Five…
1.9k 11 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

GM-"I have returned with the thing!"

The Grand Mage runs toward the King and the noble while holding a crystal ball in his hand.

K-"Oh! You have retrieved the thing?"

GM-"Yes, your highness!"

N2-"Why do we keep calling it the thing anyway?"

GM-"Power Rank Analyzer sound long and stupid."

N2-"True that."

K-"Now hurry up and give it to me."

The Grand Mage hand over the thing to the King, the King then walks toward his room door and knock on it, a few seconds later, the door open and Madeline walks out of the room.

Q-"You guys can come in too, Adelia appears to be deep asleep~"

K-"Thank you, my love!"

Q-"Shh"

K-"Oh, right right..."

Madeline, the King, the Grand Mage, and the nobles enter the King's room and approach the sleeping Adelia.

K-"So...how do I use the thing?"

GM-"The grimoire says that you just have to move the crystal close to her and point it at her, then the power rank should be displayed in the crystal ball."

K-"I see, that's easy enough."

 

The King slowly creep toward Adelia, not wanting to wake her up and anger Madeline, he slowly but surely got as close as possible to Adelia.

K-"Wait a minute, why I am the one doing this?"

GM-"I don't know, you're the one that asked me to hand over the crystal."

K-"True that."

Q-"Do you prefer me to do everything instead?"

Madeline glares at the King, the king then gulps nervously as he shakes his head, he then turns his attention back to the sleeping Adelia. The King holds the thing closer to her and the thing started to shows changes, it becomes semi-transparent and something appears inside the crystal.

< F >

K-"Hmm? F?"

The letter slowly blurs out and changes again.

< E >

The King stares as the letter keeps changing.

< D >

< C >

< B >

< A >

Sweat starts to form around the King's forehead as he stares intensely into the crystal, then suddenly, the letter changes again.

< S >

K-"Oh! As expected of a hero."

But the changes didn't stop there, it once again blurs out and changes into something else.

< D5 >

K-"Eh?"

GM-"What's wrong, your highness?"

K-"Umm well, the rank went from S to D5..."

GM-"D...5?"

N2-"What the hell is D5?"

N3-"Is that bad?"

N7-"Wait, but why from S to D?"

GM-"I will check the grimoire, your highness, please keep checking her rank."

K-"Alright."

 

The Grand Mage flips open the grimoire toward the rank page, he then glances over it and checks if he missed anything, after spending a few minutes checking, he then found a small section below the ranking pages.

'While the highest rank a hero can achieve is S, there exist other beings that have the potential to surpass the S rank and reach the Devastating and Supreme rank, being that can reach these abnormal rank include Demi-God, Angel, Demon King, Dimensional Horror, Immortal, God and more. Refer to omnipotent being list for more information.'

GM-"Fascinating!"

K-"What's it Grand Mage? Have you found anything yet?"

GM-"I think so, your highness, what does the crystal shows now?"

K-"Umm... D3."

Q-"You guys are being a little too loud here~"

K-"So...sorry dear."

The Grand Mage check on the rank list and found the Devastating and Supreme rank list.

'Devastating 5: Entity capable of laying waste to the battlefield alone'

'Devastating 4: Entity that can either create chaos or maintain peace around a continent with its power'

'Devastating 3: Entity that can change the landscape itself using its power, capable of creating disaster such as earthquake, tsunami, tornado and such.'

'Devastating 2: Entity with enough power to vaporize multiple continents with a single full-on attack.'

'Devastating 1: Entity that has the potential to destroy the planet itself if it injects all of its power into the core of the planet.'

 

The Grand Mage sweat profusely as he read the description of each of the Devastating rank, he then wipes off the sweat as he stares at the King with a horrified face.
Gm-"Your...your highness, is the rank still changing..?"

The King nods his head and shows a confused face as he answers the Grand Mage.

K-"Indeed it has, currently the crystal is showing the word SP3."

The Grand Mage gulped as his hand shakes violently, he then continues to read the Supreme rank list.

'Supreme 3: Entity worshiped as God, these entity is capable of manipulating life and death itself.'

'Supreme 2: Entity that can twist time and space, have the ability to move through dimension and travel through time.'

'Supreme 1: REDACTED' 

GM-"Now I am sure we didn't summon a hero..."

K-"What's it Grand Mage? Did you learned anything?"

GM-"Yes, your highness, I will explain later, for now, what's the rank shown on the crystal?"

K-"Oh, actually the crystal stops changing for a while now when it reached SP3."

 

 

59