Chapter 22 : Fateful Encounter
2.9k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, that was close. I pulled two daggers from two goblins' heads. Another goblin who was struggling to stand up was beneath my foot. I stabbed its head with a dagger and threw another shocked goblins. 

The girls were here by themselves in a remote cave full of goblins. They killed some goblins though.

I looked at girls with big boobs. A rear guard by the looks of it. She had dark brown long hair. Her ears were slightly longer than other. Could it be she was an elf. Her only weapon was a bow. A hot elf with a bow. That's men's dream. Damn my dick, don't get hard now!

Another girl was panting. She was athletic, tanned young girl with red hair. She reminded me of Brita. Brita had shorter hair while this girl's hair past shoulder. She had toned body like Brita and Leliana, compared to black haired ponytail Leliana, this new girl had slightly longer red hair than Brita and taller than Brita and Leliana. Leliana had larger boobs while this new girl's boobs were of average size. These three were cute in their own though. 

The girl covered her chest, maybe she was aware I was analyzing her body even though my eyes were hidden behind  helmet.

"Could you stand up?" I asked while offering my hand.

The red haired toned girl grabbed my hand and stood up before helping big boob archer girl to get up.

"Thank you." She said.

"We were doing goblins subjugation job by mercenaries guild. You must be on the same as us." Brita said while touching their shoulder.

Behind me were Leliana and Marcella. The two new girls were at ease as my group was consist mostly of girls.

"I am Brita. The ponytail girl is Leliana. The dark red hair with robe and spectacle is Marcella. The main in full body armour is Adine."

"I am Mireille. She is Lily." 

"You have no choice but to follow us. If you two girls go out now, you will be surrounded by goblins." I persuaded them softly.

They nodded. Then, we proceed further into the cave led by Brita, followed by the elf, Lily. In fact, Lily was just beside Brita. she seemed to face any problem in darkness. Her left hand was pulling Mireille. I was holding Leliana and Marcella's hand.

"Lily, could it be you are seeing through darkness?" Brita asked. 

Lily nodded. Mireille answered, "She had great sight. She could see so far and even in the dark"

Wow. Such capable girl. Are elven girls these good?

While enjoying the nice view of three girls, I check their Lily's status.

Name: Lily 

Age: 15

Race: Half-elf

Job: Scout

Far-sight : 15

Archery Skill : 13

Hand Speed: 15

Hand Strength : 9

Leg Speed: 3

Leg Strength : 3

Body strength : 3

Stamina : 6

Durability : 4

So, she has sight nearly as good as Brita plus good archery skill. 

From Lily's plump ass, I turned to Mireille sexy ass. Open her status:

Name: Mireille

Race: Human

Age : 15

Job : Warrior

Hand Strength : 8

Hand Speed : 8

Leg Strength : 8

Leg Speed : 8

Body strength : 8 

Stamina : 13

Durability : 12

This girl's ability was all-round ed. Her stamina and resilience were something. 

"So, did you come here with other mercenaries?" Marcella asked cautiously.

"Yes. We were ambushed in the forest. We somehow escaped. I hope everyone else make it out alive." Mireille said while trying to contain her anguish.

Lily's face turned sour while gripping her friend's hand stronger.

My gut feeling told me there was some danger lurking ahead.

"Be prepared, girls !"

45