun as well" from her voice she was very agitated, i guess i can't have any fun anymore.

Scarlet jump off me and ran to tickle Aqua "fun?! Is this fun enough?!"

"S-Scarlet!" Aqua was also naturally weak to any type of attack so she was pretty much dying while Scarlet kept ticking her.

Sighing i fell back to the sand and question myself, what am i doing? Entertaining these girls, entertaining myself as if this was all a game.

Still my heart longs for this enjoyment, becking for more time with Scarlet and Aqua, for more of this dream.

I let out another sigh before hearing approaching footsteps.

The figure who appeared was Ruby, "i knew it would be you three to of caused this mess" when saying that, she sounded impressed.

"Mom!" Scarlet stopped playing with Aqua and ran up the slopes "is dad back already?!"

Ruby nodded "but i have to tell you something and Silver and Aqua as well, come up!"

"Yes Aunty!"

Getting up to where they were, Ruby made her announcement "Scarlet we'll be going to the capital for a month in 2 days"

"Really?!" Scarlet shouted with excitement "those that mean i can stay over at Aqua's house for a month?!"

Oh god, a month with Scarlet in the house with Aqua was asking for an disaster, but luckily that wasn't the case.

"We, Scarlet" her mother corrected her "you, me and your father"

"What?!" A flash of disappointment appeared on her face "but Mom i want to stay with them!" She cried.

"You know Uncle Tommy just left yesterday so you can't stay here" Uncle Tommy though he seem like he detest kids, that seem to be only for Dwarven children confusing as he himself was a Dwarf.

I was pleasantly surprise to learn that Uncle Tommy was actually the one to take care of Scarlet when her parents were gone. It was no wonder their relationship was so close, but i wonder where he gets the patience to take care of Scarlet, much be his stubbornness.

But him being gone was also a bit unexpected, we went out a few time before but right after a new year "Aunty Ruby, do you know where Uncle Tommy went?" I ask.

"He told me he has his own family reunion to attend so he won't be back for half a year" how far away did his family live?

But if i heard his rants correctly, he loathed his sons and grandsons as they are, arrogant, fat, leeches, and other words of insult. At some point i think i heard him saying he regreted having a only sons and no daughter.

This wasn't the first time he left for family matter, last was when he had to bel them out of trouble, by trouble i meant execution. I guess compared to what sin caused that, Scarlet isn't that bad.

"Anyway, Scarlet you'll be coming to the capital with us, your father promise you he'll show you something cool when we're there"

"I still don't want to go!" She yelled before hugging my waist before tying to deal with her mother "but if i have to go! I want to take Sil and Aqua with us!"

"Silly girl, you can't take them with you" Ruby said hitting Scarlet's forehead causing her to let me go "if you did, they will be taken away and you'll never be able to see them again"

"Noo!" Instantly Scarlet has a reaction of sarrow and retacted that idea.

Are you saying we'll get kidnapped? Well, maybe crime run rampant in the city?

"But you still have 2 days to play around before we leave, i hope you'll make the best out of them" she said before waving us goodbye and walking off.

That was it? Did she really just come to tell her daughter bad news?

"Well Scarlet we'll miss you" i told the depressed Scarlet.

"I'll be coming back!" She shouted back.

"I know"

Looking at the pitiful Scarlet drawing on the sand, Aqua come up behind her and tried to cheer her up, not tried but succeeded.

"Hey Scarlet why don't you sleep with us until than! We'll play all the games you want and go shopping as you wish!"

"Will Sil be join us?" She ask.

"Ofcourse! Isn't that right?!" She looked at me, threating me with her eyes to answer yes.

"Yea~" i answered, but i do pity Scarlet a bit, i hope she can get alone with kids in the capital of atleast make one good friend.

The only kids she know are us and i fear her lack of socialization with other would get her bullied.

Why am i getting so worried? Scarlet's a Mage and can defend herself, but what if the other party is also a Mage and older. As worry creep up me, Scarlet happily agreed with Aqua's plan.

"Thank you Aqua!" She jumped up and hugged Aqua before pulling me "Sil let's go play in the woods!"

"Yes yes" i really shouldn't worry much, it'll spoil the fun.

****

By having fun in the woods, Scarlet meant blasting off magic Spell's, burning trees, creating large holes, up rooting the earth, basically it looked like an arson had walked through here.

These two were literal about to burn the whole forest down again! Until the afternoon, the woods were fulled with blue and red flames.

The reason they finally stop was because Aunty Neil came over and stopped us. In the end, the only one who ran low on Mana was me because i had to put out every fire that was starting to get out of hand.

As Aunty Neil was scolding us, the two were still innocently smiling, showing no guilt. In the end she gave up and just told us to go home to which they happily did.

Dancing towards the house, the laughing Scarlet reminded me i still needed to finish that drawing. I sure those picture will help her during the month away.

Afterward, Scarlet brought us to her house and was explaining to her mother about the sleep over. Ofcourse Ruby agreed but Ron just stared at me as if judging me, it wasn't the first time he was like this, infact this happened often because i hang out with Scarlet.

Even so i can never get use to that glare that can choke me so i quickly fled home.

At the house i walked in and announced my return"I'm back!"

Mother was in the kitchen cooking while Father was writing what i assume is a letter. Seeing me Father stopped to say "good to see your back" before continuing writing.

"Welcome back" Mother answered more lively while walking out from the kitchen before asking "where's Aqua?"

"Scarlet will be sleeping with here for a few days, Aqua's over at Scarlet's mother's house to help persuade her father"

She nodded and ask "how's your lesson with Sir Edgar?"

"It's going well" it's only been 2 days since i started, nothing too bad has happened and it's going smoothly for now, aside from the nature of the teacher himself.

But i was curious to what Father was writing so intensely for to the point he was sweating so much, in the end it got to me and i asked what the letter was for.

Unlike normal where he would be carefree, he looked nervous when answering "your grandfather"

"Grandfather?" This was the first time either of them brought up their own mother or father, but i get the feeling they are avoiding the topic all together so i didn't poke the matter to deep.

All i knew was they lived in the two country to the east, Yatta on Mother's side and Sya on Father's. For why they left their country, i picked up they were runaways and everyone aside from the kids knew it i sure.

Further analysis stopped after that, but why was it being brought up now? Have they found Mother and Father?

Father silently nodded than asked a question from the blue "Silver, what do you think of going to school"

School, were they thinking of sending us to an school?

Well i have something to say about that "i had over 18 years of education before, i think i'll rather start a business than go back"

Father broke out a small laugh and pointed out "this is not just for you, but Aqua and maybe Scarlet if she's interested, those two haven't had a year of learning under them as from training but actions only get them so far"

That is a problem, even though Aqua's 8, she still asking me to read her books, than again, "why don't i teach them?" I have years under by belt and besides magic i know a bit in everything.

I'am confident my knowledge on physics and the grounded theory's far exceed that of this world, it would be more beneficial if i teach them in the end.

Father looked at me and shook his head "I'am honestly scared what you would teach them Silver" when he said that, i admittedly knew what he was talking about.

"That was english! Not an demonic language!" How could you associate an the universal language of Earth to Demon's whispers?

"Well it damn close! You know what they do when they find someone who can speak demon tongue?! An whole region went on lock down!"

"They were over reacting" what kind of sane person would go to such length for such a reason?

To my answer Father snarled and told me "Silver you and your sister are going to school"

"Wo-"

"You. Are. Going. To. School" he aggressively told me again.

To that i can only weep at the fact that i'll be having to go to school again after i thought school will forever be over after college. "Yes Father"

"Good" i let out a sigh and fail back "don't worry about it too much, it's not as bad as you think"

"School's school" pain is pain and hell is hell either way i'll be drowned in boredom.

"Tell me how was school in your life before? You must of had a bad time there"

"I spent half the school hours in the library, i barely attend the classes because they were boring"

"If you didn't attend class how did you even pass?! Was that 18 year just on the same years?!"

"I got permission from the principal" the process was a pain, after getting reported to the principal by every single one of my teachers for ignoring all the leasons.

They got fed up and made a deal with me that if i could pass a 47 page long test with an 90 or above that covered all of high school subjects, by the way this was just middle school, i'll be able to skip all but one of my class. Needless to say i passed with flying colors and my nose grew two times longer that day.

You know, maybe i should try the same thing in the school they were planning to send me to.

It was a baffling story and that expression was plaster all over Father and all he said was "yea you definently attending class this time around"

"Hey i was an intelligent person back than"

"Well not anymore"

"My mind maybe limited as a child but iam confident i can beat you in any intelligence game Father"

"Keep dreaming Silver"

As we were having a stand off, the door clicked opened and Aqua rushed in joyfullily "Mom, Dad can Scarlet stay with us until she has to leave?!" She ask after climbing up the chair next to my.

"Ofcourse, where is she?" Father tried to look around her but found nothing, only to be attack in the back by Scarlet.

"Thank you Uncle!"

"There you are Scarlet!" he laugh while shaking Scarlet off his neck.

If you wondering how Father missed Scarlet getting it, well she took a more unconventional way in, because i saw her running in from the kitchen instead.

Mother must of have not bothered with her act of breaking in as she just appeared right after and dropped an bowl of mash potatoes. "Alright you four, stop playing and let's get supper started, Scarlet" Mother turn to her "will you be staying with us until it's time to go?"

She nodded her head up and down "Yes ma'am!"

Mother shook Scarlet's hair and welcomed her, though i still think being formal is unnecessary since she's pretty much my second sibling.

She sat herself opposite of me next to Father and Mother went to get her very own bowls while returning with another pot.

Scarlet seeing the steam coming out of the mashed potatoes jumped to get some but before she could reach it, i snapped my hand and hit her hand. She pulled it back in looked at me to which i told her "you really need to learn some manners Scarl-"

Saying that i was hit on the head by Father "don't bother with Silver to much Scarlet, feel free to eat whenever"

Father she got to learn some table manners at some point!

"Hm" she thought about it for a moment and said "it's okay, i'll wait!" Well at least she's a quick learner.

"You don't have to wait, we're only waiting for the food to cool down" Father told her the truth and personally took out an load of mash potato's and placing them on Scarlet's plate.

"Is it really okay?" Scarlet ask Father.

"Of course just be careful because it's still ho-" before he could finish, Scarlet already got an spoon full and ate it.

Aqua wanting to do the same directly took a spoon full out from the pot and place it in her mouth before spitting it back out. Like Father said, still hot, Scarlet, i don't know about her mouth but it's pain and resistance is pretty high, i watched her stick her hand in a boiling soup before and lick it like nothing.

Her being burn is the least of my concerns to be honest.

But Father who didn't notice it before was a bit concerned by the fact that Scarlet was devouring such burning things and looked at me.

I don't know why he looked at me but i just shrugged, hell should i know how Scarlet works.

Her body heats up like a heater before and can cast flames like nothing. That is beyond my common sense and i wouldn't think to deeply on it.

Even so i'am not touching anything in these dishes for another few minutes. Well i didn't have too as Aqua began to cast an Spell above the mash potato.

Me and Father watch nervously at what Aqua would do and i was sure Father was hoping Aqua would use magic to cool it down a bit. Cool it down she tried as what formed was an huge ice shard that almost fell into the mash potato but luckily Father caught it before it could land.

"Aqua what was close" Father's laughter become even more nervous as he puts the ice away "don't do that again okay?"

"Okay" she nodded, it was unknow whither that got to her head or not but i for sure hope it did.

Father let out a sigh and took out a portion for Aqua and told her to just wait for it to cool instead of resorting to magic.

Keeping an eye out for Aqua, something poked my cheek. A spoon, a smoking hot spoon that i could see pure heat coming off it, it making me jump to she Scarlet was the one poking me with it.

"You should have some Sil" she told me moving her spoonful closer to me. Was she tying to torture me with that innocent face?

"Yea i think i would wait" i raise my hand to block it but she didn't stop and when it made contact with my palm it burned it making me retact it.

"Come on Sil! It's not that hot!"

"Not that hot hm?" Yea that steam coming out is a smoking gun if that gun was an food "why are you forcing me to eat again?" That's what i want to know "you know i can eat now"

"This is exactly why!" She yelled confusing me "i like it when i could feed you!"

Was she a sadists?! "What kind of weird enjoyment do you find from that?!"

"Hehehehe, i just love your reactions!"

"Hell no sadists!" I ain't going to be tortured like this again.

I was about to leave when Mother hit me in the head "Sil, Scarlet will be leaving in a few days, let her feed you if she wants too, what's the harm in that?"

Harm? "Mother that things going to burn my whole mouth" i pointed out.

"That's okay!" Scarlet said and i'am honest to god never been this scared in my two life. She blew on the spoon which was a huge relief but than placed it in her mouth for a minute before taking it out.

...

...

...

"What the-" i couldn't help but blurt out, my mind can not truly comprehend what goes on in Scarlet's mind when she's doing these ludicrous things.

Finishing 'cooling it down' Scarlet looked satisfied and held it out for me again "now say ahh!"

I look at my family for help, Father was no help as he was giving me a thumbs up, Mother thought this was cute and Aqua, if she was involved, i knew it would get worse.

They were no help so i had to face Scarlet alone, i had to seriously ask what the hell was wrong with Scarlet. Was it bad influence?

What created this monster?

"Come on open your mouth!" She insisted "you don't want me to forceful feed you?" Force feed is the last thing i want.

"F-fine, but only one time" i said, sutturing.

"Great!" She happily climbed on the table and held the mash potato infront of me.

Do i really have to do this? And why do Mother and Father look so happy with this?

Looking at it infront of me, sweat started to form. I hesitantly open my mouth and Scarlet pushed it in and told me "you can close it now"

I must be blushing red right as Father was having a good low laugh about me. Closing my mouth my lips touch the scouring hot substance, but shocking it didn't burn as bad as i expected, was all that steam just my imagination?

Mother seeing how obedient i was being smiled and told me "oh you two are so cute together! Siver did you like it? I put in extra suger and salt just for you!"

Scarlet removed the spoon and i could taste it now, i can taste the artificial sweet within at as well as a bit of salt. To be honest iam just happy my mouth isn't on fire.

Sadly that small moment of relief was short lived as my tongue and mouth began to sting and the pain started to kick in. Without warning i spit it out and covered my mouth with my hand before using Mana to create an block of ice to relieve the heat.

It stinged, i once had been bitten by a bullet ant out of curiosity, which was one of the stupidest things i did, and right now, this was almost as bad as a bullet ant.

The ice cube within my mouth was instantly melted and i jump off my chair and ran to the trashcan to dump it. I didn't go to the sink as i was too short but the trashcan can do.

After washing the water out, i created another larger cube in my mouth and it too lost most of it's size after a second. I gurgle on the water before spitting at out and repeating the steps over and over until the stinging went away or died down.

Chewing on the 7th ice cube the stinging subsided and i look back to see everyone was staring at me.

Mother went up to me without saying a word and held my mouth open before picking out the silver ice cube. "Silver what is this?" She ask.

"It's just an block of ice" i see no need for such serious reactions.

"When could you use Ice magic?" Ask question me.

"Didn't i tell yo-" wait i didn't, but i swear i told them last year. "Wait" i shook my head "it's nothing, i just figured out how to do it a few months ago"

Things wrong, i have clear memories of that event, i was practicing magic when i couldn't sleep and than they appeared, asking me about it.

Damn it i can't seem to think straight anymore after suffering such an burn.

It was than my Mother knew something was wrong and took my right hand "Silver you have your Mark out again! Didn't i say you should use it?"

"Yes", damn i forgot that i haven't told them i can use Ice magic. "Sorry for not mentioning it earlier"

"When did you learn it?" She question.

"A few months ago i was playing by myself with water magic and when i left the water out in the cold for too long, it froze over and i had an revelation"

"Good job Silver!" Mother congratulated me "you should of have told us about it earlier!" She was over exaggerating the discovery, it was just me not being dumb. "Such a talented kid you are!"

Please stop, iam blushing Mother, "it's nothing really"

"Yes it is Silver! Most Mage can never use another Attribute!"

Every time anyone say anything relating to something being rare, i take it with a grain of salt.

It's like how they say Mage's are rare, rare my ass, everyone aside from Shin, Sakara, Darwin, Neil and Martha can't use magic. That's not even half the village population and those that came from Earth has a great excise on why they can't harness Mana. As their body was from Earth which was absence of Mana, Human's never developed a Mana Organ so they can never use Mana and Martha was an Beastkin which can't use magic at all.

Aunty Neil had the first name Magekiller, i don't know who came up with the first name, but that sounds like an title rather than a name.

Aqua question why she had such a name before and she said her family came from a long line of warriors who despise and are the natural enemies of Mages and will never accept a Mage into their family. Which was funny because Larry is a Mage and told us some information which was that she, like Mother and Father ran away.

I need to change the topic from magic, "Mother, Father didn't you two say you want to send us to a school?!"

"Don't change the topic Silver" Father said "but yes we're tying"

"We're not tying Corl, we're going too" Mother corrected "now just because you don't want to see your mother doesn't mean you can try and stall it" Mother walked over to Father and started pressuring him to keep writing the letter.

Scarlet urged me to come and eat, saying "it's cold now!"

Better to god that it is and it luckily was which was a relief, only to find an block of blue ice at the bottom.

Aqua who did it seemed proud and giggled "hehe, you can thank me now Sil!"

"Yea thanks" it's already there so let's just eat it before it melts.

With Mother standing up, the seat that on the other corner of me was free and Scarlet jumped over to join me. "Sil it's your turn to feed me now!"

"Feed you?"

"Yes! I've been feeding you since you were 3! Now it's yours!" Well she does have a point, that cute little ball of red would come over with her mother and when i didn't eat, forced me too.

She was really cute like Aqua and a normal children back than, but that all changed when she discovered fighting and became obsessed with it.

But, even now with that face she's making i couldn't stop myself and got some soup that still hasn't cooldown but Scarlet can deal with it and if she can't, call it payback.

Spoon feeding it to her, her face light up and seem to deform into a blob of happiness "more!" She yelled.

Her enthusiasm almost scares me something, what am i kidding, it always had been.

But right now, it more on Aqua's side of cute which is something i don't see often. Unlike Aqua who naturally cute in everything she does even with a seemly spoiled attitude, Scarlet was more mature, well as mature as an psychotic 10 year old can be.

As i watch her flutter after ever bite i was a bit relieving to be remind me she was still an child and doesn't mean any malicious intent and it was just the ignorance of a children before.

"How are you this hungry?" I joked on how she pretty much devoured 3 adult servings and counting.

"Are you worry i'll get fat?!" Did she take that seriously? "Well don't worry! I can never get fat!" Still where did she get that confident in her body image.

"That's a bold statement"

Scarlet backed away from the spoon and ask me "than what about you?! You haven't eating much yet have you?"

Me, not eating? Wait, I know where this is going "actually i'am a bit full-" at the worst time my stomach growled "ahhh, that was a burp"

She just looked at me before an very familiar smile appear and she grabs her own spoon "you don't have to be embarrassed about it Sil, i'll fed you again"

I wanted to run, i wanted to run out of the house and into the woods to get away from her right now.

As the spoon closes in on my lips, an loud clash of iron and wood was heard from behind me. Behind Aqua must of have been fed up and stabbed the table.

"Hmp! I'm full!" She puffs and jumped off the chair and went upstairs.

Mother who was worry stopped eating and ask "Aqua are you okay?!"

An muffled voice answered back "Yes!"

Mother let out a sigh and told her one last thing before coming back "come down for a bath okay!"

Again a muffled yelled back "yes!"

Was she that mad? I was going to check on Aqua but Scarlet stopped me.

"You aren't going anywhere until you eat!" Her eyes burn with determination to such a thing. I grid my teeth and picked up my soup bowl and chugged it down.

Mark my words, never, never will i consent to being fed again. That's right, i'll rather die than that!

In under a minute i had eaten everything and dashed upstairs, leaving Scarlet a bit baffled.

Sorry Scarlet i know you love feeding me but i don't and i'll take any excuses right now and checking on Aqua is the best i have right now.

*****

Back at the table Anny let out a sigh watching him run up the stairs "Scarlet you may want to calm down" she told Scarlet who seemed a bit confused by Silver's actions "i've told you many times but some boys dislikes being treated as a child"

"Really?" When she spoon feed Silver, he would never reject making her believe that Silver was only shy about it. Ron was also the same where he could reject Ruby infront of others and even Scarlet, but her mother told her every man secretly love it.

Unknown to Scarlet, girls spoon feeding though was a graceful act to some males, it was usually the other way around. How she got her misconception was like aways, her Mother.

Ruby picked up this strange way of showing affection after Ron had a unfortunate accident and was bed bonded for a month. During that time she developed an 'fascination' with 'pitying' Ron, though that additude was hiddened, a bit of it leaked out in the form of what Scarlet has. Ruby tried to justify her actions by saying it was a sign of affection and that boys like this treatment.

Ron after that month was enlightened and realized he could never stop Ruby and accepted the treatment. He tried correcting this misunderstanding in Scarlet, but by than she was too far gone.

Anny and Corl also knew of this problem that may plague the family, but they knew Scarlet's family was far too gone and Anny thought it was cute while Corl secretly pray maybe he could get the same treatment one day from Anny.

Why he always smile when this happens to Silver is because of two things, a bit of envy but at the same time fortunate, fortunate that his son has such an girl with him.

"Don't worry Scarlet, every boy goes through this phase around this age, when he grow up a bit more he'll learn to love it" Corl assured Scarlet, because if he love it, his son would as well, it's just up to time to decide when. Sadly for Corl, Silver will never learn of that enjoyment.

Scarlet seeing how Silver acted so determined to escape was unsure "are you sure?"

Corl still smiling told Scarlet "of course!" Though he himself was a bit unsure as he thought more about how Silver was an Reincarnater and their mental age seem to work differently.

He just chucked it up and told Scarlet this was normal to not completely break her belief of love.

"That's correct Scarlet" Anny also went along with it as even she didn't know how the psychologically of other worlds work. Some are ambitious, other seek fame or even a filling life, whither that be having a family, gaining power, and many others.

They come into a world without meaning and in their live, they will find their meaning in their new life. This was how it aways work, in time Travellers will forget their original world and become fully intergrated into this world and Anny hope Silver would follow the trend.

For now they notice Silver had a special attachment to Scarlet and Aqua and for one of the pillars to be demoralized wouldn't be good for both as Scarlet as well have a special relationship with Silver.

Scarlet made up her mind to not get discourage by Silver's sudden actions and in truth was more excited, because what's the joy in reeling in a fish if their's no fight and fighting was the second most loved thing for Scarlet.

*****
A few hours ago
*****

A iron ship that ran on steam was a marvel in Sif anywhere it went and would catch any eye. That's why on the Seeker, they had been given order to never approach within eyesight of those on land, but this moment was a bit different.

On board a large man that could be considered ghostly because of his white hair, beard, eyes, pale skin and completley colorless attired. His figure was intimidating and the look of his age made it much more terrifying, from his old body that struck fear and admiration into all who saw him.

Though he wore an white robe that covered every part of him and a face that says he was as old as any god, his body and muscles underneath was opposite of his looks. It was tough and refined for over hundreds of years, but at this moment, it was shaking with excitement.

In his eyes were unusually cloud of white that looked empty and emotionless, but within this decade, a small glimmer of hope was held within them.

This hope shined brighter when he received a piece of information from a little figure human woman on his shoulder "it's here your majesty"

Her figure was covered in a glow of divinity and she kept an air of arrogant when referring the white old man as 'your majesty', as if she was spiting or cursing the large old man.

The old man had no time to bicker with the tiny woman as he was too excited about the news and started ordered everyone on the ship to move closer to land and prepare for landfall.

As the crew shimmer around the deck to land, an man larger than the white old man joked to him "hehe, Your Majesty it has been so long for you, don't you think she would be frightened by your decaying body?"

Usually he would ignore or tell this man to be quiet but this time he was in the mood to entertain him "might i say the same for you? But Sir Cold did you forget the punishment for frightening Her Highness?"

The air aound Sir Cold begins to rapidly increase and sweat drip down his face and cyan beard. "Yes Your Majesty, but a joke or two can't be help right?" He laughes unsurely.

The old man just smiled at him and didn't bother with this hot blooded man as land started to enter their view, but the old man instantly knew something was wrong and order the complete stop of the shop.

A threat, the old man felt an ominous feeling coming from the land. His danger sense was running a mock so he would rather not risk landing yet, not until he finds this hidden danger.

"Why did you stop?" The being beside him ask nervously.

"Shut up Vienna" the old man told the being irritated as he walked to the edge of the rail and took out a binocular to scan the shoreline.

Vienna, realizing something had gone amiss again, vanished and it was at this moment when the old man felt the weight of Vienna vanished did he know he almost had been fooled by that same old lie again.

He grinded his teeth and cursed her under his breath. He looked throught the scope again to see why that fox lied and ditched so fast after being exposed and what he saw doesn't seem so threathening.

An sea side village and on the beach was three children playing alone and he was about to ask where the adults were, but his eyes met with the sole boy unexpectedly.

Than, an chill ran down his back and a new found fear formed within the old man's mind and heart. Feeling such an strong urgency from the boy to crush him, but at the same time a primal fear rooted deep within him. He dropped the binoculars and demanded an departments admittedly "we have been spotted by an unknown enemy! Get us away as fast as you can!"

The crew were scared, never have they seen the old man as panicked and fearful as he is now. Unknown to them what struck this fear was just an boy, but even so, they treated it like sea monster or dragon and began to kick the engine to start.

"What's the matter Your Majesty?" Sir Cold was the only one who didn't panick, thinking this was only an joke made by the old man. "Scared Her Majesty would butcher you for keeping her waiting for so long?"

Of course the old man didn't take it much as a joke "Cold don't make me use you as our spare engine because i'am considering that right now"

To that threat, Sir Cold knew this old man would make good on his threats and bowed, apologizing "E-exuse me than Your Majesty" before leaving to pull up the anchor which was the last thing stopping th boat.

As it was lifted from the water and the ironclad stated to move again, the old man picked up the binoculars and once more glazed at the source of this fear.

An boy, silver in hair, looks around 9 and on his balled up right fist was an bright glow that even he could see from here. Just than, a sudden headache assaulted the old man sending him kneeling.

He saw it, he saw what he could not believe of comperhand. One, no two power that could rival his own, blinding his vision, burning his head to the point he couldn't tell if their was a set number or a infinite source.

But it was familiar in some way, if not, he had doubts he could survive the onslaught from before. Than again, this old man, this White King, had survived the unthinkable and conquered the untouchable, a headache would be an embarrassment to die from, expecly when he is so close to his finally goal.

As the crew ran to check on their king, he push them away and stood up, keeping himself stable with the rails while looking towards the village.

Watching the three from sea, he muttered something he had almost lost to time "Silver was it?" Silver, that boy, he remembers now, but at the same time it came with a barrage of questions he couldn't understand.

But what he did know was the one he loathed the most was standing only a few miles away from him, but he still felt Untouchable
He crushed the steel that he tightly grasped in his hand making the boat began to tip on his force alone. "SILVER!" He could not help but let out a cry towards the shore where the one who he hated most stood, oblivious to his existence as ever.

He swears, in his blood, his bone, his body, his life, his soul. If Silver interferes and caused the Kings long awaited dream to fail, he would take him too deaths door with him at all cost!


Ps.

I hope i can get back on track and get part two up by next friday, but until than good bye!

0