Ch. 1 Meeting《Revelation》
1.2k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! Just a short announcement, Things have drastically been changed so please read it until the end. Thank you and please enjoy this chapter! 

As blood seeped through the cracks in the concrete, and life left my body my surroundings began to change.

Darkness...

Infinite Darkness with no end in sight...

I stood there. . . Unmoving and my thoughts just wandered.

-’ Is this hell!?’ I thought to myself.

-’ No child, it is not.’

A voice that I cannot describe responded to my thoughts.

-’ Who’s there!? Who said that!?’

I hastily looked around nervously, only to find nothing but darkness yet again.

Chuckling, the voice once again spoke up.

-’ Haha- It has been a while since I’ve seen you!’

-’ Since you’ve seen me? What do you mean?’ I said confused.

-’ Oh, it looks like you lost your memories.’

-’ Huh!? Can you explain what’s going on!? Who are you?’

-’ Haha- No need to worry little one, you will remember soon enough, but for now, you must get going, staying here any longer will be detrimental to you… See you soon Little One!’

With those words, Light began to envelop my naked body and the infinite darkness faded from existence.

Opening my eyes, I saw a long corridor that led to a bright light.

-’ Don’t they say never go towards the light? Oh well, it doesn’t look like I have a choice.’ I thought to myself.

Resolving myself, I walked towards the light.

When I reached the exit, a field of purple wisteria flowers awaited me, and in its center an unblemished white marble gazebo. 

Inside the gazebo stood an imposing figure clad in black garments.

Noticing my arrival, the figure turned around and spoke.

-” Please, take a seat. said the figure pointing at the table in front of me.

Obliging its request, I sat and waited.

Following suit, the figure began to change. The black garments it wore melded into its androgynous physique and a bright light enveloped it.

As it died down, the figure of a voluptuous woman began to appear. First came her face… It was spotless, no blemish just like the white marble that surrounded us. Covering it was an intricate purple veil that made her golden and red eyes the center of attention. Next came her body, beneath her smooth one-piece purple and black dress, laid an hourglass-shaped body that held proportions humans could only dream of. Lastly, the woman’s back gave birth to two sets of wings. One was of the color white and held feathers while the other was jet black and held scales.

I looked on in awe, taking in the majestic beauty of the woman in front of me.

Minutes passed and I am now drinking tea she poured for me but it has been silent all this time.

Finishing her Tea, the woman spoke up.

-” You have suffered.”

-” Huh!?”

Stunned, I looked on at the beauty but soon after tears welled up in my eyes. I attempted to stop, but I was met with failure.

As if shackles had been broken, my mind fell into a state of utter disarray. I could no longer think straight.

In my sorrow, the beauty had made herself to my side.

With care, she wrapped her arms around me and embraced me while patting my head like a mother would to her child.

I wept and she responded with care.

-” W-why!? W-why m-me!? Why us!!?

My cries became filled with hate once again and the voices returned. I gripped the woman’s clothes as my rage increased.

-” You have suffered because of misfortune. You have suffered because humans are feeble-minded, but most importantly, you have suffered because you are mortal.”

-” ‘Because I’m mortal’, huh! What does that have to do with anything!? If It weren’t for you, supposed ‘Gods’, WE, ‘mortals’ wouldn’t have to play your game!!” I screamed at the woman.

I was crying tears filled with hate. If it weren’t for them, my life wouldn’t have been ruined.

The woman only looked on with guilt in her eyes.

-” I am sorry. It was my fault and I apologize, but it is not so simple. Without us, there would be no you. Without you, there would be no us. Without pain, there would be no happiness. Without happiness, there would be no pain. Thus, is the Cycle of Life.”

-” What do you mean ‘sorry’!!? Do you think an apology is enough to forget what I have done!? I killed someone for fuck’s sake!! That’s not even all, I relished the moment! Each and every second of it!! Shit, I still do!

In my rage-induced frenzy, I raised my fist at the woman but she just stared at me with caring eyes in her embrace as if it didn’t matter.

Seeing her like this reminded me of Kaa-chan and how she would hug me when I was little. Tears I had thought dried up, once again emerged from the depths. I broke down in her embrace again.

A few minutes have passed since the start of my mental breakdown and I find myself in the soft embrace of two giant water mounds.

Looking from between the crevice, the woman’s gentle eyes calmed my mind and appeased the hatred inside my heart.

Why was it like this? Why does she make me feel so… safe.

-” Have you calmed down?” she asked in a gentle voice.

-” Huh? Oh! Yes!... I… I’m sorry for raising my hand against you. It’s just… I-I was so angry, and… and frustrated… I still am… Although I say I’m sorry, I won’t take back what I said.”

-” No, I should be the one to apologize. It is my fault your life turned out this way, but, just like you, I will not shy away from this responsibility.”

Leaving her embrace, we returned to our seats.

-” Uhm… this might be a tad late but may I know your name?” I asked.

-” Oh, that’s right! My name is Calypso Himeka, The Goddess of Death and Creation. It is nice to meet you.”

-” So you are a God.”

-” Yes. Once again I apologize for everything that has happened to you.”

Saying her words, the woman bowed with sincerity.

-” So it was your fault too. Do you think an apology will do me any good!? Can you at least explain why!?” I cried.

-” I can, but it would take too long. Your soul is starting to transform, you don’t have much time before you leave this place. Do you still wish to know at this time, or will you wait for the answer?”

I had unexpectedly been given a choice.

Should I wait, or should I run the risk of getting half the information?

I thought for a while.

-” Haaah, I guess I’ll wait. It’s not like I was expecting an answer anyway… What happens when my soul transforms? Do I cease to exist?” I asked.

-” No.  That soul is then placed into a living being depending on its karma but that can be left for later. What we have to do now, is to place you inside a mortal shell so you don’t get wiped.” responded Calypso.

Standing up, Calypso removed herself from the table and stretched her arms out. Seconds later, the figure of a woman began to appear.

First came the body, the figure held a voluptuous upper body, an hourglass waist, wide child-bearing hips, and thick thighs to go along with it. It also shared the joy of being around 1.95m in height.

 Next came the head. The head was adorned with floor-length black hair that gradually became white near the end. From it emerged two sets of horns, the first set laid atop the head, were long and protruded upwards. They were snow-white in color. The second set was of the ram variety and curled inwards from the side of the head and around the long, pointy elf-like ears. They were obsidian-black in color.

The woman’s eyes were sharp and held gold pupils with a tint of scarlet-red in their midst, and her lips were supple and plump with a nice hint of pink. It was a beauty like no other.

When I thought everything was over, light once again enveloped the figure. Amidst the light, two sets of wings and something else emerged.

The first pair of wings were angel-like wings, the only difference is that they were black. The second pair was the opposite, they were scaly, dragon-like, and white.

While I looked on in awe, my attention was brought to the woman’s crotch. From it, hung a massive 9-inch long penis and testicles, completely hiding her pussy behind it.

Looking at the ‘thing’ that hung from the woman’s crotch, my mind was brought back to ‘That Man’ and what he did to us with ‘it’ for all those years.

Fear and anger overcame my senses and instinct overran my body. Without prior notice, I had curled myself into a ball and began shivering.

Lowering her arms, Calypso noticed my predicament and with a gentle voice, she spoke.

 -“Fear not child, it cannot harm you anymore, for he has died and you are different. This will be your body.”

As if by magic, her voice soothed my aching heart and mind. My thoughts slowed down and my breathing calmed down. The shivering was gone and the latent fear of pain was no longer there.

I stood up and checked myself.

There was nothing.

No bruising, no scars, no taste, no smell, no pain, all of it was gone. In its place were warmth, and security, nothing else.

-“Thank you.”

A smile like no other arose from the woman leaving me perplexed.

How could I hate someone like her!?

I have learned to read people’s emotions and their intentions over the time I was alive, and her caringness and lament come from the bottom of her heart… There is no hint of pity or insincerity.

When she apologized, it was a true to heart apology and when I look into her gentle eyes all I can see is bottomless care and love!? Why do I see maternal love?

-“You will know soon, child.”

As if reading my thoughts, Calypso answered as her gentle smile turned to one of anticipation.

-“We don’t have much time. I will now transfer your soul into the body. It may hurt a little, but please bear with it.”

Nodding at her words, Calypso pat my head, and light once again engulfed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-“Huh?... Where?... Where am I?... Who am I?”

Out of nowhere, pain assaulted my body, and beads of cold sweat ran down my pinkish skin.

My heart began to ache and a sense of nostalgia overcame my mind as if I had been here before.

I attempted to look deeper into that feeling but got thoroughly rejected making me utterly confused. Something was there… I just had to search deeper.

I searched and searched… but I found nothing.

The pain, heartache, and sense of nostalgia subsided, and I found myself laying on the cold marble floor attempting to catch my breath.

-“It looks like it failed.”

Sadness encompassed her words and her expression turned sour, her eyes moistened and tears began to fall.

Her shivering body collapsed.

-“I failed! I couldn’t protect you!”

I lifted my weary body and looked at the woman with bewilderment. Why would she, a goddess, be concerned over me, a mere mortal?

-“Uhm… are you alright? What do you mean by failed? It's not like a goddess can concern herself with each mortal. Why would it be your fault?”

-“It looks like you didn’t recover your memories. You are no mere mortal.”

-“What do you mean!?”

-“You are my daughter, Satoshi! That is your true name!”

Hearing her words, a piercing pain jolted my brain and hazy memories began to flood in. Tears welled up in my eyes.

-“Okaa-sama!”

I stumbled to the woman, quickly embracing her as if she would disappear from in front of me again.

-“Stupid child! Why did you follow me!? Your soul even sustained damage!”

-“You left without saying anything! How could I not!? I just… I just wanted to be with you! So when I saw you got pregnant with a child I took that opportunity to forcefully descend… I didn’t know doing that would cause whiplash and now I can’t remember anything other than what happened.”

-“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”

Embracing each other, we let our tears fall and die between our bosoms creating a river of joy and sadness.

37