Chapter 13: Hole in the wall
709 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The skills are very expensive."

"Yes, it is because they are not recommended to buy in the beginning. The God of Love needs to experience love without convenience. "

"I understand. I also don't want to rely too much on those skills, but I think it's important to get some of them. First, I'll take a look at sexual skills. "

Lucas then researched sexual skills and found incredibly that there is so much more than he thought. Some were incredibly convenient, others seemed unhelpful. Lucas analyzed each of the skills, and using some criteria, chose some.

For starters, he didn't want any powerful skills that, for example, allowed him to make a woman instantly aroused. They are very expensive in the first place, so expensive that it was not possible to buy with all his points, not to mention that they are cheat-like. Just like Caritas said, Lucas needed experience, so what he needed were useful skills, not powerful ones. He didn't have many points either.

--x--

Eyes of Pleasure

Active skill. See the sensitive points on a woman's body. Sensitive points vary in intensity, and the first skill level lets you see only a few weak points. Ability power increases with level.

Price: 3,0000,000 points.

Hands of Pleasure

Active skill. Your hands become capable of pleasing a woman's body. When activated, your hand may become hotter, or colder, according to the woman's preference, and your touch causes a powerful effect that can penetrate the skin. Ability power increases with level.

Price: 3,000,000 points.

Lick of Pleasure

Active skill. Your tongue becomes able to pleasure a woman's body. When activated, your tongue becomes larger and moves with tremendous precision and skill. Ability power increases with level.

Price: 3,000,000 points.

Erotic Vocabulary

Passive skill. Learn what to say to excite a woman in the bed. During sex, you will know exactly the words the woman wants to hear that will excite her even more. Ability power increases with level.

Price: 5,000,000 points.

Orgasm Display

Active skill. During sex, a display will appear showing the percentage of participants' orgasm. The accuracy of the display as well as the number of displays will depend on the skill level increases.

Price: 5,000,000 points.

Low-Level Orgasm Control

Passive skill. Increase control of your orgasm. Ability power increases with level. You need to buy the higher skill after reaching the maximum level.

Price: 8,000,000 points.

These were the skills Lucas decided should be bought at the beginning. There are more powerful versions of them all, and to buy them, you need to increase these skills to the maximum level through practice, which is why he decided to buy some of them soon.

The ability to increase orgasm control he did not plan to buy, even if the price was not so high, but thinking about the future, and the fact that there are three other higher-level versions of this ability, he knew he should buy soon, or he would waste a lot of time.

Although he has separated these skills, he will not buy them all as he plans to buy other skills outside of sexual ones.

For now, he has decided to buy Eyes of Pleasure and Hands of Pleasure. He then sought other skills, this time something more practical to help him with women.

The problem was that there were a lot of skills, so he spent time looking for, and the first skill he found looked like what he wanted.

Dream Leap

Active skill. When you go to sleep, if you wish, you can enter someone's dream. This low-level version allows you to enter dreams only of people you have recently talked to, and your dream control is almost null. The control, the clarity and the memory retention of the dream increase as the skill level become higher.

Price: 10,000,000 points.

--x--

Seeing that ability, Lucas smiled, that's exactly the skill he wanted. Lucas always thought that during the dream it would be nice if you could have sex with women, especially if it is with women with whom you do not have a strong relationship. So if he wanted to increase his sex appeal to a woman, especially if she is older, he could have sex with her during the dream. Whenever they see Lucas, they will remember the dream, and then become more aware of Lucas.

Before all this God of Love thing, Lucas always had a crush on Rose. He often fantasized about ways to make her more "aware" of him as a man, since Rose saw him grow up, and so saw him as a younger brother.

Two years ago, he thought of an idea: subtly show off his hard cock. It was at dawn, Rose had slept in the house since she had trained with Katia and Lucas the day before. At the house under Katia's regime, everyone woke up at four o'clock in the morning, and that day Lucas thought of a plan and woke up thirty minutes earlier.

Using his imagination, he made his cock hard and took off his clothes. If possible, he usually sleeps in his underwear, but since he lived under a spartan regime, most of the time he went to sleep after exhaustive training, so he didn't have the strength to even take off his clothes. That day was like that, but being able to draw strength from somewhere, he woke up earlier, and took off his clothes, leaving only his underwear.

He rehearsed several times how it was going to happen, and realized that his underwear was too big, so he took an old underwear that no longer fit him. When he got a hard penis in his underwear, more than half went out, and he used it.

Lucas then pretended to sleep. It hit four o'clock, and he kept pretending to sleep. He knew that after four if he didn't wake up, his mother would wake him up, and when Rose was home, she'd send Rose to wake him up, that was the basis of his plan.

When it was 4:05 am, Rose came to wake him and saw him lying asleep in bed with only a small underwear with his hard penis almost completely exposed. Lucas did not see how was the reaction of Rose, as he was afraid to see with narrowed eyes, but according to the reaction in the following days, he knew it had worked.

What he didn't know was that it had worked so well that for over two years Rose had fantasized about him. She sometimes saw him even as her future husband. It was this incident that formed the basis for their relationship now, since, without it, Rose would probably continue to see Lucas as a little brother even after two years.

This move was fatal to Rose.

That was the only fantasy he put into practice. Other than that, he had other fantasies about Rose, and one of them was where he had sex with her during dreams using an esper ability. After this happened several times, Rose would begin to see Lucas as a man and sexual material. Sooner or later, some accident was going to happen, and they would have sex, that was the idea.

Lucas's first idea when he realized May's indifference to him was that ability. If he could come into her dreams, and have sex with her, if he did it several times, he would eventually become a sex symbol for her.

She would have thoughts about why Lucas is so attractive that he appears in all her dreams. After that, she would think objectively about it, and eventually find good points about Lucas, from there things get easier, that's the idea of ​​Lucas.

Unfortunately, this ability is also divided into versions, and the weakest of them gives almost no control over the dream, even at the maximum level. According to the more detailed explanation of the skill, Lucas may steer the dream a little, but that's all. If he wanted to make suggestions, he would have to take a higher version of this ability, which is only possible by raising it to the maximum. If he wanted to control then? Only with the highest skill version and perhaps only at the maximum level.

Another weakness of it is that it is only possible to enter the dream of someone with whom you recently talked. That is, only known people. This skill would become amazing if it could be used on strangers, or people with whom, for example, passed near on the street. Unfortunately, only higher-level versions of this ability are more flexible.

'Well... I think it's better than nothing. And something tells me that this skill takes time to level up, so I think it's better to buy it soon.'

He bought it even with all demerits, as it is an important skill that needs to be leveled up.

Lucas then navigated the store a little further and found that there is a virtually infinite number of skills. Combat skills, in particular, are of great variety. Amid a search without much care, Lucas discovered an interesting skill.

--x--

Destiny Arrow

Passive skill. It has no level. From time to time, an arrow will appear in your line of sight. If you follow the arrow, you may find something good or something bad. You may be in a good situation or a bad situation. Maybe nothing happens. Your action may have unseen consequences that may affect your present or your future. But remember, whatever consequence the action of following the arrow entails, fate is in your hands. This is even truer for you, the future God of Love. The choice is yours whether or not you buy the skill, whether or not you follow the arrow. We make choices all the time, and our choices also have unseen consequences, so if you fear the unknown, don't buy this ability.

Price: 50,000,000 points.

--x--

'What a strange skill. '

Another thing Lucas noticed is that in the upper right corner, which should have a button with information about the advanced forms of this ability, there was only one button with a related skill. When Lucas opened the skill, he was even more surprised.

--x--

I did, now what?

Passive skill. It has no level. Every once in a while, a voice will sound in your head telling you an action. If you do what the voice asks you, unseen consequences will happen. They may affect your present or your future. You have the choice to do it or not, choose at your own risk. We make choices all the time, and our choices also have unseen consequences, so if you fear the unknown, don't buy this ability.

Price: 100,000,000 points.

--x--

Lucas didn't plan on buying these skills, but they were so interesting skills that he was interested in buying them. Maybe in the future. They aren't even very expensive, relatively speaking.

After looking around the store a bit longer, he finally went out and looked at his points: 51 million, down sixteen million because of the skills he bought.

'Better save these points, really good skills are extremely expensive.'

Lucas then finally set his tablet down and lay on the bed. He was thinking about the skills he bought and what he plans to buy in the future. One, in particular, he knew he had to buy any way at one time or another. Unfortunately, it was so expensive that unless he spends an entire month fucking Rose, he won't be able to get it.

'Clones... If I can have a clone, many things are possible.'

Lucas then started thinking about May and ideas started popping into his head of how to make her aware of his manhood.

'I'm still very young, older women still see me as harmless. How to make someone like this see me as a man? The morning wood trick seems like a good idea, but it's hard to do with May...'

'I have other ideas, but which one is better?'

Thinking of one of the ideas, and remembering something earlier, Lucas got up and turned on the bedroom light. Earlier, as he was returning to his apartment, he heard many things breaking, and from the voice, he knew it was Jonas venting his anger on the furniture. He didn't think about it very much at the time, but as he was entering the room he heard a loud crashing sound, and bits of the paint on the wall fell to the floor.

Since May's living room and Lucas's room were separated by only one wall, when Jonas threw something into the wall, it caused damage even in Lucas's room. He thought of cleaning later, but at a glance, he remember seeing something. When he thought of one of his plans and remembered that event, an idea popped into his head.

Approaching the wall, he looked at the part from which the paint fell, and thought.

'This paint is new... It was recently painted. And what was underneath... Is it a patch? Made of plaster. It looks like this part of the wall was recently patched with plaster, and painted over it. But it was made very poor and amateurish, so when there was a strong impact earlier, the paint dropped. '

'Did they nail a picture here? No... It's too low to be a painting. By the shape, it looks like... a hole. Does it... '

Lucas quickly got ready and left the apartment. Passing in front of May's house, he was careful not to make a noise and went downstairs to the first floor. In apartment number 101, he rang the bell and waited.

Two minutes later, a man who looked to be fifty answered the doorbell and looked at Lucas in surprise.

"Oh boy, what happened? Any problem with the apartment? "

It was the owner of the building. Earlier, Lucas met him when he decided to move, and he said that if he needed anything about the building just ask. Seeing him at night, the man thought something was wrong with the apartment.

"What happened in my room? There's a hole in the wall. "

"Ah, a hole?"

"Yes, earlier I heard a noise of something hitting the wall on the other side. When I looked, there was a piece of the wall on the floor. "

"Ah... Did something happen at 301?"

"But I saw that it's not the complete fault of the thing that hit. The piece of wall was plaster, a patch."

"I'm sorry, boy, I promised the apartment would be in perfect condition, but there is only this little problem."

"You should have warned me earlier. Should also have used a better material, obviously was made by an amateur, the plaster fell only with one hit. Now I have a hole in the wall."

"Did all the plaster fall?"

" From what I saw, the plaster goes to the other side of the wall, but no, it fell only a piece since I can't see it to the end. Leaving that aside, what hole is that? It's not too big, and it goes from my bedroom wall to the next apartment."

"Um… I didn't want to say that as it gives the apartment infamy, but the previous tenant was arrested. He drilled a hole from apartment 302 to 301. "

"Why would he do that?"

The man made a strange expression as if embarrassed to explain.

"Didn't you see your neighbor? She is, well, a very beautiful woman. The man drilled a hole to spy on her, and when she found out, she called the police and he was arrested. "

Lucas was pleased to learn that his theory was right, but on the outside, he was disgusted.

"Seriously? Well... I'll fill the hole myself, I know how to do it better. Have a problem?"

"No, no, no problem."

"Could you warn the neighbor? Actually, I found her today, but talking about something like that must be inconvenient for me since she might think I was the one who dug the hole. Although not all the plaster has fallen, let her know that if she wants, I can mend the whole hole. "

"Fine, I'll talk to her."

Lucas then said goodbye to the man and smiled as he returned to his apartment. Entering his room, he looked at the wall, where there was no hole, and thought.

'Now, he will tell her about the wall, and since there is precedent, he will probably look at her side to see if what I said is true. If on this side the paint has fallen, the same must have happened on the other side, which means that the two will only see a wall with a completely white part because of the plaster. When he confirms that I was telling the truth, he will talk to May about my proposal to fix the hole.'

'May now suspects me, so she probably won't ask me something like that. Since the hole is closed, she'll leave it anyway for now, probably until she understands my intentions.'

'If things go well, it will be perfect.'

A smile appeared on Lucas's face as he considered what was going to happen.

'For now, let's just take a piece of plaster, since I told him a piece had fallen. I need to be careful, as for my plans I need to take enough of it not to go all the way, leaving only a small shell, enough to break with a little force.'

Lucas then took out his pocketknife and began to remove bits of plaster as he worked things out in his head. After a few minutes, with his improved hearing, he heard footsteps and knew it was the owner of the building coming to talk to May. It was eleven o'clock now, not too late, so it wasn't inappropriate.

Seeing that he had already torn off enough plaster, Lucas quickly took off his clothes and was completely naked. Going to the door, he began to hear the conversation, as from within it was impossible.

When he arrived, it seems that May had not even answered the door, since you could hear the bell ringing very weakly.

A few minutes later, May answered the door, and by her voice, it could be deduced that she was sleeping earlier.

"Ah, Uncle Frank. What happened?"

"Maylin, were you sleeping?"

"Yes, but it's okay. Did something happen?"

"Well... The new 302 tenant, do you know him?"

May immediately woke up. Everything about Lucas kept her on the alert now.

"Yes, I received my brother and a friend today. Lucas came to greet me, and I invited him to dinner."

"Well, he just went to talk to me that he found that hole in the wall. Apparently, something hit the wall earlier and ended up dropping a piece of the patch I made. He said that not everything fell, so it must be covered by your side."

May quickly returned to the living room, with Frank close behind. In fact, a piece of paint on the wall had fallen out of Jonas's earlier attacks, but the hole was still closed. When May touched the hole, she realized it looked hollow.

"So he was telling the truth… Well, he wouldn't have gone downstairs just to lie to me. He told me to warn you that if you wanted to, he would fix the hole in your side. It looks like he knows a little bit about it."

"Alright, I'll talk to him about it tomorrow."

"What happened earlier? He said something hit the wall next to him. "

"Ah... It's just... It's nothing."

"So I'm going, I can see you were sleeping, I won't disturb you. If anything happens, just call me."

"Thank you, Uncle Frank."

Frank left the apartment, and May looked at the hole in the wall. Approaching, she touched it with her finger, and it seemed hollow, if she pushed, she might be able to pierce it with her finger. After some thought, she decided to stick as she remembered that the master bedroom is on the other side.

Lucas was very mysterious, and with his recent help, she was not sure what his intentions were. She planned to investigate him a little tomorrow, so this was a good opportunity. If he is not near the hole, she may find something out. If he is close, or even on the other side, she can always say that while examining simply broke.

Putting a little force, May managed to pierce the plaster and using the finger, cleaned the missing pieces. Approaching her right eye, she closed her left and tried to look the other way.

At first, she saw nothing, as the room on the other side was dark, but after a few seconds the room light came on, and May was nervous, thinking that perhaps within the next second he would approach the hole and see her.

Fortunately, this did not happen. After the light came on through the hole, May heard the noises of some objects being moved, and finally, she saw something.

Lucas appeared in front of her, completely naked. He had a towel on his head, had probably just gotten out of the shower. From the hole, she smelled male shampoo.

Lucas's body was extremely defined. Although not muscular, his muscles were very defined. The arms, the legs, the abdomen... All the muscles looked perfect, and the sight alone was breathtaking, especially since it still seemed to be wet.

Most special about his body was the various scars, which left May's mind uncertain about Lucas's identity. No normal teenager would have so many scars on his body.

What caught the most attention, however, was the penis. It was soft but was very large, it was swaying as Lucas dried.

From the position she was in, May couldn't see Lucas perfectly, only half, and fortunately for her, from that half, she could see the penis.

'It's quite big... Much bigger than my first boyfriend's. And he is still young, has potential for growth. When he grows up will be huge.'

Thinking about Lucas's cock seemed to turn May on a little as she began to feel uncomfortable throughout her body. Without realizing it, she kept looking at what was happening in the room.

After drying himself completely, Lucas sat on the mattress and grabbed something like a tablet. He fiddled with the tablet a little, and then taking something like a flash drive, plugged it into the tablet. A few seconds later, he took out the flash drive and again began browsing the tablet.

'That flash drive... Looks suspicious.'

May was watching Lucas's every movement carefully, even his movement placing the flash drive on the bedroom floor. Although it was not possible to see the floor, she heard the sound of the flash drive hitting the floor.

As she was deepening her thoughts on the contents of the flash drive, she began to hear familiar sounds.

"AAHHNN, AHN, HUMMM, HUMM, AAAHHHNN, MORE, GIVE ME MORE!!! "

Hearing this, May turned red.

"Pornography? Seriously? Well, it's late, and he's young."

A phenomenon has happened, however. As he watched the video on the tablet, Lucas's penis grew, and it certainly took all the attention of May. Seeing that once big soft penis gets hard was breathtaking.

'Eight inches... No, nine inches.'

Using only her eyes, May estimated with millimeter precision the size of Lucas's hard penis.

'Comparing this to my first boyfriend's five inches is like comparing heaven and earth. '

May was incredibly focused, her body itching a little to see Lucas naked with his erect penis lying on the mattress. She couldn't see his face from his position, but she had a full view of his cock, and Lucas's hand touching it.

"AAAAHHHNNN, AAAHHHH, AAHHNNN, MORE, MORE, HARDER!!"

"THAT, LUCAS, HADER!! HARDER!!"

"THAT!! THAT LUCAS !! PIERCE MY PUSSY!! DESTROY MY CUNT!!! "

"LUCAS!!! YESS!! LUCAAAASSSS!!! "

When she heard the name, May was incredibly surprised. The screams grew louder, the voice seemed to be in pure ecstasy.

'Lucas? Is it homemade porn? Is this a video he made with some woman? Ahh, I can't see it from here.'

Unknowingly, May began to touch herself at the sound of the woman's ecstatic voice, and the rhythm of Lucas's hand caressing his cock. Although she was touching, it was just over her clothes, and she still didn't realize it, was very focused on her thoughts about the mystery of Lucas.

'He seems to have contact with a murder organization. He is a high school student. He has a beautiful and muscular body... Six-pack ab... No, calm down. He has those scars, that's not something a normal high school student would have.'

'And he had that angel face, but look at that, that penis, that size, that thickness... And by the sound the woman in the video is making, he knows how to use the tool very well.'

'From the sound of the screams, it wouldn't be weird if she was having multiple orgasms every ten seconds... I never had multiple orgasms, they say it's amazing...'

'Wow, I'm touching myself... But also, who wouldn't? Look at that body, look at that penis, and the woman is enjoying it so much... I bet having it inside me must be amazing.'

May began to breathe hard, and the movements of her hand became faster. Now she was wearing a shirt and shorts. Feeling that the shorts are in the way, she put her hand inside the shorts and began to touch her juicy pussy directly. The other hand went inside her shirt and began to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples.

'Ahh, I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm so horny... Ah, I want that cock inside me!'

'Ah, what am I thinking? He's just a sixteen year old boy...'

'No, just a sixteen year old boy? Could a sixteen year old make a woman scream? I refuse to believe it. No matter how big the penis, he wouldn't be able to do that if he were someone normal. '

'I envy the lucky woman who received this penis...'

Taking a deep breath, May quickened her movements, and as she heard the loudest scream the woman had ever given and saw Lucas's ejaculation that looked more like a geyser, she came. A jet of liquid came out of her pussy and completely wet her panties. Taking her hand from her groin, she looked down at her liquid-covered hand, and then looked at Lucas's cock that was still hard even after coming. She heard a murmur.

"I knew, just a jack-off doesn't solve it. Better go to sleep."

Lucas then got up from the room and wiped away the dirt he made. Leaving the room, he went somewhere, and very weak, May heard some noises from inside the apartment. Two minutes later he returned carrying a sheet and a roll of tape. She heard a murmur again.

"Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow, I need to see what May's reaction will be."

After that, May realized Lucas was approaching the hole, and quickly took her eye off. She then heard some noises, and a few minutes later, everything went silent. May waited a while, and when she felt she was ready, she looked through the hole again and found that there was a sheet on the other side.

'He covered the hole with a sheet... Did he see that I opened the hole?'

'And it seems that is how I had thought, he did it so that I find out that he left the card in my room. He seems to be curious about my reaction... What does he want from me?'

Looking at her body, May took her two huge breasts with her hands and returned to her bedroom. Posing in front of her full-length wardrobe mirror, she thought.

'He is behind me? Sixteen, and having a homemade video on the tablet... Maybe he's a stud, and as he saw I'm beautiful, maybe he's after sex with me...'

May had very high self-esteem. Who can blame her? If it were to score from one to ten, she would easily be a twenty. She has a beautiful face, beautiful brown hair, big and tall breasts, beautiful ass... Her body is very erotic, any man would be horny just to see her, even in her clothes. Because of this, May has to wear conservative clothing at work, which makes her very uncomfortable, especially on hot days.

'If he is after me, what should I do?'

'No, why am I in doubt? I must do nothing, he is simply too young, a difference of nine years.'

Feeling her pussy tingle, May began rubbing over her shorts and thought.

'Let's stop thinking about it or I'll start masturbating again. Let's leave all these thoughts for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a busy day.'

Turning off the bedroom light, she lay on the bed and slept.

17