Ch. 2 Preperation《Departure》
838 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello good people! It has been a while. I'm sorry about that but life is a bitch and you never know what it will throw at you. Anyways, here is a new chapter for you guys to enjoy.

By the way, I have a discord if you'll didn't know! Here is a link for yall to join!

Discord: https://discord.gg/3BaWaVgjBk 

Without further ado here is your chapter and thank you for reading!

-” I’m glad you remember me.”

-” Me too!”

Parting from the embrace, Calypso, or rather Okaa-sama, looked on as a warm smile tugged at her lips.

I wiped the tears away from my cheeks, something I found myself doing a lot recently, but I wouldn’t complain. It has been a long time since tears came so... easily to me, and honestly, it feels like a load has been lifted from my shoulders.

A smile began to form on my lips as I looked down at my new, no, that’s not right.

Old body?

Either way, as I looked at it it became more and more apparent that I was her daughter.

I was her exact opposite, her literal reflection on a mirror with some minor differences.

Eventually, my sight landed between my legs.

Discomfort, annoyance, but most importantly fear crept up my back. Cold sweat ran down my body before sudden warmth pulled me from my trance.

It was once again Okaa-sama who had grabbed my hand as her gentle eyes soothed my mind.

-” Don’t think too much about it, it cannot harm you.”

I calmed my mind.

-” Yes… it’s all... so... hazy, and I can only remember you, nothing else. It’s… frustrating…”

Okaa-sama looked at me with concern in her eyes.

I tried to look into myself, remembering, but nothing came. All I could remember were the agonizing 18 years and some broken fragments I had managed to recover.

-” Do you think they’ll come back?” I asked.

-” … I do not know… but there might be a way to recover them.” Okaa-sama responded thoughtfully.

-” How!?” I quickly shouted as hope began to settle.

-” Haha… calm down a bit and let me explain.”

While patting my head like a child, she continued.

-” When I told you who you were, something inside you clicked right?” She questioned.

-” Yes, that’s true.” I responded.

-” Based on that I can say that your memories were probably sealed when you forcefully incarnated yourself.”

-” Oh… I see where you’re going. So if I expose myself to the triggers parts of my memory will be unsealed.” 

-” Yes…”

-” But how do we do that?”

At my question, okaa-sama fell into deep thought.

-” I have an idea!”

-” What is it?”

-” You can go to my world, Thris! That’s where you spent most of your time anyway.”

Looking at her confused, she began to elaborate.

-” If you weren’t with me or the Void’s Will, you were in Thris. So if you go there, you’re bound to recover most of your memories.”

I thought to myself.

As I ran the idea through my head my curiosity swelled and I eventually gave in.

Standing up, okaa-sama made her way through the wisteria field. Not wanting to be left behind, I quickly followed.

Minutes later, we found ourselves in front of a rustic-looking cabin.

Once again, a nostalgic feeling enveloped my being as fragmented memories entered my mind.

I was home.

I opened the door to the cabin and remembered.

The living room in which I played and learned with okaa-sama, the kitchen in which she made food, and most importantly, the room in which we slept.

It was all here.

Looking back at those memories, it’s kind of embarrassing. I, a grown-ass woman still sleeping with her mother.

How old am I again? Well, it doesn’t matter.

-” Ok, let’s get you some clothes first.”

Looking down at myself I notice I’m still in my birthday suit.

Covering my body, my face became flushed red with shame.

-” Yes, please!”

A smile crept up on okaa-sama’s face as she walked into the room.

Forgetting my shame, I made my way to the wardrobe and opened it but to my surprise, nothing was there.

I turned around confused only to find okaa-sama summoning clothes out of nowhere.

-” Uhm… what happened to everything in the closet?” I asked.

-” Huh… Oh, those things? I threw them out when I came back. They were too small or too old already, so I decided to make new ones for you!” She answered in a cheery voice.

Finishing her sentence, she once again found herself in a trance as she ‘made’ my new clothes.

As the seconds ticked by, more and more garments found themselves being stacked upon each other with no end in sight.

-” I think that’s enough for now okaa-sama…”

-” Huh?... Oh! Yes, yes! You’re right. Well, now you can choose to your heart’s content!

A slight grin began tugging at my lips.

I walked to the bed and sorted through the clothing items eventually separating them into their adequate category.

I have slight OCD but not much.

Anyways… I now find myself with an assortment of clothing in their respective sections, so I can start picking now.

First off, some underwear.

Without hesitation, I began my search for a tube bra and some panties.

A few seconds later, I found what I was looking for. The set was even purple to my joy so I quickly put them on something I found hard to do now.

It wasn’t so much the lower-half but the upper half was quite a hassle to put on given that these water jugs weren't with me for the past 18 years of my life. It was a good thing I chose something simple.

After fighting my way through the tube bra I began looking for a top.

Back on earth I quite liked the drop-shoulder shirts so I’ll go with that. As the assortment of colors was wide, I grabbed a faded pink to compliment my underwear.

-” This is a woman’s dream right here. Too bad nee-chan can’t see this...” I muttered to myself.

Moving aside my thoughts, I grabbed the dark purple colored hot pants and equipped them.

That’s all for my outerwear so now I need some shoes.

I walked to the other side of the bed where I had piled them and quickly searched through them.

I wasn’t ever a fan of open-toed shoes except for sandals, so most of them were quickly discarded. The same could be said for low-ankle styled shoes so I usually wore heeled boots or some high-top sneakers when I wasn’t home or at school.

Sneakers are definitely not something I can wear if it's not a modern world so that would leave me with either heeled boots or normal hiking boots and I honestly want those thigh-high heeled boots right there so there we go. Since this is the case, I will need some tights to use them.

Walking back to the bed, I grabbed the tights and a garter belt.

I took the hot pants off to put the garter belt and tights on after which I put them back on and sat on the bed to put on the newly acquired boots.

As I put on the boots, I could hear okaa-sama giggling to herself for some reason but I didn’t pay her any mind and continued to admire the black leather boots.

-’ Does this make me a dominatrix now?’ I thought to myself.

Her giggling turned to open laughter as I realized she had read my thoughts again. My face immediately turned beet-red with embarrassment.

-” Hahahaha- I knew you would pick those again!” She joyfully said between her laughter.

 I got confused at her words. What did she mean with ‘again’?

With a perplexed look, I looked down at the boots and saw that a few scuff marks could be seen here and there.

-’ So I used these before, huh. I guess my preferences haven't changed then.’ I thought once more.

As I was In deep thought, okaa-sama’s joyful laughter began to recede and quickly faded.

When I looked back at her, a gentle smile had been laid once again.

-” So now what?” I asked the smiling woman.

-” Now we should get you some armor. I can’t have you as you are now, go without it.”

Saying so, Okaa-sama began to magically create some armor.

After a little more waiting, multiple sets of armor were on display atop the king-sized bed.

Looking over the armor, I was amazed at the sheer quality and sheen to them, but I quickly brought myself back to reality.

To start, pure leather armor is a no, simply because it's boring. Plate armor is too bulky and is not to my tastes either, at least full-plate isn’t. 

Scale armor would be too conspicuous so that would be a maybe, it looks cool though.

Based on this, I could mix and match some of the armors and ask okaa-sama to help me with the details.

Let’s go with that then!

Going through the armors, I asked for her help and we began our new creation.

Some minutes later, the final product was complete and in my opinion was way cooler than the scale armor.

For my upper body, I had a cuirass made of a mix of black scale and plate. The plate only covered my chest area since it would lessen my mobility if I added any more and although I say that it’s a cuirass, it was more of a vest instead since it closer to my body. On my right shoulder laid a black and purple metal pauldron that encompassed the whole of my shoulder and shoulder blade. Although it was made of metal it was surprisingly light to me at least and my mobility wasn’t hindered in the slightest.

Going further down, my hands were now covered by black gauntlets made from scale and metal that reached my elbows. They were also surprisingly comfortable and cool unlike the gloves back on earth.

Now for my lower body.

Around my waist, I now had a belt with many straps and bags attached to the side, it kind of looked like those utility belts the cops used but instead of a gun, taser, cuffs, and flashlight were small item-bags. 

Lastly came my legs.

They were guarded by black and purple metal plate greaves that reached above my knees and that is about it.

As I’m looking at myself in the mirror, I can’t help but let out an amazed gasp.

This looks so cool.

I feel like a manga protagonist now all I’m missing is a cute girl next to me.

-” As if that would ever happen.” I mutter to myself.

-'' I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Thris is a very broad-minded world, unlike earth where it’s more reserved in that aspect. So I wouldn’t say some people can’t end up wanting you. Especially with that beauty of yours, or should I say mine!?... Well, the point is that it can happen in the future, but be very careful who you trust.”

Her gaze got very concerned towards the end there and I can see why. Humans are very fickle people, well, not all of them. 

The same could be said for all other living beings but I can’t say as I have only lived with humans.

-” Yes, I’ll keep it in mind okaa-sama.”

-” Good!... Alright, we should start your transfer soon so put everything inside the Item-bags.”

-” Yes!”

Grabbing the small pouch at my side I quickly put the clothing and armors inside finishing in just a few seconds.

-” Satoshi, before you go take this with you.”

Like before a small light emerged and two objects emerged.

On her left hand, she held a long dark purple robe with the image of a sakura tree inlaid in its fabric, and on her right hand a pitch-black dagger and its sheath with the same design engraved on its blade.

When I looked closer I could see the designs slightly glowing as if they were alive.

-” They will guide you on your journey so take care of them.”

I stretched my hands and grabbed the items and quickly equipped them. 

The robe reached a little below my knees and it was cool to the touch, it also released the aroma of a sakura tree. 

As for the dagger, I put it at my side where the straps were and it also released the slight aroma of a sakura tree.

-” Thank you! I’ll cherish them.”

-” Yes, please do!”

Without prior notice, I found myself inside the embrace of a loving mother once again.

I reciprocated the embrace and a certain wetness began to fall on my head.

-” Come back soon, ok! Take care of yourself and no matter what you do… always be true to yourself! Don’t let anyone belittle you or your ideals! There will come a time when you will eventually kill, but don’t let fear nor guilt overcrowd your mind for killing is a natural thing in this world. The only thing I care for is your well being so… just be yourself!”

-” Yes, okaa-sama!... I love you!”

-” I love you too! I will now impart some common knowledge to you so take care and have fun! I will be waiting for you! Goodbye!”

Darkness once again surrounded my vision.

Let’s see what this world has to offer!

23