Fifteen…
904 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ragnarok-"Engaging deadliest threat!"

In an instance, Ragnarok jumps off the stages and break through the barrier protecting the observer. It held its spear high while it launched directly toward the sleeping Adelia, shocked by the sudden aggression of Ragnarok toward Adelia, Adachi had no time at all to set up any defensive spell as the tip of Ragnarok spear is a few inches away from Adelia's throat. Right at that moment, Ragnarok is suddenly hit by a small projectile as it gets fling toward the southern part of the observation deck.

*Smash!*

*Bang!*

Ragnarok struggles to get up as it checks for damage on its armor plating, it notices a small dent on its helmet and a small pebble that's half-destroyed stuck on the dent. Just then, an intense aura surges through the entire arena from Daimon as he stares angrily at Ragnarok.

Daimon-"Are you looking down on me you bastard!"

Ragnarok promptly recovered from the blow as it quickly gets up from the rubble, it then proceed to ignore Daimon and dash toward Adelia once again. When it attempted to raise its spear, a crescent-shaped red blade interrupted its advance by cutting it off the hand that's holding the spear. The loss of its arm has caused Ragnarok to immediately jump backward toward safety, it then finally switched its attention toward Daimon.

Daimon-"That's right, pay attention to your daddy."

Daimon let out a nasty grin as he provoke Ragnarok by gesturing it to come toward him. Ragnarok then calmly picks up its severed arm and proceeds to stick it back onto its body as it chants.

Ragnarok-"Quantum Regeneration, activate."

The severed arm of Ragnarok immediately fuses back onto its body as the dent on its helmet restores its original shape. It then launches itself off the observation deck and landed right in front of Daimon.

Ragnarok-"Demon King identified, reconfiguring possibility, algorithm ignored, percentage of the existence of slain Demon King Daimon, 100 percent."

Daimon-"Took you long enough, gahahaha!"

Suddenly, Ragnarok drops its spear and body hug Daimon with both arms and legs.

Daimon-"What the hell is wrong with your piece of junk?"

He rants as he stares at the lecturer, just then, Ragnarok's armor begin to expand as a countless amount of energy focus within its body.

Ragnarok-"Demon King Daimon threat to big for humanity, existence must be corrected, a sacrifice must be made, prediction of death, human...thousands, demon...one, unidentified...one."

Its armor begins to distort in shapes and a ray of red light appears all over the gap on Ragnarok's armor.

 

 

 

20