Thirteen…
1.2k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Adelia, you should ask Daimon what has happened while we were unconscious.]

Adelia-"Unconscious...?"

[Yea, when our spirit was summoned by your dad.]

God-"Technically Adelia was sleeping during those moments."

[What-what the!? How are you talking to us?]

Adelia-"Dad..?"

God-"The lucky charm I gave you has a lot of purposes, wink wink."

[Did that creep just say wink wink out loud?]

Adelia-"Dad stalking...again."

[Again? You mean he has done this before?]

God-"Someone had to keep an eye on her, that one time she got mad because a village of goblins was having a ceremony that's too loud outside of her cave, she then cast a Tenth-tier spell that makes every single living being in the world to sleep."

Adelia-"Umu...too lazy...to focus an area...easier to just...make the whole world...sleep."

Daimon-"Who the hell are you talking to?"

[Ah, that's right, he can't hear me and your dad.]

God-"Oh right him, I was going to ask you why was he naked back then but it seems he got a shirt and pants on now?"

Adelia-"Umu...look nice."

Daimon-"Huh? You mocking me?"

Adelia-"Maybe...?"

Daimon-"Tsk."

Adelia-"Who gave cloth...?"

Daimon-"A weak-looking mage that looks like he's about to collapse from a cold."

Adelia-"Adachi..."

Daimon-"Ha, you should have seen how many cloths I ripped apart before I finally gave in from their constant yapping about me being  naked all the time, annoying creature."

He claims with a smirk while still trying to rip off his current shirt but to no avail.

Adelia-"I like cloth...it's fluffy and warm, make Adelia...Sleepy..."

*Yawn*

She rubs her eye while droplets of tear appear around the corner of her eye.

[You must resist, Adelia!]

God-"Ehem, anyway, you still have unfinished business I believe."

Adelia-"Hmm?"

[Ah! The test!]

Adelia-"Ah...test..."

Just as Adelia tries to get up from her bed, Daimon scoffed and stands up before her.

Daimon-"I already did all your stupid tests, it was boring and I deem it the most pathetic attempt to gauge one ability."

[Ehhhhh...]

Adelia-"Nice Daimon, good job..."

Daimon-"Gahahaha! It was barely even a hassle."

He proclaims while laughing menacingly.

Adelia-"I want to see...Daimon test..."

Daimon-"Well too bad you aren't there to witness my power, gahahaha!"

He laughs while pacing around the room as if celebrating his magnificent display of might.

 

Four hours ago...

Adelia has fallen asleep while standing perfectly still.

Adachi-"So...what now?"

Marie-"What do you mean what now? She should continue the test immediately! Wake her up!"

Nobody dares to move closer to Adelia with Daimon sitting next to her, they all stare at the butt naked Daimon that looks like a guard dog at the moment. He then glances at them menacingly.

Daimon-"What? You want a piece of me?"

They all run away and hide behind the pillar once again.

Lecturer-"Umm...since Daimon is considered Adelia familiar, would it be fair if we let him do the physical test?"

Adachi-"...you crazy? Without Adelia commanding him, who knows if he will decide to destroy mankind just for the sake of it."

Lecturer-"Well hear me out here, this is the perfect chance to eliminate Daimon using on the physical test, we just need to activate it..."

Adachi-"You can't be serious...it's barely even functioning properly after the war for humanity."

Lecturer-"It should have enough mana left to kill one demon, besides, the great Daimon has been dead for like, three-century? Who knows if he even still has the same strength as he used to."

Adachi-"Sigh...if anything goes wrong the blame is on you."

Lecturer-"Wait what-"

Adachi walks toward Daimon as he clear his throat.

Adachi-"Ehem... says Daimon, would you be interested in doing the physical test for Adelia-san here, it would be a great opportunity to display your overwhelming strength to all of humanity."

Daimon did not answer immediately, he stares at Adachi's face while thinking about it.

After a minute of pondering, he then smirks as he answers him.

Daimon-"Sure, but only if I get to kill something."

Adachi-"Oh, that's not a problem at all."

Adachi then gives the lecturer an okay sign, the Lecturer then declares that the test continues but with Daimon substituting for Adelia.

Marie-What!? That's not fair and it cannot determine Adelia's strength properly!"

Adachi-"The decision is final, the test will be conducted in the sparring arena."

Hearing that the test will be held at the sparring arena, the students being to wonder who exactly is going to spar with Daimon.

 

Away from the group, the lecturer can be seen running toward a huge golden sealed vault while holding an insignia in his hand. As he approaches the vault, the vault door, and the insignia begin to glow as if resonating with each other, the lecturer then places the insignia against the vault door.

*Ka Chang! Ka Chang!*

The sound of gear turning can be heard as the vault door slowly slides open, as the interior of the vault slowly reveals bit by bit, a huge blue figure can be seen standing motionless inside the vault. The figure appeared to be some sort of weapon used at the war, its appearance resembles that of a golden gilded blue knight holding a giant spear and a huge shield, it's roughly 3 meters tall and estimated to be around 200 kg in weight.

The lecturer approaches the weapon and inserts the insignia into its chest, in an instant, the eyehole on the knight's head glows in blue as it steps forward. It looks around its surroundings and when it spotted the lecturer, it bends down on one knee at the lecturer as if waiting for a command.

Lecturer-"Follow me, Ragnarok."

 

 

 

34