Chapter 1 : Skeleton
6.3k 4 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My last memory from real life was reading documents on my office desk before falling asleep. Then, I was editing my 3D image in game-like setting in a weird place in white. 

When I finally gained consciousness, I was in a pitch black environment. Panicked, I looked around but the reality didn’t seem to sink in. I tried to walk but the stopped as I barely saw anything in the darkness. 

Suddenly, words appeared out of nowhere. Now I remembered what happened in the white room. It was the same tutorial like words. 

"Progress". 

'You are transferred into a  different world. From time to time, you shall be offered missions. Completion of missions is optional but it shall greatly affect your life progress in this world."

The words were revealed in the holographic window, without a doubt this is very practical from gamers point of view. 

I was still clueless. What is happening? Is this a dream? Transferred into different world? 

 

Name: ????

Age: 14

Race: Skeleton

Level: 1

Experience: 0 / 10

Money: 10 gold coins

 

Attributes:

Stamina   20

Durability  20 

Natural healing  5 

Hand strength  1

Leg Strength  1

Body strength  1

Hand speed  1

Leg speed  1

Reflexes  5

Instinct  5 

Magic Point  1

Magic Power  1

 

These were the attribute I made in the white room. Hmm... but something is not right. 

My mind was messy that I could think of anything. Meanwhile, I had to move from here. 

"Racial feature unlocked. Skeleton possess night vision". After this Tutorial appeared, suddenly I could see clearly. The surrounding didn't become bright but my eyes just could see the surrounding. My sight was seeing in black and white, or more accurately, blue and white. Perhaps this is what the Tutorial referred as "Night Vision".

Apparently I was in something like a tunnel in cavern. The wall was natural rock. The tunnel and natural and spacious. I kept walking. While walking, my was trying to figure out what was happening. My only clue was the Tutorial and the Status.  

How to review the Tutorial and Status? The Tutorial and Status appeared. It seemed such things appeared when I intuitively wished for them.

Hmm. Let me see. The status indicated,

"Name: ????

Age: 14

Race: Skeleton

Level: 1

Experience: 0 / 10

Money: 10 gold coins"

Skeleton? What joke is this? My race is skeleton? I edited my attribute as human in the white room, why the race is skeleton?

Wait a minute. The Tutorial mentioned, "Racial feature unlocked. Skeleton possess night vision"

Did it mean I possess night vision because I had become a skeleton? Impossible. Damn it!

 

I punched the wall. Something is not right. I didn't sense skin on my hand. I instantly touched my body. I was naked. I had no flesh. I looked at my body and hand. Bone. I had become a freaking skeleton ! 

What the fuck is this??

"New Mission Alert". The tutorial disturbed me. 

"Mission 1: Evolve into Human Race

Mission 2: Escape from this dungeon"

What the fuck? Is this a dungeon? I could return into human?

 

Another Tutorial appeared. "Skeleton doesn't possesss hunger, libido and need for sleep. Sex beast cheat ability is locked until you successfully evolve into human race"

 

What the fuck? Sexual cheat.... did it matter now? More importantly, how could I return into human?

A new tutorial appeared, "You need to level up. As you are levelling up, new option shall be available to you"

What the hell. Is this a game? How much I need to level up to regain my humanity?

..............

..............

No new Tutorial appeared.

 

Come to think of it, it did say my sexual ability was being locked, but I had another cheat ability, if I remember correctly, yes .... storage!

How do I store things in different dimension?

............

Tutorial didn't respond. 

 

I walked for several minutes until the tunnel exit while thoughtlessly viewing my Status. It said I had money of 10 gold coins. Where was it? I wanted to see the money.

Sudddenly, gold coins appeared on the floow in front of me. I picked them. Indeed, they were 10 gold coins. Could it be the money was stored in my different dimension and retrieved upon my wish? My status showed that Money became 0.

I inspected the gold coins as I had experience of hoarding gold in my real life. They were genuine gold coins but the surface was blank. I wanted to put them back in the different dimension. Suddenly, the coins disappeared and The status indicated Money became 10 gold coins.

So, that's how the Storage cheat worked.

 

 

 

69