Ten…
1.6k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

God-"Adelia..."

Adelia-"..."

God-"Adelia!"

Adelia-"...?"

God-"ADELIA!"

Adelia-"Mu..?"

Adelia finally responded to the shouting as she opens her eye, she looks around and just realizes she is in the divine realm. She looks at her hand and notices that she's in spirit form, her body is semi-transparent while glowing in pink.

Adelia-"Spirit form... heaven call?"

A man walks toward her and smacks her head with a folded paper sensu.

*Plak!*

Adelia-"Ouch..."

Adelia looks up at the face of the man and her mouth opens slightly in surprise.

Adelia-"Daddy..."

The man smacks her head with the sensu again.

*Plak!*

Adelia-"Ouch..."

God-"How many times have I told you to not call me daddy jeez, it really makes me look soft in front of all the angels."

*Giggles*

The angels flying by giggles as they glance at Adelia referring to God as daddy.

Adelia-"But you...created me...right?"

God-"Yes, yes I did."

Adelia-"So...if not daddy...mommy?"

*Plak! Plak!*

This time God hit her head twice with the sensu.

Adelia-"Mu..."

God-"Sigh...well anyway, I summoned your spirit here to confirm  a few things."

He then walks toward something that's struggling on the ground and drags it toward Adelia, the thing appears to be a blue-haired girl in a flower dress but her hand and leg are cuffed and a ball gag is in her mouth.

God-"So first of all let's deal with this...thing."

System-"Hrnggg, hnngh!"

Adelia-"Hmm...? Who is...this?"

God-"She calls herself system, when I cuffed her up she begins to scream and swear so I gagged her. Might need to explain to the angel that I am not into those type of play, seems like that some misunderstanding has caused rumour about me to spread around."

System wiggly around the floor as if trying to break free of the cuff, she growls at God like a wild animal.

God-"well anyway, you know this thing?"

Adelia-"Umu...she's inside...me?"

God-"Inside you?"

Adelia-"Adelia...also...don't really understand.."

God-"Hmm..."

God crouches down and pokes the system face, system then struggles even harder and growl like a mad dog.

God-"So...this thing is from the world you have been transported to then, hmm, but seriously I have so many questions, like what's with the naked demon?"

Adelia simply shrugs as she yawns, then lay down on the floor and closes her eye.

Adelia-"Good...night~"

God-"......"

 

 

 

 

 

53