Two…
2.2k 8 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone in the chamber move closer to the girl, they stare at the sleeping beauty wondering who should be the one to wake her up.

RM1-"So...who is going to wake her up?"

RM3-"Go ahead grand mage, you will be creating history right here."

GM-"Umm...I don't think that's a good idea, mine cold might infect her."

N2-"That doesn't even make sense."

The king then extends his arm and shake the girl, trying to wake her up from her slumber.

K-"Hero! Hero! Please wake up! We do not have time to be sleeping here!"

N5-"Your highness! That's dangerous, please step back!"

K-"Well we can't just stand here and wait for her to wake up can we?"

N5-"Well...no."

The girl then twitches her body as she rubs her eyes.

A-"Muu...noisy..."

She gets up to sit on the floor, she then looks at the king as she yawns.

A-"Who... are you? Santa clause?"

K-"Santa clause?"

Everyone looks confused as they wonder what is a Santa clause.

K-"Umm no, I am the king of Salnia, Hero do you know what's going on right now?"

The girl looks around and observes her surrounding, she then opens her eye slightly wider and her expression shows she's a little surprised.

A-"Ah...I am not in my cave."

All-"Cave...?"

GM-"Wait, more importantly, did she just realized she is in another world?"

Everyone in the chamber is even more surprised than her, they being to doubt her even more wondering if she's even a hero depicted in the grimoire.

K-"Hero, can you tell me your name?"

A-"My name...?Hmm..."

The king scratches the back of his head as he looks at the grand mage.

K-"Does the grimoire mention anything about memory loss?"

GM-"No, your highness."

A-"I have... many names."

K-"Ah, you must have a lot of titles than as a hero! Would you be so kind to let us know your true name?"

A-"True name... Adelia...Adelia Alpharia Purieh"

K-"Oh ho! A name worthy of a Hero indeed, well hero Adelia, we have summoned you here to save us human from the demon threat..."

The king mumbles on but Adelia seems to be staring blankly at the king's face, in fact, she is actually staring at a blue semi-transparent square box that appeared in front of her when she mentioned her name.

[Welcome hero Adelia Alpharia Purieh, I am the hero guidance system that will be assisting you from now on.]

A-"System...?"

K-"System?"

The king then looks extremely confused at what she is talking about and proceeds to stares at the grand mage again.

GM-"Ah yes the system! The grimoire mentioned that all heroes have a diety of the sort that guides them on their path called system, it seems that only the hero themself can hear and speak to this entity known as a system."

K-"Amazing! So we are currently in the presence of a god itself?"

GM-"I would assume so, your highness."

Meanwhile, the box text has changed to a new phase as Adelia talks to it.

[Yes, Hero. You have been summoned to this world in order to save humanity, I will be helping you on your quest by providing information and showing you the path.]

A-"Eh...sounds like too much trouble."

[To be a Hero is not an easy job Hero-Sama, as long as you work hard and help the people in need of helping, you will surely grow stronger and be able to defeat the Maou!]

A-"Muu...I want to sleep..."

[This is not the time to be sleeping, hero! First of all, let's check your status here! Say out the word status and we will have a look at your stats!]

A-"Status.."

K-"Status...?"

The king stares at Adelia talking to herself all this time, he is not sure if he should interfere with the hero talking with what he thought is god itself. As Adelia says the word 'status', a blue menu appears and overwrites the system chatbox.

[Adelia Alpharia Purieh]

Job: Hero

Race: Legendary Divine Dragon

STR: SSS+

AGI: F ~ SSS+

INT: SSS+

Traits:

'Drowsy' 'Lazy' 'Immortal' 'Divine' 'Human form'

[Eh? What's going on here, these stats... are amazing! Divine Dragon!? Hero-Sama isn't a human!?]

A-"Umu...Adelia is a dragon...sleepy dragon..."

Adelia begins to yawn as her eyelids feel heavy again.

K-"Dragon...did the hero just say she's a dragon?"

GM-"Hero Adelia, what do you mean by that?"

N2-"Yes hero! What do you mean by being a dragon!?"

As the chamber gets noisier and noisier, Adelia frown as she put her finger on her lips.

A-"Silence."

A blue ring appears from her finger and expands toward the entire room, everyone that is hit by the ring remain unharmed but they immediately realize their voice has disappeared no matter how hard they try to talk. Adelia then gets up from the floor and walk towards the chamber door.

A-"System-san...can you help me find a bed?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

61