Fourteen…
1k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Stomp!*

Ragnarok follows the Lecturer into the sparring arena.

*Pssst*

Steam gushes out of the eye hole on Ragnarok's helmet.

Lecturer-"Ahem!"

The lecturer clears his throat and gathers the attention of the students around the premises.

Lecturer-"For safety reasons, today's sparring matches require all students to observe the matches from the upper layer of the observation deck."

A semi-transparent barrier encircles the arena separating the fight zone from the observation arena formed as the lecturer explains to the students.

Adachi can be seen sitting next to Adelia which is sleeping soundly throughout the whole ordeal on the highest row of seats.

Adelia-"Muu...."

Adachi-"Sorry student Adelia, your familiar must be purged without hesitation in any possible way, even if its means you will be failing the physical test..."

He mutters to himself as he pushed up his spectacles against his nose.

 

At the arena platform, Daimon is seen sitting on a chunk of the floor from the magic test since his order from Adelia was to remain seated. It appears that he had managed to bypass the order by breaking off the floor he is sitting on and catapulting himself toward the sparring arena.

Daimon-"Oh? Interesting..."

He smirk as he spotted a familiar figure back at the war against humanity, amused by the opponent he is going to face, his face distort into pure evil as a sinister smile appears on his face.

*Stomp!*

Ragnarok climbs up the Arena platform following after the lecturer, it glances around the premise and scans for all lifeforms.

Ragnarok-"47 Human identified...one demon identified....one....one...one...?"

It appears to be glitching out as it focuses its entire attention on the sleeping Adelia.

Lecturer-"What's wrong Ragnarok? Report your status!"

It ignores the lecturer and frantically scans Adelia from afar.

Ragnarok-"Heroes...? False. Angel...? False. Demons...? False. God...? False."

It kneels down as it places both hands on its helmet.

Daimon-"Hmm?"

Daimon seems very confused about the situation.

Ragnarok-"No identifier found...? False. Fairy...? False. Dryad...? False Dragon...? True. Power level is too high for a dragon, the threat is confirmed. Confirmed? Confirmed. Confirmed?"

Daimon-"What's wrong with you, you piece of junk."

*Thunk!*

Daimon launches a pebble at Ragnarok hitting its head, it turns around and stares at Daimon.

Ragnarok-"Demon...identifying ranking...lesser? False. Greater...? False. High...? False. Infernal...? False. True...? False."

It quickly gets up and ready its giant spear as it takes a battle stance.

Ragnarok-"Demon King..., identifier located. Daimon, the threat to humanity, Impossible. Possible? Impossible."

It constantly switches its attention between Daimon and Adelia, suddenly, its armor begins to glow as its plating color being to changes, its bright blue armor turns into crimson red as its golden gild turns black.

Ragnarok-"Activating final stand failsafe... Human, please evacuate and retreat to safety... engaging threat!"

 

Finally a day rest from work, here's a short one.

 

 

31