Twelve…
1.5k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

God-"By the way, you mentioned something about five gods in your world?"

System-"Uh, yea, what about it?"

God-"Hmm...are you sure?"

System-"Absolutely, you know I live in one of their domain before being integrated into Adelia."

System claim proudly, however, god doesn't look amused but instead, he has a suspicious look on his face.

System-"What? You still don't believe me?"

God-"Maybe, but not you, say, what was your purpose again?"

System-"Well, every time a hero appears, I am supposed to guide them on the path of a hero."

God-"Oh? How many times has that happened?"

System-"Hmm...... three times."

God-"What happened after a hero fulfilled their purpose?"

System-"They get a gift from Gaia and is returned to their original world."

God-"I see, so I assume this Gaia person is the God with the largest influence in your world."

System-"Ah...tsk!"

God didn't respond this time, he quietly stares at System while thinking about something, he had a feeling that something about the statement made by System is not quite right.

God-"So...five gods huh."

System-"What are you? The deaf God?"

God-(Something is not right here, pretty sure I felt six presence watching Adelia when I summoned her spirit...)

He thought to himself while observing System.

God-(It's not from her, her stats is pathetic, almost none existence)

God-"Well alright then, it's time for Adelia and you to return, nothing else can be accomplished by waking Adelia up."

He walks toward System and hands her a glowing gold pendant, System takes the pendant while confusingly staring at it.

God-"Hold on to it, consider it a good luck charm."

System-"I don't want it."

System toss it at the ground but it magically appears around System neck like a necklace.

God-"Sorry but you don't get a say on this."

He put out his tongue playfully as he activates a spell, transporting the spirit of Adelia and System back to their world.

...

.......

[Adelia...]

Adelia-"mm...."

[Adelia...!]

Adelia-"Hmm...?"

Adelia rub her eye as she slowly opens them, she stares onto the unknown ceiling and proceeds to get up from the bed, she realizes that she is in an unfamiliar room.

Adelia-"Where...are we?"

[We are back at the world I am from, your God send us back.]

Adelia-"Mu...dad did...?"

[Yep, he gave me this strange necklace that I can't remove, hnnnrgh! Hah...hah...]

Adelia-"I see...good night..."

Just as Adelia lies back down on the bed and closes her eye, someone grabbed her dress and shake her violently, she opens her eye once again and notices that Daimon is sitting next to a chair next to a bed, dressed in a shirt and pants finally.

Daimon-"Don't go back to sleep after waking up you bastard!"

Adelia-"Ahh...stop it...."

Daimon stops shaking her and stares at her with hatred, Adelia then yawns as she inspects Daimon.

Adelia-"Who...are you?"

He gritted his teeth in anger as black flame emerges from his horn, he then slams the table so hard that it destroyed it.

Daimon-"How dare you forget about the great demon king, Daimo-Sama!?"

Adelia-"Ah...good morning...pet."

Daimon-"P...p-pet!? Ah!!"

He raged as he swings his chair around, damaging everything in the room and leaving debris all over the room, Adelia quickly got annoyed and clear her throat.

Adelia-"Daimon...sit."

After hearing Adelia's order, Daimon immediately sits down on the ground like a dog getting an order from its master. Daimon gritted his teeth in anger once again but this time he can't do anything, he just closes his eye and looks down at the floor as he suffers from the greatest humiliation of his life.

[This guy been staring at you with a bloodshot eye for a few hours since our return, what a creep.]

Adelia-"He looks...nice, with...shirt...and pants."

Daimon-"Tsk! I don't understand the puny mindset of humans, why are they so ashamed of their private part!?"

Adelia-"Daimon...is nudist?"

Daimon-"Huh? So what? What's wrong with that huh!?"

[Everything...]

Adelia-"Umu..."

Adelia nods her head and points a finger at Daimon, a purple light shine from her finger.

Daimon-"Hmm?"

Adelia-"Sixth-tier curse...Apparel Bind."

*Piu*

A purple light of ray shoot out and hit Daimon, the light then merge into Daimon cloth and blink in purple light twice before subsiding.

Daimon-"What the...what did you do to me!?"

Daimon tries to rip off his shirt to remove whatever curse Adelia has placed on him, but no matter how hard he tries, the shirt just can't seem to be ripped or taken off his body.

Daimon-"You...you bastard!"

 

47