Chapter 11 : Final Boss
4.3k 9 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I believed I had ventured to every part of the dungeon. There was only a passage which was left unexplored. It had large entrance and was red in colour. 

My sixth sense was telling me this should be the final route. I had earlier on taken enough sleep and meal. My condition should be on top form. I was taking my time walking along the passage. 

Nearing the end of the passage, I felt an intimidating presence. I progressed anyway. 

It was a large chamber. The ceiling and wall were red in colour. I had seen more spacious chamber in the dungeon before, but here I could feel the heat and difficulty to breathe. 

I felt an intimidating look coming from in front of me.

It was the boss of the dungeon. It was a giant 3 meters red orc. 2 large fang protruded from its ugly mouth. It had a face of pig. It seemed he had noticed me.

It was troublesome, as I had no experience fighting orcs. Damn it. Slimes, various skeletons, mutated rabbits, kobolds, alligators and now suddenly an arc. A standing large pig with a large axe.

So, I ran further away. Far enough so that I could get into a large door behind him. As I was running, the orc struck the ground with its gigantic battle axe.

It caused a shockwave that made me trip and fall to the ground.

“How dare a zombie like you enter our sacred ground!!!!!!!!!!”

That pig spoke human words !!!

"I am sorry, Mr pig. I am also a victim here. Somebody put me inside this dungeon. I need to get out of here. Could you let me pass?" I asked him politely. 

His face became even redder. He jumped and plummeted the axe towards me. I dashed far to his left. Fuck. This overgrown pig sure was agile.

"I am not a pig !!!!!!"

Ops, the pig became mad. He picked a hammer with his left hand. His right hand held a giant axe and his left hand held a hammer. He swung the weapons like toys. 

Shit. What I am getting into now?

He created spikes to strike me through the ground.

I avoided them; he struck a heavy blow with his hammer, even though I used my shield, I still got blown back.

I was too hasty; his strength was off the charts, and the physical difference was too high. He was even slightly agile than the smaller me.

Here goes nothing. I ran towards him and struck him with my sword, he used his hammer to block. Thus the sparks from the clash flew from my sword to its eyes. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and I took the chance to thrust my sword into his left eyes.

He roared and swung his axe. I blocked with my shield but his hand was so strong causing me be thrown several meter away and my sword was removed from his eye. 

His left eye was destroyed. It roared. The sound hit me and suddenly I was petrified. I didn't turn into stone but my body was paralyzed. My gut feeling was telling me his strength was just inflated. He ran towards me and swung his axe. 

Damn it. Damn it. Come on. Move. Move. Stupid zombie body, move !!!!

Somehow I managed to move both hands. One hand slashed his wrist and another hand blocked his axe with my shield. I was thrown away again. 

That hit freed me from paralysis. Was this pig a berserker? When I was playing PlayStation games back then, I always came across this job class, a berserker who fought with brute force. He could shout to amplify his strength and freeze his opponents. 

I better keep my distance when he roared. 

“Ran out of your little tricks yet?” The orc said while containing his fury.

“Still have one left.” I replied. 

I had been killing thousands of monsters in the past 1 year. I removed their flesh but stored their bones in my dimension.

I inhaled and released breath. My shield was severely dented. I doubt it could defend against that pig's monstrous strength. I drop the shield.

He roared again. I dashed away. He looked annoyed as I was not affected. He didn't roar but chased after me. I kept running. After 5 minutes, he roared but I escaped. This was repeated four more times. My monstrous stamina came in handy now.

I believed there was a cold down period of 5 minutes after each berserker's roar. 

So after his fifth roar, I dashed to him while threw bones retrieved from my storage. With only one functioning eye, the bones disrupted his movement. I thrusted my sword into his remaining eye. His hammer hit me and I was thrown away. 

I vomitted blood. My rib was broken despite my high durability. My internal organ were seriously injured. But he was worse. He lost his eye sight. He was roaring and hitting air. 

I was over 20 meters away from him so I should be safe for now. I sat down resting.

He was roaring, running, and hitting aimlessly for 5 hours while I waited patiently. I forced myself to be patient for over a year in this stupid dungeon. 5 hours of sitting observing a pig jumping like a mad cow was a piece of cake. 

After 5 hours, the orc looked exhausted. His movement became sluggish. He was panting. My instinct was telling this should be the right time. 

I walked silently towards him. I didn't attack him. I was circling around him, never further than a meter from him.

He sensed me and tried to hit me many times. But his movement was too sluggish. 

I evaded his attach and slashed his thick neck, before distancing again. I repeated this action for nearly an hour. His neck was severely bleeding.

Finally, he fell to the ground but still breathing. 

I smirked and asked him.

"“Now, Before I start torturing you, let me ask you a question. You, who called yourself an eternal guardian for the dungeon, is now lying down in front of the one who was lowly creature."

"Damn you. If not for your dirty trick, you weak zombie will never defeat me!!!" he shouted. 

My body was frozen. Shit. I let my guard down. He could still use that berserker's skill.

He stood up in front of me, "A zombie with petty trick like you will never beat a honourable warrior like me." He raised his axe.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

I tried to move but failed. Fuck, the worst mistake of my pathetic life. 

Please, god, tutorial, whoever it was. Please let me survive this. I would never let my guard down ever again.

He swung his axe.

"I am the mighty guardian of the dungeon will ...." 

Damn it. Damn it.

But the attack never came. He fell to his knee.

To my surprise, he was now dead. He did not even get to finish his own sentence. 

"You defeated Boss of the dungeon. You gained 5,000 experience points." Damn you Tutorial, where had you been until now.

"You leveled up. You gained 2 attribute points."

I used the 2 points to raise my Leg Strength. 

Name: ????

Age: 15     (1 Year : 6 days : 13 Hour 20 minutes : 31 seconds)

Race: Ghoul

Level: 18

Experience: 4,190 / 5,000

Money: 3,650 gold coins

Attributes:

Stamina   42

Durability  20 

Natural healing  5 

Hand strength  17

Leg Strength  8

Body strength  1

Hand speed  12

Leg speed  9

Reflexes  13

Instinct  20

Magic Point  1

Magic Power  1

The door opened by itself. Beyond the door, I saw interior of a cave. 

Damn it, don't tell me it was not over yet. 

I stored my sword and walked past the door. Indeed, beyond the door was still a cave but my instinct asked to keep walking.

There was nothing except rocks. No living beings. No grass. I kept walking for about an hour. 

Finally, my eyes was hurt. Yes. I had been longing this for over.

Sun shine. A fucking sun shine. I forgot my pain and ran. I ran and was laughing like a school girl.

"Hahahaha"

I ran.

"Hahahaha"

I got past the cave. I could see the sky, the cloud and sun. 

There was a thick and vast forest in front of the cave.

"Hahahahahahahaha"

"Congratulations. You have successfully cleared the "Escape the Dungeon" mission."

"You can now view Status of another living beings in this world"

"Status Reading unlocked"

"You can now overview the world you reach using map."

"Map unlocked."

Suddenly, a very loud sound erupted. A big explosion came from within the dungeon and I was thrown away and hit a large tree nearby. I saw the cave was crumbling until the entrance was covered by large rocks.

My injury finally caught up with me and I collapsed. 

71