Chapter 3
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bill walked through the garden with blue, red, white and black flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower and rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose that looked brighter than usually, probably because of the sunlight or Bill's near death experience. Going up to his house house house house house house house house house house  from the backyard Bill had a cheerful look on his face enjoying the lifelessness of the neighborhood knowing it all would change at night for good and bad reasons. Ignorance rocks  and judgmental rose at both of his sides, at one of the houses a stupid looking man pop out of the window.

"Sorry about that Bill, It's just that Rick have anger issues. His therapist should straighten that out" the man said in a sheepish voice.

"I just moved here I don't want any fucking problems Dick, how can a man be a police officer that put people in life and death situations require a therapist?" Bill asked dumb as a rock Dick.

"What can you expect for this shitty town" Dick said.

"If it was a airplane pilot my ass would stay on the ground" Bill confessed to dying earth that was surrounded by everything that wanted to kill it intentionally or unintentionally.

"Have you seen my wife?" Dick asked.

"No I haven't, is something wrong?" Bill watch her with another man but did say since it was none of his business.

" You're such a great friend and I don't want you in any of this but ever since we fought. She only see and talk to me once a day like I'm a fucking vitamin" Dick screamed to the sky like a volcano in the middle of the desert. The winds laughed at Dick it drove him to start fighting with it. He begged to her he would change, she left probably because he didn't change but he still felt he was wronged. She should have at least tried to change him while she was already taking care and putting up with all his shit.

"I can change him" is the thought Dick wished rushed like a horse racing at the track in her mind trying it hardest to beat the others. He soon threw away the thought since he knew with her way of thinking because "I can change him" thought will be followed by "Why do I need to change him did he shit his pant?". He cried and cried and cried some more, he cried so much even a baby would be jealous.

Bill didn't want any part of this so he continued his journey to him home.  He reach the house that looked like it was about to fell over at any second, opening the wooden the door. The door into what he sees everyday or his death that would be executed by his wife, he wouldn't put it past her. Linda was a wife one.  he was met with the view of his wife. She looked just the same as he left her, he was depressed, Linda was fox more than human with her hands made of glue. The living room consist of a rather big table in the middle of the room with one chair at each side, a soft couch which is in a hugging mood all of the time had a television in-front. It was a simple surprisingly clean room.

"Why did you went and stay in the garden?" Linda asked with a monotone voice that suggests she didn't care, just trying to keep up an appearance.

"To pick fruits" Bill said.

"You did that earlier"

"Well to pick more fruits"

Bill and Linda faces were cut from the same tree, their faces just mirror each other most of the time while in conversation. Others try to run from awkward silence in a talking like it's a tragedy, Bill and Linda ran into it face first since they already knew what they would say to each out. 

"Did the animals said anything new?" Linda asked.

"Same old, same old"

"Who would have have thought" Linda rolled her deep blue eyes, as she heard him and tried to find a better position on the couch.

Bill went to sit at one of the chairs by the table, pondering about something and then said "Actually new ones came by but it was nothing new"

"Come watch this comedy with me" Linda demanded.

"I already watched a comedy I already know what is a joke and how to laugh why should I be reminded of it"

" What about a sad movie"

"I already know how it feels to be sad"

"How about I kick your fucking ass"

"I wouldn't say no to that"

"Keep talking like that you will be looking at an early grave"

"At least that will be new"

"We been living for all this time repetition should be our best friend now" Linda said.

"Action movie?"

"I don't want to watch anything that reduce my struggles into entertainment"

"Even worst I'm not getting any money off of it"

A black box that shows a different realities of the world display a man in a suit that had a posture of something up his ass, with a fake weird voice that make some people comfortable so the others ran with it with the assumption it was normal said " Another killing at the lake, the discovery was found this morning" He continued with an horrible joke  "Looks like the early birds didn't only catch the worms, they got a dead body. Keep up the great work" the man's smile was a an perfect arc.

"This is a nice town" Linda stated.

"Great that someone loves attention"

0