Nine…
2.4k 12 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

D-"How dare you!? Release me at once or face my wrath!"

Ad-"Can't...only free...if mana ran out."

D-"Bah! I demand you to spend all your mana at once!"

Adelia shakes her head slowly and stares at Daimon, she then yawns as she tries to remember the last time her mana is spent.

Ad-"Hmm...Adelia thinks...mana never ran out before?"

D-"Tsk! Then I will find a way out myself! Hnnrg!"

Daimon tries to forcefully get up from the ground but to no avail, he then pants as he glances around angrily. He then stares intensely at Marie's staff as he remembers her being able to conjure mediocre level of spells.

D-"You! Human girl!"

M-"Insolent! How dare a demon dare address me like a peasant? I shall not take this insult!"

*Bonk*

Marie dash toward Daimon and smack his head with her staff, the staff bounce off his head doing no damage at all.

D-"Bahahaha! Do attack me all you want with your pathetic strength! Now, listen to me and attack this girl that summoned me, if she's dead I will be free to act on my own again!"

M-"Huh!? Why would I let a former demon king be free and walk the land again? Are you an idiot!?"

D-"Tsk! If only I can cast mind control!"

Adelia then pats Daimon head as she thinks about something.

Ad-"Hmm..."

D-"Get your filthy hand off me!"

[What's wrong? Hero Adelia.]

Ad-"The spell...is a temporary contract..."

D-"Yea? So what? Wait... that means the contract will expire sometime soon?"

Ad-"Umm...no time...expire, when the caster dies or run out of mana...when contract over...Daimon back to hell...I think?"

Adelia yawns again as she rubs her eyes, talking in long sentences tired her out. After hearing that he will be sent back to hell upon the end of the contract, Daimon begins to quiet down as he stares at the ground quietly. Adelia then pats Daimon head again.

Ad-"Cheer...up?"

D-"Tsk!"

Daimon looks conflicted at the situation, he wanted to have freedom but also not wanting to go back to hell, he wonders if there's even a reason to be alive again if he won't even have any freedom. Adachi approaches Adelia with a concerned look as he tries to avoid getting too close to Daimon.

GM-"Umm, student Adelia, is there no way to revert the contract of the former demon king? His existence will surely cause unrest among the people."

Ad-"Hmm...no...?"

The wind blow as silence fills the area.

L-"So...are we going to continue the test?"

GM-"I suppose so? I guess we can skip the summoning test and also declare her the new ace for magic destruction."

M-"Hmmph! I doubt she will be as good on the physical test!"

GM-"Right...alright student Adelia, let's proceed to the arena for the physical test and uh... I guess you can handle Daimon for now."

Adelia stands still and did not respond.

GM-"Adelia?"

Daimon looks up at Adelia and stares at her face.

D-"Hahaha! Now, this is something I have never seen before!"

GM-"Hmm...?"

Adachi move to Adelia fronts and inspect her, he sees that Adelia's eye appear to be closed and has fall alseep while standing.

 

 

 

 

55