Chapter 28: Tears
441 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucas told everything that happened between him and Violette, from start to finish, leaving almost nothing out. The only thing he did not mention was the doubts of Violette about his scars and his muscular body; he did not want to bring this matter to the conversation.

May was shocked to learn that Lucas ended up relating to her so easily; the two have already done what she has not yet done with him. Lucas mentioned that Violette is an easier woman when it comes to sex, and Maylin realized how much it bothered Lucas since he didn't seem so happy when talking about it.

'To someone who has had sex, he doesn't look very happy.'

Most people would be happy to meet a woman so easy, but Lucas wasn't. May understood Lucas's thought process, as he explained everything, but she was still really surprised at how much he cared about it.

Honestly, this conversation was making May uncomfortable. The two were in a flirtatious mood in the morning. Only a few hours passed, and he started talking about his sexual experience with another woman, May didn't like that very much.

Strangely, however, she was really surprised by Lucas's achievement, she felt that he was someone very talented with women. Although she didn't see Violette's appearance very well, according to his story, she knew that Violette was a very beautiful and powerful woman and even she fell into Lucas's hands.

'If even such a powerful woman can't resist him, who am I to resist?'

That kind of thought came to May's head, but she quickly pushed those thoughts away. Honestly, May was giving Violette a lot of credit, she didn't try to resist at any time, she didn't want to resist, but in her mind, Violette tried and failed.

'It is exactly because he is so irresistible that I have to resist. When he mentioned Violette's promiscuity, Lucas didn't seem to like it. I must show that I am a decent woman. After all, I'm the adult here.'

'... Who am I deceiving? I met him yesterday, I don't know anything about him, and I already gave him a blowjob...'

'But after all, why should I care about what he thinks of me? He's just a sixteen-year-old boy with a huge dick, good looks, charm... Okay, well, he's not just a sixteen-year-old boy, he's a stud.'

'A high-level stud... Look at the women he's aiming for: me... Without wanting to brag, but I'm beautiful; that beautiful woman from the video, and now this Violette, who is apparently beautiful and comes from a rich and powerful family.'

'Ah, what do I do? Normally, I should refuse his advances, but that seems impossible to me.'

Those kinds of thoughts went through May's mind who knows how many times since last night when she saw Lucas's show. In part, she felt that Lucas was just a sixteen-year-old boy and that she shouldn't take him seriously. Unfortunately, he was just too attractive to be "just" a sixteen-year-old boy.

After all, Lucas is handsome, charming, intelligent, and most importantly for her, he has a huge cock, and according to the videos she watched on her computer, he knows how to use that cock very well.

She was also very impressed by Rose's appearance in the videos, and so she thinks Lucas always goes after high-profile women, which ends up causing her declining self-esteem in recent years to grow non-stop.

May is a beautiful woman, any man could easily fall in love with her, and it's not like she was against having a relationship, but in recent years, although she met three men she had an interest in, it didn't work out. The first time, she didn't understand why she only understood the second time: having a child esper automatically drives men away.

It's not exactly a secret the problems that espers cause, then to relate to a woman with a baby esper's kind of intimidating to a man. The first time, May didn't realize that. Right after she told about Amy, the man slowly cut off contact with her, but she realized it the next time, it was much more obvious: the next day, he stopped approaching her.

Later, she found another man and tested him early about Amy, and the man also walked away.

The self-esteem of Maylin is not so high thanks to these meetings, then to know that Lucas saw her as his next target made her happy in some way.

Even knowing that Lucas is so good at seducing women made her think about him being an incredible stud, that it is impossible to deny him, and these thoughts ended up awakening her masochistic side a little.

In the end, May had an incredible mix of emotions about Lucas. In part, she saw him as a sixteen-year-old boy. She found the mysteries about him fascinating, and his good looks and intelligence attracted her even more. The best part, however, was his cock, she had already fallen in love with that thickness.

Knowing that someone like that wanted her boosted her self-esteem, and knowing that he was so good at seducing women made her think he was irresistible. In the end, it was her thoughts that made the trap called Lucas so destructive.

After all, so what if he is a good lover in bed? In the end, for normal women, the thought of him being sixteen should have been the biggest drawback in the whole situation, but for her, it was just a footnote, a slightly inconvenient detail that can easily be overlooked.

Because of these factors, she was more than ready to go to bed with Lucas, but the two wanted to postpone this.

May wanted to increase her value in Lucas's head, wanted him to find her a difficult woman. She knew better than anyone that everything difficult to achieve tastes better in the end. She wanted Lucas to think she was a good woman, someone who is worth the effort, she didn't want Lucas to talk about her to other people the same way he was talking about Violette this time: with a sour expression.

Lucas, on the other hand, wanted to hit three birds with a stone: to increase the hype, to prepare her mentally for polygamy, and at the same time to deepen their relationship.

In the end, Lucas was in the long run: he treated his relationships with long-term ideas, with the idea of marrying. Even with Violette. So if he needed to restrain himself in the end to marry them, he didn't mind waiting even years to have sex.

Of course, he doesn't plan on waiting that long with May. Nor does she want it, let alone him.

May slowly changed the subject, she was not enjoying the conversation very much, and Lucas realized that this was as far as he could go. Talking about Violette was a test he thought of doing to see May's reaction, and seeing her slight discomfort, he was quite pleased: most women couldn't take it for a second, she just looked a little uncomfortable.

Although he didn't quite understand what was different about May, he knew he had discovered a good tip.

'I need to think about that idea of lesbianism... Does May have a lesbian side? I need to investigate this later.'

Lucas thought as he listened to May talk about how she discovered Clovis' motives for buying the land.

She told from the beginning about Katherine's visit, explained that she is an important client, an independent esper with her sister, explained that the two are wealthy and have a great influence in California.

If Lucas's suspicions are right, both are one of the sovereigns of the California Underworld, and one of the reasons why Lucas moved to San Diego.

The underworld is nothing more than the hidden society that exists everywhere, a society that is behind the scenes, and that ordinary people most of the time do not come into contact.

It can be said that Thorny Rose is an organization of the underworld since they deal mainly with things related to murder. Among its various subsidiaries, however, some deal with things on the surface, such as companies, or even the school in which Lucas studies.

There is a different underworld in every city, state, or country, and Lucas learned of a pair of sisters called the Walker Sisters, who are one of the underworld sovereigns in California.

He suspected this when he saw Katherine a few minutes earlier, but hearing about it from May's mouth, he was sure: Katherine is the older sister, one of the Walker Sisters, the Monster Girl. According to the rumors he heard, Katherine is an extremely powerful combat esper.

He doesn't know their names, but if she is an esper with a small body with the surname Walker, chances are high that she is the famous Monster Girl.

In fact, one of the reasons why Lucas chose to live in San Diego was precisely because of her sister, who he didn't know the name before, but discovered during the conversation with May: Sara Walker.

Sara Walker, the younger sister of the Walker Sisters, is not powerful in combat, but is known to be extremely beautiful and intelligent; a woman able to see between the lines, a capable leader.

Honestly, even Katherine was beautiful. She had a child's body, but she was tall, with a small pair of breasts, so if it weren't for the child's face, you could easily think that she is a short woman with small breasts. Of course, Lucas was not interested in her.

He was interested in the woman his mother said was incredibly beautiful; a woman capable of surprising his mother with her beauty can not be normal. He also knew about the Walker Sisters' rumors, and even before the whole God of Love thing, he always wanted to come to San Diego to meet this beautiful woman.

Lucas heard from his mother that there was an incredibly beautiful woman in San Diego. Later, he investigated a little and discovered that it was one of the Walker Sisters, the youngest of them. When it was decided that he would live in San Diego, he couldn't be happier.

Since he arrived, he always thought about taking a day to meet her, but he never thought he would end up creating a connection with her so soon, and so unexpectedly. Who knew that May had a connection like that?

While Lucas lost himself in his thoughts, he still listened carefully. May was telling about the history of Katherine with Clovis.

Clovis fell in love with Sara years ago and has always pursued her ever since. Because he was not as powerful as she was, he paid close attention to her personality, trying to understand how far he could go without looking too annoying, as well as what to do to get her attention.

According to Katherine, it was only recently that she started to find him annoying, since before he was very subtle, although persistent. Nor does she understand how Clovis spent so long chasing Sara without becoming annoying. After all, when Sara's suitors become very annoying, Katherine always asks for a restraining order. If he doesn't follow the order, she always beats them, sometimes even kills.

May then went on to tell why Clovis wanted the warehouse so badly: it was to get Sara's attention. Katherine does not know where he got the information, but Clovis discovered the importance of that place for the two, Sara and Katherine since it was where their lives changed.

Ten years ago, the two were employed under an organization in California and at the time felt they had enough power to become independent. Because of this, they tried to disconnect from this organization and ended up in a complicated situation where they were persecuted everywhere.

As powerful as Katherine was, she was still only nineteen, and she was only one, while the fighting power of the fourteen-year-old Sara was not very useful. The two spent a few weeks running away, and when they were cornered in a warehouse, they both thought they were going to die, and that was when a woman saved them.

Katherine did not say who the woman was, only said that she was powerful enough to kill all the people who were chasing them in a matter of seconds, and in just a few words, make them independent.

'You are under my protection now.'

After that, Katherine and Sara were no longer pursued, the old organization they previously worked for was destroyed overnight, and no one ever dared to try to end their freedom. With just those words, they became completely free.

After that, the two created their influence in California, and what they are today is the result of that day.

May expressed her disbelief about this powerful woman, and Lucas thought of something else.

'Was it my mother? I don't know any other woman who can give freedom to powerful espers with just a few words.'

Lucas knew how impossible this was by normal means. There are powerful organizations that can literally run over any influence that someone powerful could have. The words of a single person would not have enough power to stop all organizations from acquiring rare talents like the Walker Sisters. Especially the younger sister, Sara, who is said to have incredible power.

In a normal situation, no matter who speaks, even the President of the United States would not have enough power to do so. Lucas only knew one person capable of that: his mother.

According to Rose's stories about Katia, her words would be able to stop or provoke wars. Only she would be able, with words alone, to protect talented espers.

'If it's really my mom, it's a good connection, maybe it will facilitate my interaction with Sara.'

Before, he only knew from Katia that she had gone to California on a tour and found an incredibly beautiful woman. With some details, he discovered Sara's identity, but he did not know that the two sisters were under the protection of his mother.

'Honestly, thinking about her personality, does she remember to put them both under protection? She told me about it a year ago and apparently put them under protection ten years ago. It may be that she doesn't even remember them... She didn't mention anything about the two being her protégés... I don't think she does.'

While Lucas thought, May continued to tell the story. Later, Sara always wanted to buy the place, but it wasn't for sale, the land belonged to an old man who didn't want to sell at all.

Years later, the old man did some repairs and rebuilt some things, Sara did not know that since she had stopped paying attention to the situation of the land. Then May's sister, Sofia, bought it for some reason that even May doesn't know.

Clovis found about the place for some reason, and when he knew It was in the hands of May, gave reason to all the current situation where he is using the daughter of Sofia, Amy, to get it.

At the end of her words, May took a long breath, as she felt it was too unlucky. Who would have guessed that Sofia would coincidentally buy the land? With her death, the assets were divided between the two siblings, and the land fell into May's hands.

May felt a lot of frustration when she understood the whole situation better as she spoke. If it weren't for that, Clovis would probably never pay attention to them again. The two could then live in peace for a few years.

"This has become a favorable situation for you."

After hesitating a little, Lucas said those words, surprising May who was sinking in frustration.

"What do you mean?"

"You did not understand? This is a perfect situation for you."

"..."

Lucas was silent when he saw that May was unable to think properly, and hesitated to speak. After all, what he was going to say now would put him at a disadvantage in his relationship with May.

"How much influence do you think the Walker Sisters have?"

"Lots of. I don't know the details, but from what I've heard, few in California can face them head-on."

"Haven't you noticed even after saying that?"

May was silent when she heard this, and her expression quickly changed when she realized something.

"I can use this to deal with Clovis."

"Yes."

May was overjoyed to realize that since she had a bargain piece like the warehouse that the Walker Sisters want so much, she can ask them to deal with Clovis. With that, her problem with Clovis is practically solved.

"It isn't just that."

Lucas said at that moment, interrupting May's thoughts.

"With that, you can ask them to protect Amy. That way, in the future, you could raise Amy the way you want, and the Sisters will help her deal with the power, and protect her from other organizations."

May's heart went into disarray at that, her expression in complete shock.

It may not seem like it since May is a strong woman, but concern about Amy's upbringing is a serious problem that always weighs on her heart. She always thinks, every day, without exception, how she will protect Amy in the future.

When Amy turns ten, organizations around the world will send people knocking on the door, it will be a huge problem. She always consoled herself that this was a future problem, but it was always on her mind.

So hearing Lucas's words came as a big shock to her. As she was driving, she even quickly parked the car, since she knew she could end up causing an accident.

When she finally parked the car, her thoughts raced, and she understood what Lucas meant. The two sisters have a lot of influence and power, and obviously, they also have espers under their wings. If she gives the warehouse, maybe they'll protect Amy.

Honestly, that plan has always been on her mind, which is why she worked hard to create a good relationship with Katherine. Once, she even asked about it, but Katherine refused, saying that they didn't have enough foundation to take an esper straight from the cradle, in other words, at the age of ten.

After all, although they are powerful, this is only in the state of California. When Amy turns ten, and her skill awakens, organizations across the country, and even outside, will come knocking on the door to find out what Amy's power will be. Depending on the skill, the Sisters may be able to protect, but if it is a powerful skill, then it will involve enough organizations to set foot in a small country, the two simply will not be able to do anything about it.

Another problem that Katherine explained was also the training method. For an esper train from the beginning, they need several things, like for example training facilities, or medicine... Some powers also cause risks to the lives of its users, which requires some care.

That is, creating an esper from the beginning is extremely difficult, and a huge foundation, a lot of knowledge, money, and connections is needed. The Sisters are not at that level yet.

For these, and several other reasons, Katherine refused May. She explained all the reasons, and May came to understand in the end, but the current situation changes everything.

If she can give the warehouse, perhaps the Sisters will accept it, as it will be a favor. According to Katherine's explanation, all of this has a lot to do with Amy's ability, and that will be in the future, seven or eight years from now. Taking these factors into account, plus the favor, May finally realized that this was the golden chance to be able to protect Amy.

If Amy's ability is not powerful, and if the Sisters can develop enough to have the power to protect Amy seven years from now, they will accept the request to protect Amy, May could not be happier and more excited.

Lucas, who was standing by to observe May's reaction, was happy, and at the same time disappointed. After all, he had offered to protect Amy, but now May had achieved something on her own. This was one of the ways he had thought of approaching May.

May's biggest problem, unsolvable by normal means, has always weighed on her mind. If he could solve it, she would be grateful, and their relationship would become better and deeper.

So he hesitated a little to tell May about this idea, but he felt that if he didn't, he would be dishonest just for his benefits. Seeing how excited she was, he was satisfied.

After calming down, May returned to driving still in thoughts. Although it was a good idea, it was not an absolute certainty, so she was a little concerned.

Lucas was silent the entire time, leaving her to think alone, and a few minutes later, they finally arrived at the warehouse. May parked the car, opened the door, and got out while looking at the warehouse.

Lucas got out of the car, and as soon as he got out, he was surprised to see May's expression: she looked shocked to see the warehouse.

"It can not be..."

Before Lucas could react properly, she quickly went to the door and opened it with a key. Entering quickly, she walked around the place as if she already knew in advance. Lucas followed quickly behind, surprised by May's reaction, she looked in shock.

After walking for a while, she came to a small room in the warehouse and searched the place, taking out all the old things that had on the floor, not paying attention to whether rats or cockroaches were walking everywhere.

After cleaning an area, she crouched on the floor and touched a little, hitting the floor gently. Lucas could hear a strange sound as if the ground were hollow, and he came closer to see better.

They were in one corner of the room, and on the floor, after taking everything out, there was a kind of floor that when May hit, it made a sound like it was hollow. After ringing for a while, and realizing the correct location, May got up and, while holding her cell phone with the flashlight on in one hand, she started looking for something in the old things. The whole time, Lucas had been asking what was going on, but she didn't seem to hear or just didn't want to say.

After searching for a while, she found a piece of wood and approached the corner of the room again.

"Wait, wait, wait."

When he realized that she was going to break the ground, Lucas stopped her quickly, she was acting strange so he wanted to know what was going on.

"Get out of the way."

Lucas was silent when he saw that she still didn't want to say anything, and in the end, he got out of the way. He was finding it very strange. She had already said in the conversation so far that she had never come to look at this warehouse, just heard it from the lawyer who handed over the deed, so he found it very strange how familiar she looked with the place, her actions even stranger.

With the piece of wood in hand, May started hitting it hard on the floor. With her strength, however, she didn't achieve much, and after knocking a few times, she stopped and looked at Lucas.

He smiled bitterly and took the piece of wood. With a push, it hit the ground and broke into pieces. What appeared in the place was an iron ladder going straight down underground. As soon as she saw this, May went pale and murmured.

'What did you do, Sofia? Why did you buy this place?'

She looked shocked, her thoughts becoming more and more confused, her expression increasingly pale. After a while, she took a deep breath and left the room desolate. Lucas looked at the ladder on the floor, threw the piece of wood aside, and also left the room, following her outside, where she had parked the car.

When Lucas arrived, he saw May sitting on the edge of the road, tears falling from her eyes, she looked completely lost. Lucas was not understanding anything, but seeing her tears, he was silent and simply sat down next to her.

May cried silently, she said nothing more for a while.

12