Warm Ups (18)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HRRRRRGGGHHHH"

"GRRRRAAAAAHHHH"

Aspa and Celery both charged their ki, the raw life energy in their bodies increasing rapidly. Clear white energy streamed out them, clashing in the air sending shockwaves that blew back Paragus' hair.

"This should be quite the show!" Hatchiyak said excitedly, it was in his schedule to get the Saiyans to fight each other at some point, who would have thought the Saiyans would be proactive enough to fight each other without coercing?

Celery was the first to make a movement, she rocketed forward her jump enhanced by ki and swung her fist forward. Aspa quickly weaved left, hearing Celery's fist whistling as it brushed past his face. Celery retracted her fist as quickly as she threw it, staring at Aspa for a clue on his next action.

He was uncharacteristically stone-faced.

"Hmm" Celery muttered as she threw a ki-empowered uppercut, aiming for Aspa's chin.

Aspa at the last moment jumped up into the air as high as he could but, Celery followed stubbornly as her fist connected. Aspa had to brace himself slightly, although he planned to get hit, the feeling was always worse then he anticipated.

Aspa borrowed momentum from the punch and by the time Celery was back on the ground, he was still a few metres above. Aspa then silently channelled his ki to his right palm and threw it down towards Celery.

"You're going to have to try harder than that!" Celery said confidently as she slapped the ki blast away, high into the sky where it exploded harmlessly.

Aspa couldn't help but smirk as he saw this,  his right hand which seemed to be devoid of ki spluttered to life and he flicked a tiny ki blast at Celery. Celery was still in recovery from her deflection arc, although she had deflected the ki blast a while ago she could only bring her hand back so fast.

BFT!

The small ki blast exploded on Celery's face, faint ki dispersing everywhere.

This attack, in reality, did no damage but that was not its purpose.

Using, the hitstun from the attack, Aspa accelerated down, using ample ki to get there quickly and punched Celery right in the face before she could even blink.

Celery's feet formed tracks in the dirt as she was knocked back by the attack.

A playful smirk grew wider on Aspa's face seeing that his plan had worked.

"I thought you were supposed to be the smart one," Aspa asked feigning genuinty.

Celery's expression grew serious as she could only take her buttons being pushed for so long.

She ran up to Aspa and punched him in the same way she had before, Aspa weaved, she then moved her aim sideways, Aspa ducked, she quickly switched her aims and punched out, Aspa blocked.

Celery was very dominant on the offensive but Aspa waited and diffused all her attacks patiently. Aspa's eyes curved as he controlled the flow of the battle and internally snickered at Celery who arms and legs swung in tandem, all intending to deal lasting damage to Aspa.

All of a sudden Celery stopped.

Aspa watched Celery with peeled eyes, cautious to not be caught in some ploy.

Celery seemed to switch to the defensive but Aspa stared at her blankly when she did so.

"Come on! Attack me already!" Celery said, disgruntled that Aspa was a turtle in battle.

"Well since you asked so nicely..." Aspa said smugly.

'I can't with this guy!' Celery thought irritatedly, charging Aspa tired of his wordplay.

Celery made every kind of attack possible: high kicks, low kicks, jabs, hooks, uppercuts no matter the form Aspa weaved diligently, making her attacks cause the air to flicker but ultimately subside.

BONK!

Aspa finally returned with his own attack, both hands crashing down on Celery's head knocking her down onto the floor. Aspa quickly followed with several ki blasts that peppered Celey's back.

BOOM!

"We have a winner!"

"Called it"

"Celery would have won in she was a bit more patient"

The Tuffle scientist began gossiping in the room as the outcome of the fight was decided. A fair number of Tuffus, Tsufurian currency, changed hands consequently.

Celery looked up only to see Aspa standing tall above her, both palms raised with ki radiating off his fingertips.

"Surrender," Aspa said simply, charging ki onto the edge of his palms.

Celery stared at Aspa above her who could have easily bombarded her with ki attacks, she knew that she could still fight on but that would take out the majority of the meaning of the fight.

She knew she had already lost.

"I surrender!" She said standing up dejectedly.

"You get the last tree"

"Where is it?"

They both looked around only to see scorched earth and cracked rocks.

"I think we destroyed it," Aspa said embarrassed.

"So who won?" Celery asked.

"Aspa," Hatchiyak said, finally weighing in on the situation.

"By one tree," Paragus also chimed.

A wide smile bloomed on Aspa's face as he waited for Celery's reaction.

"What do you want?" Celery asked straightforwardly.

"Huh?" Aspa responded confused.

"What do you want me to do? I have to do what you say remember?" Celery asked slightly vexed.

"Uh-well-Uhm, you-you-" Aspa started stuttering, his eyes staring into Celery's eyes.

"My God"

"He's gonna ask her out!"

"All that build for this?"

"BOOOOO!"

The Tsufurian scientists began gossiping in the laboratory, remarking wildly like they were watching some kind of reality tv show.

"You have to go on a date with me," Aspa said with a serious expression.

"Called it"

"What did I tell you?"

Celery stared at Aspa blankly, not quite believing what she had just heard.

"F-For a whole week," Aspa continued.

Paragus didn't know how to react, it was plain as day that Aspa liked Celery but he hadn't expected the situation to evolve like this. For all the game Aspa talked, his delivery was surprisingly lacklustre.

Celery smirked, a wayward idea blossoming into her head.

"I can do you one better," she said planting her hands onto the sides of Aspa's face.

In a single fluid motion, Celery's soft full lips collided with Aspa's, her arms snaking around his neck pulling him closer. Aspa's face went full tomato as he struggled to compute what was happening. Before Aspa could make a sound, Celery doubled down as she pushed her tongue way past Aspa's defences attacking his own, coating his mouth with her saliva.

A deep throaty moan resulted from the exchange.

Celery drew back, her cheeks also red but still smirked softly at Aspa who in turn stared at Celery in bewilderment. Celery's expression melted as she saw Aspa's warm sheepish grin that he gave her, clearly satisfied with the outcome.

"Pervert!" she said huffing, turning herself away from Aspa.

Paragus wasn't having any of it.

"Get a room you animals! We still have chores to do!" He shouted, disregarding the awkward glares he got.

'They're like children' Hatchiyak thought internally, preparing the next job on their list.

Somewhere else in the universe.

"Hakai"

Wsssshhhhh!

A soft whirring rang out across all of space, a gentle sound emitted across the realm. A certain planet began shuddering, massive shockwaves of ki flying away from the planet. Ominous purple ki quickly devoured the planet.

BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

The purple ki exploded, destroying half the planet in an instant, horrid sound escaping from the planet telling tales of the disaster that had just taken place. Purple mist seeped out of the planet, a shell of its former self.

"A bit harsh for food you called tasty my lord," a tall man with a long staff said.

"All that grease is unhealthy, I did the galaxy a favour," said a shorter purple humanoid in ancient Pharoah attire.

"Say Whis, what's next on the agenda?" the purple humanoid spoke again.

"We have a meeting with King Vegeta, you said you wanted to speak with him after you found out the pillow he gave was actually the second most comfortable in the universe my lord," the man named Whis responded.

"Ah, that arrogant bastard!"

"I'll show him what happens when you disrespect a God of Destruction!"

0