Chapter 15 : Brita
4.5k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey."

I just ignored her.

"Hey, mister" Brita called me.

I didn't intend to ignore her but for now my mind was scheming, figuring out Plan A, B, C.

"Hey, where are you bringing me?"

She was annoyed but I had no attention to answer.

"Fine. No matter what I want my 1 gold coin." She insisted resolutely. Well, I had other plan.

We walked through the heated, bustling city streets. 

Under usual circumstances, I would be hawking at everything like a country bumpkin fresh from the farm. 

I took a deep breath and then exhaled. 

The surrounding citizens looked in puzzlement at this warrior in full plate armour who was suddenly sucking in and expelling the air as I walked, but they did not seem to mind.

My imposing heroic build often drew the states of passers-bye. 

After repeating the cycle a few times, only a little bit of annoyance remained in me. That was when I noticed Brita who was trailing behind me. 

"Forgive me. I seem to have been walking a little too fast."

I was a man and the way I way took and the way I look large strides in armour was completely different from the way which the feminine Brita moved. After considering her physical attributes, she was probably not having too much difficulty, but as a man, I had to apologize for walking ahead while only thinking of myself. 

"Not at all. It is fine. But where are we going?" Brita asked.

"Just follow me." As I saw a vacant space hidden from public eyes, I quickly strided. 

We walked past trees and several abandoned buildings. I finally found a place far from public eyes in this city. I also took this chance to save the route in my map. 

Meanwhile, Brita had not arrived. I saw her from distance though. She slowed down when after seeing me going past trees. She looked worried.

I just stood here, waiting for her.

I already figured out what to do. I couldn't hide my evil smirk. Oh, no. I need to look calm.

Finally, Brita arrived. She hesitantly walking towards me.

"So why do you bring me here."

"How about my 1 gold coin?" She stared at me. Oh, no she wanted to look menacing but it turned me on. Please my lower half, please behave yourself.

I closed my eyes, inhaled and exhaled. 

"I don't want to pay you."

She furrowed her pretty eyebrows.

"Are you messing with me?"

I remained silent. 

"Mister, how dare you?" She raised her voice. 

She walked forward. I raised my hand, indicating her to stop by showing my palm.

"If you want my money, you need to bet" 

She stopped. 

"What do you mean?" She looked restless.

Suddenly, a small hill of gold coins suddenly appeared not far from her.

I pointed to that and said, "That's my money. You can touch."

Brita quickly inspected. 

"Wha... How.. what is ... It's genuine gold. I .... From where this come from?" Her hand was trembling.

"It's two thousand gold coins. You will get it if you beat me." I persuaded her.

"So, this is the bet?" Her face became slightly reddish.

"If I loose, the gold coins are yours." I made  one final push. 

"I'm in" she was so excited that she forgot what's there for me.

"If you loose.." I said loudly.

She gulped.

"You will be mine."

"Whaaaat?" She shouted.

"What's the problem? You win, you get 2,000 coins.?"

"I guess, i am in. But what do you mean I become yours."

I purposefully kept silent for a minute. 

"You, Brita would be mine forever. Your heard, body, boobs, everything is mine."

A moment of silent. 

"All right, I win I get these coins. I am defeated, I would follow you. My body is yours. But I won't be selling my bodies to everyone for you. I don't want to be prostitute." 

"Don't worry, Brita. You will only have sex with me." I assured her.

She took out her light sword. 

"How am I going to beat you if are protected by that full body armour?"

"If your sword hit my any part of my full body armour 5 times, you win." 

She dashed towards me.

*******"""

Brita's point of view (after 5 hours)

I kept slashing at him but he parried with a single sword. 

I can't believe this. I didn't land a single hit. 

He never fought back. Just defending. I retreated several steps to take my breath. 

He could easily attack when I am taking my breath, but he just stood there doing nothing.

"I am a sore loser, you know." I simply uttered the words to motivate myself.

A quiet chuckle came from under the helmet. 

"But, of course, baby. This is the difference in our strength. I do not wish to harm your beautiful body."

I felt a chill all over my body.

"I am strong, a lot stronger than you."

Despite his extraordinary arrogance and sense of superiority, it did not displease me. This must be the presence of the man called Adine. His statement overflew with persuasive power in addition to frightening puissance that could slat countless foes.

Many women adored strong men. They were like moths mesmerized by flame, and for those who live in the world of blood and steel like myself, the great power was flame in question. We could not tear ourselves away from the charm that bound them. 

I shifted my eyes to the full armour warrior.

I could not sense anything from this man.

His arms drooped down, he looked completely unguarded. And he did not look like he was about to fight duel of blades. 

He was as composed as an adult looking at a child holding a sword. 

He finally uttered, "Don't push yourself too hard. Come at me in more relaxed way, hottie."

Without letting him finish his sentence, I instantly stepped in with a smoothness, speed and power that a fifteen years old girl should not possess. In contrast, he has not even raised the sword in his hand.

However, he adult avoided that strike, which would have otherwise been the bane of someone in armour. Even in his full body armour, his movement was as graceful as a feather. More astounding was the fact that he had not leapt away, but remained in place and dodged it while hardly moving at all.

I leapt back. My forehead was beaded with sweat. 

My leg was so exhausted. I fell on my knee. My sword dropped.

"That was incredible. I give up. My skills and quick footwork can't even land a scratch on you, much less beat you."

I could only gaze helplessly as the towering figure walked to me. 

"I could do anything to you. Your virginity is mine." 

That was what it meant to be strong.

The gold coins suddenly gone. It that magic. 

Ah, nothing surprise me anymore.

"Show me your hand" he said.

I opened my palm. Suddenly, 50 gold coins appeared on my palm. 

"Mister. But I lost the bet." 

"But you become my woman." 

67