Eight…
2k 16 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adachi looks very confused, he turns around in an attempt to tell the student to evacuate the area.

GM-"Everyone! Get away from the practice ground, evacuate to the underground right now!"

Right when the student begins to run, the lances pierced on the dummy burst into purple lighting, instantly destroying all the dummy around the area, as the lighting crackles an eerie orb begins to form in the middle of the impact zone.

Ad-"Ah...too late..."

L-"Goodbye world..."

The orb begins to warp and twist, it expands into a circle-shaped portal on the ground in a creepy way, the surface of the portal would waver around like a wave while face like figure tries to stretch out from the portal and then forcefully sucked back in.

GM-"What in tarnation is this!? Creepy!"

M-"Wha-wha-what are you trying to do here! What is this disgusting creepy thing!?"

Ad-"It's...the spell?"

[Umm...hero Adelia, what exactly does the spell do?]

The portal begins to waver around even more intensely, the faces seemingly try to crawl out desperately they begin to cry and scream.

(Let me out!)

(It hurt! It hurt!)

(Where's mommy? Where am I?)

(I don't want to be here!)

The lecturer, Adachi, and the students all look very scared, they begin to shiver and back away as far as possible from the portal.

Ad-"The spell...summon stuff...based on magical ability."

[What 'Stuff' exactly?]

Ad-"Hmm...I think...strongest entity...that used to exist?"

 

A hand emerges from the portal, it then slowly crawl out of the portal while purple goo drips from the body, a naked man covered with purple goo now stand in front of Adelia. The portal begins to shrink as the sound of torment slowly subside, it then twists and warps as it vanishes into none existence.

The Man appear to be slightly higher than Adelia, he has two devil-like horn on his forehead with a dragon-like tail on his bottom backside. As the purple goo falls off his head, it reveals a handsome man with a sharp yet intimidating look. The man raised his hand and stares at it as if in disbelief, he then looks at the Adelia that's in front of her.

D-"You...are you the one that frees me from hell?"

[He just said hell right? I didn't hear it wrong did I?]

Ad-"Umu...you appear...from my spell."

Suddenly, Adachi dashes forward and raises his staff, he points it at the man while he expresses hatred and fear toward the man.

GM-"Everyone...fall back now! Call the royal guard! A demon has been summoned!"

L-"Stay behind me, students! I will create a barrier!"

The Man stares at them, he then ignores them and gets closer to Adelia and inspects her.

D-"Hmm...how peculiar, you smell like a dragon, yet your aura feels...disgusting? Almost as if... Divine?"

[Oh crap! This guy knows what you are Hero Adelia! Let's knock him out!]

Ad-"Who...are you?"

D-"Who am I? Has the world forgotten me already?"

The man then points at the shivering Adachi with a fierce look.

D-"Have you human already forgotten the great demon king that lay waste to your human realm long ago?"

Ad-"Great demon king...? You...you can't be!?"

D-"Hahaha! Seems like I am not all forgotten yet after all this time, that's right, It's I the great Daimon-Sama!"

L-"Dai-dai-Daimon!? You mean the terror that plagues our land 300 years ago!?"

The students begin to panic as well, they all have learned of the name Daimon during the history lesson, the demon king Daimon once waged war against the human race and it's known to have almost wiped out all of humanity until the human unite as one and summoned the hero from another world which finally ended Daimon tyranny.

M-"Hmmph! What's to be afraid of! He is defeated long ago and he can still be defeated once again! I shall send this demon back to hell!"

The princess steps forward and approaches Daimon, she then takes out her wand and chants a spell.

M-"Phoenix Dive!"

A phoenix emerges from the wand and flys toward Daimon, it leaves a trail of fire and burns brightly, however, Daimon did not flinch and immediately slap the phoenix away.

*Slap!*

The Phoenix gets slapped away and smash into a wall, bursting into a fiery explosion.

D-"Insolent being...you think you can harm me with that level of skills? Maybe I should teach you lowly human what's like to be an inferior being again."

Daimon chuckles as he approaches Marie slowly, Adelia then walks toward Daimon and pulls his hand, he turns around and stares at Adelia.

D-"Huh? What do you want? Do you want to kill these humans too?"

Ad-"Sit..."

After hearing Adelia's commands, Daimon immediately sits down on the ground as if he has lost control of his body.

D-"Huh!? What did you do to me!?"

Daimon appears to be extremely confused, he tries to get up but his body just won't listen, he gets even more frustrated and begins to grind his teeth while staring intensely at Adelia.

Ad-"Summoned being...can't defy their master..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

57