Chapter 15
370 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''M.B.Z?'' (Mara)

''Short for Mana Blocking Zone.'' (Emma)

While Aurora and Mara were confused about what it was, Emma and Lucie both knew about M.B.Z. uses and its functions.

''Mind telling us what it is?'' Aurora said while taking a quick glance at Mara.

''It's basically a zone that blocks mana. In this zone, your mana veins are blocked so you can't use mana while in the zone. But it has two shortcomings.'' Lucie said that while showing two fingers.

''First, it can only hold for a short while, because in this world mana is like a flowing river, always moving. But, this zone works like a dam, so that mana can't flow in it, but mana is a powerful energy, and its flow can be only stopped temporarily before that dam is shattered. So because of that, the zone doesn't last long. Of course, that depends on how big the zone is. Bigger zone means shorter effect time.''

''Second, it can't stop mana in people if it's already activated in your mana veins. So for example if you have activated your enchanting core making its mana flow through your body, then the zone can't do anything to you in that regard, of course, if your second core isn't activated then those mana veins are blocked, and while in the zone you can't use your second core's ability. So because of that, these are used for sneak attacks, so that the target has none of his cores active, making him powerless.'' (Lucie)

''Now the attack makes sense, after all, Anna is higher Tier than us, but the attackers highest was Tier 3.'' Listening to Lucie, Aurora got some of her questions answered.

While they were talking, the M.B.Z. stopped working, and the translucent gray dome disappeared, seeing this, Lucie walked over where the core of it was and took the cylinder-shaped tool.

''Indeed, that clears why they had the guts to attack, but still, they weren't very smart, after all, the explosive they wanted to blast the doors of the limousine open, wasn't strong enough.'' Lucie walked over to them while playing with the M.B.Z. core in her hand.

''Cakewalkers families limousine is equipped with a pretty powerful defense. So their plan was doomed to fail from the start.'' (Lucie)

''But I don't have any complains, because we got our hands on some nice toy.'' Lucie smiled and looked at the M.B.Z. core with a pleased look.

''Indeed.'' Aurora nodded at Lucie's remark, after all, M.B.Z. can be useful in some situations.

''What should we do with all of this stuff.'' While they decided to keep the M.B.Z. core, they still need to figure what to do with all the other stuff, and that's precisely what Mara wanted to know.

''We can just split it and take what each of us needs, and then sell stuff that left.'' (Emma)

''Sure, that sounds good.'' Aurora agreed with Emma's suggestion, while Lucie and Mara both nodded expressing their approval too.

''I want the body.'' Before anyone could start to look at what they needed or wanted, Lucie expressed one of the things she wanted, while holding her right hand above her head, like a student in class. 

But her teammates looked at her little confused and puzzled, they looked at Lucie as she was some kind of anomaly.

''What? I will take the opportunity when it presents it to me, after all, it's not like you can get bodies that easily. So I will take the body.'' Lucie's teammates got more perplexed by her logic, but they didn't say anything and just went to look through the stuff that was of some use for them. 

Even though they were curious, they didn't want to ask what Lucie needed the body for. So with that, Lucie stored the body in her storage ring with a smile on her face and a mysterious look in her black eyes. 

The rest of his stuff was at their disposal. Even though many things were picked by them there were still plenty they decided to sell, as they didn't need them.  

''Now that we're done with that, who wants to join me for a nice, relaxing bath.'' Lucie was looking at one of the items she picked which was a murky green liquid in a small bottle while offering others to join her for a bath.

''I'll pass.'' Emma was the first to respond, but she rejected Lucies offer.

''I'll pass too, I have some things I want to do.'' Aurora shakes her head a little while rejecting Lucies offer.

''Mara?'' Lucie drew her attention away from the small bottle and looked at Mara, who was playing with some kind of black ball.

''Huh? Sure let's go!'' Mara quickly put the ball in her storage ring and before Lucie could react, took Lucie by the back of her shirt's collar and dragged her out of the room, while having a big smile on her face. Leaving Emma and Aurora in the room.


Somewhere in the mansion, a maid was doing her duties, making sure the section in the mansion she was assigned to was clean and in order. While she was cleaning one of the windows she heard someone talking.

''We're lost, aren't we?''

''Well, if you have no idea where are we, where is our starting point or where is our end goal, then yes there is a high chance we're lost.''

''Then by your analysis, we're truly lost. But can't you at least remember the way back, after all, your ability is good at doing that.''

''No, because my full focus was on this game while you dragged me around, it's the same if you gave me a piece of gum and told me to learn swordsmanship using that piece of gum, I can't create something from nothing. On that note, can't you find a way back, after all, cats always know where the home is.''

''No those are dogs you're talking about.''

''I'm pretty sure cats have the ability to locate their home, similar to dogs.''

''Even if they do, I don't.''

''Then the only thing left to do is to use the ancient technique, the all mighty... ask for directions.''

''Well I have to agree with you, but before we can do that we need to find someone to ask.''

While the maid was listening to their conversation she heard how their voices become louder and louder as they were moving in her direction. The maid started to look at the T section and not long after she saw a woman, dragging another woman by her collar. As she was looking at them they went past her and away from her sight.

''Wait, there was someone there!'' Before she could go back to her work, she heard one of the women exclaim. 

Not long after she heard that she saw them returning and both of them looked in her direction.

''Hi there, could you tell us where is the bath, please?'' Before she could fully comprehend what was happening, the catkin asked her for directions.

''Yes of course, please follow me.'' Even though she was confused at the beginning, she still was a skilled maid, so she quickly regained her composure and started to lead them to where the bath was.

''Umm, ok.'' And so they started to follow her, or more precisely one followed her while the other was dragged by the former.

They didn't talk with one another while they walked so all you could hear were their footsteps, as their shoes made contact with the floor, plus there was the sound of dragging as one of them still refused to walk on their own.

While their journey wasn't long it still took some while and the silence didn't help. 

''We have arrived.'' The maid showed with her hand at two big doors, that were on the opposite sides of the corridor, one with ''male'' and the other with ''female'' written on them, well not really written but more like engraved in the doors.

''Thank you.'' The catkin made a little bow while thanking her.

''If you excuse me, I shall go back, as I still have job to do.'' With that, she made a little bow and started her way back to where she encountered the interesting pair.

While on her way back she saw two spherical objects fly by her in the direction of baths, but she couldn't see clearly what they were. While wondering what were they or from where they came from she made her way back to her station, where she left her cart with cleaning supplies.

When she arrived she was surprised, because the section she was cleaning, before leading those two to where the bath is, was now fully cleaned. It was quite a surprise because before she left, she was only cleaned about 40% of this section. The maid started to look around and walking from one spot to another to see if this was real, and she came to a conclusion that everything was perfectly cleaned. She didn't know who or what did this but she was happy, as this helped her a lot.


*whosh*whosh* About the same time as when the maid arrived back at her station two of Lucie's sphere bots arrived next to her, and she put them back in her storage ring.

''Why did you take two of those out of your storage ring?'' Mara asked Lucie as she was taking off her underwear.

''Nothing much, just thanking for the help,'' Lucie told her reason while getting ready for the bath.

After both of them got undressed they went out of the dressing room and went through the door where the bath was. Lucie and Mara weren't the only ones there. There were plenty of people already there, after all, this bath was made for mansions female staff.

When they went through the door that leads to the bath, they saw a big room with a giant bath in the middle, on both sides were little stations where you could wash yourself before getting in the bath. 

Both of them went to these stations on their right. As Lucie got some, body wash,  and started to soap her front when,

''Let me help with your back.'' Out of nowhere, she felt two hands soaping her back. From the voice, Lucie could tell it was Mara.

''Mm.'' Luce just nodded and let her friend do as she pleases.

Not long after Lucie was ready to go and soak in the bath, but before that. She looked to her right where Mara was soaping her arms. With a smile, Lucie got behind Mara, and without a word started to soap her back, just like Mara did to her. They didn't really need the help of one another, they both are pretty flexible, so both of them could reach their backs with ease, but even if they can do it themselves, it didn't hurt to get help after all it was some level of bonding experience.

Mara looked back and when she made sure it was Lucie who was there she continued what she did. While Lucie soaped Mara's back, something purple jumped in front of her face from time to time. It was Mara's tale, and the more Lucie looked at it, the harder it was to pull her attention from it.

''NYAAAA!!!'' And before she knew it Lucie had the tail in her hand.

Mara's scream was loud enough that others in the bath could hear her, so most of the people here looked in their direction, but they mostly took a quick glance before returning to what they were doing. There were some people that let their gaze linger a while, but even then Lucie didn't pay attention to them but instead looked at the tail that was in her hand. But instead of letting it go, she squeezed a little a few more times.

''Could you stop that? My tail is sensitive.'' Hearing Mara Lucie looked up from where the voice came from and saw Mara looking at her with her amethyst eyes.

''Sorry, but I didn't expect that.'' Lucie let Mara's tail go while saying out loud what she was thinking.

''What did you expect?'' After getting her tail back, Mara asked Lucie about her expectations, while washing herself off.

''Nyaaa~, more like that.'' When Lucie said that, Mara turned her head back to look at her, and there was confusion in her eyes.

''If someone jams a stick up your ass, you will scream 'AHHH' not 'Ahh~', of course, there are exceptions, after all, people are different from each other,'' Mara said all that to Lucie while looking at the black-haired troublemaker with a perplexed look.

''Ok, but I read somewhere that beastkin tails are sensitive and can bring joy or pleasure.'' 

''It can yes, but if done right, the same with a stick if done right it can bring all kinds of joy, but again if done right. Our tails are sensitive so you need to be careful how much force you use. Of course, there are some that like it when their tails are touched with more force or even pulled, and some that they hate if someone touches their tail.'' Mara explained to Lucie as they both went to the bath and stepped in.

''Makes sense.'' Lucie nodded her head understanding.

''By the way what kind of things you read?'' Mara asked this because of what Lucie said earlier.

''Anatomy of different races.'' Lucie wasn't lying she did check the anatomy of different residents of this planet, she just left out that she check what this world has to offer in the adult industry section. After all, this is a world where many of the fantasy races exist, so she got curious and one thing led to another.

Mara looked at Lucie with a little suspicion, but she didn't push it and left it at that.

 

10