Chapter 24 : The Unfortunate Priestess
2.9k 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only three of us could see in the dark. Therefore, Marcella used her torch spell. A ball of fire, appeared in the air and brightened the area until 30 square feet. My night vision automatically deactivated. The fireball was floating in the air and following Marcella.  We followed her to the end of the cave.

An unbelievable sight unfolded before our eyes in the relatively large space.

"How horrible……"

"What the..."

Even in the smelly cave, there is a conspicuous odor…… an intense stench was drifting around the cave, horrid enough to turn your nose, and there were over 10 women laying sideways that could not fit into the cave. All of them were probably dead. The corpses were severely torn  maybe after giving birth to countless goblins. The goblins raped the women for weeks until the women became pregnant. After being pregnant for a week, the goblins were born. Goblins babies only need a week to become adult. That's why they could multiply in short period of time. After giving first goblin birth, the women were raped again. One cycle of being raped until giving birth took 3 weeks. Most female copses here looked like they had been here for many months based on their condition. After several cycles, their bodies couldn't take it and died. Many possibly committed suicide. The bodies here were recently dead. The earlier dead bodies were probably taken away and eaten by goblins based on many skeletons everywhere in this cave.

Leliana was trembling and Marcella hug her. Did Marcella already overcome her trauma? Could it be she recovered once had sex with me , or was her recovery had something to do with being my "conquered woman" in my sexual beast cheat ability. I need to try this out with Leliana.

"Aaaaah" a female scream?

We quickly went to source of that voice. There was a hole on the other side of the chamber. There was a woman stark naked and looking at us with dead eyes. The fluid accumulating on the floor was probably the goblins’ semen. She must have been fucked just recently, as she had fresh semen dripping from her crotch. 

She had long light brown hair. Her boobs were on the bigger side, about the same size as the martial artist Leliana and mage Marcella, but smaller than the likes of Lily. 

"Gabriela ?" The men, Meyer and Sam said at the same time.

They touched her face and cover her body with cloth. 

"We saw her in mercenaries guild 4 days ago. Then she was gone until today." Sam said sadly.

"You know her?" I asked.

"She was a fellow mercenary in Pond town. A capable priestess who is the only person can heal decently in this town." Meyer said slowly and regretfully. 

"Though we managed to save her before she is made pregnant, she must have suffered in the past 2 days." Sam was containing his sadness.

I opened Gabriela's status:

Name: Gabriela

Age: 14

Race: Human

Job : Priestess

Magic Power : 10

Magic Point : 6

Stamina: 5

Durability : 5

Hand Strength : 3

Hand Speed : 1

Leg Strength : 3

Leg speed : 2

Body strength : 2

She was abducted at the outskirt of western jungle as she was doing a herb collection request 3 days ago. For the past 2 days, she was raped. Luckily, no goblins' seed successfully impregnate her.

......

Was my status Reading has become better. Before this, it didn't have such recent backstory of a person. Well, that's a point to ponder later.

"Let me carry her." As I believe I had much superior physical strength and stamina than others, I offered to carry her. The men let me. Of course, I had ulterior motive. I desired to make such cute and sexy girl mine. 

I carried her like a princess. Although our face was separated by a helmet, I could clearly see she was sobbing.

After tidying the cave, we went to that village before returning to Pond town. Of course, I carried Gabriela to her house so I could go to her house later.

46