Eleven…
1.4k 12 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

God pinches Adelia's face hardly in an attempt to wake her up.

Adelia-"Ah...it hurt...it hurt.."

God-"Stop sleeping and I will stop pinching."

Adelia-"Mu...dad is bad.."

God pinches even harder.

Adelia-"Ah...ah! Adelia is awake...stop it..."

As God let go of his hand, Adelia immediately rubs his red swollen cheeks with her hands using ice magic. While soothing the pain, Adelia once again noticed the growling system bounded on the floor. Adelia rolls over toward the system lazily and comes to a halt as she arrives face-to-face with the system.

System-"Grrh...grhhh!"

Adelia takes off the gag on System and System begins to pants as saliva droop down from her mouth.

Adelia-"Good...morning."

System-"Good morning...my ass! Free me right now! That freak suddenly cuffed me for no reason!"

God walks toward System and crouches down, he once again pokes System face.

God-"So, what are you exactly."

Adelia flips System over and uncuffs her, System immediately jumps up and lunges toward God.

*Smash!*

System hit God right in the face with her fist and bounce back with a grin on her face, however, God remains unfazed and just scratches his chin.

God-"You done venting yet? Ready to talk now?"

System-"What are you? A freak!?"

God-"I am God."

System-"Huh!? There's five God in total and I don't remember you being one of them!"

God-"......"

Adelia tuck System skirt to get her attention, as System looks at Adelia, Adelia waves her hand to signal her to come closer. System crouches in order to hear what Adelia wanted to say as Adelia is still lying down on the floor in a carefree manner. Adelia then whispers to System.

Adelia-"We...are in...heaven, but, is in...the world I come from...I think."

System-"Eh?"

Adelia-"Otherworld..."

System-"Otherworld...?"

Adelia-"Umu..."

System then stares at God once again then stares at Adelia as she thinks.

System-"Ah!"

God-"What do you mean ah? Have you not been listening to us this whole time?"

System-"No I am busy trying to free myself from a pervert kink."

*Giggles*

The angel nearby giggles at them, God scratches the back of his head and does a shooing motion with his other hand at the angel, the angel playfully puts out their tongue as if to make fun of God while leaving the area.

God-"Sigh, so, care to explain right now?"

System-"Explain what?"

God-"You, what the hell are you? Why are you with Adelia even though I only summoned Adelia."

System-"I am system, how am I suppose to explain what I am, I am literally system."

God-"Okay...so what does a system do?"

System-"What does a- what do you mean what does a system do!? You are a God, aren't you? Reincarnation? World transfer? Time-travel? Nothing ring a bell?"

God-"...huh?"

System-"What, does your world have no different world element to assist in demon king?"

God-"No? What kind of God can't dispose of demon king himself?"

System-"Wh-what!? What kind of God interfere with his creation in the world!? Are you hearing this Adelia!?"

God-"Adelia is my creation too you know, tell her about it, Adelia."

Adelia-"......munya..."

God-"......"

System-"......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

49