Chapter 28 : Close Battle
2.6k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Adine. Adine. Oi, Adine!!" 

A girl was shouting my name from outside the house. I did some stretching and rose from bed. My hands were feeling my left and right side. I had a habit of feeling girls' bodies every time I woke up for the past 1 year. The large bed could accommodate 10 bodies. But somehow today I could only touch 1 body. Oh, I remember yesterday girls except Leliana went for a job in nearby village. Mireille went to her hometown Shira Village since last week. So, I was with only Leliana last night. I fucked her brain out. 

*Knock knock*, someone knocked the door. If she could unlock the front door, she should be one of the girls.

“Adine~ I had something important to discuss ~ Can I come in?” That voice was Mireille. So, she safely reached here. 

‘Sure,’ I answered, so she carefully opened the door.

“HYAAAAAAAA!!” she screamed.

“Hm? What is it? I’m wearing pants properly today, right?”

"You‘re not the problem! The bed is the problem! Leliana, what happene to her?" She pointed to my side.

Oh, Leliana was still sleeping on the bed. 

Rather than ‘sleeping’ it would be better to say she sprawled, she was laying down on the bed with her black hair spread out, her legs were unbecomingly wide open, they twitched every now and again.
Her body was covered in semen, she looked as if she had been gang raped but her face seemed happy, gazing into empty air.

"Sorry, baby. Please wash the sheet." I nonchalantly asked. 

"Aah. A terrible disaster had befallen the sheets, I’m the one who has to change and wash them!" She yelled.

"Wash it, you say? Those sheets stained, nay, should I rather say sopping, drenched in some unidentifiable male and female fluid? You want the virgin me to wash it!?" Her tanned face was blushing. He saw our orgy for the whole year, yet she was still embarrassed. How cute.

"If your virginity is the problem. Come to me, I will break it." I teased her.

"You. You. Youuuuu . Pervert ghoul !!!" 

******************

The girls returned home. We had a discussion while having our lunch. 

As Mireille was the only virgin here, I harassed her a lot. Despite not giving her body to me yet, she received the most money from me. She needed the money to develop her village. Mireille gave me a look that says that’s unnecessary! but I stealthily grabbed her butt and she turned docile. 

"We had goblins problem near my village. Probably survivors from last year subjugation. The noble lord of the land offered award for the extermination job. Luckily, we had fence constructed around the village." She explained hesitantly. She had low self-esteem when facing the other girls as other girls gave their bodies to me without receiving much money, but she received a lot of money without sex with me.

“All right. If I went east then I’ll try doing that.”

With this the conversation was over and we went back.

“Good ! Then, let’s prepare !” Mireille stood up excitedly.

“Then I’ll take this chance and go buy the food right away. How about you two…?” Brita said.

“Let’s have sex.” Lily said.
“Let’s do it.” I replied.

““Let’s fuck ourselves silly.” Gabriela followed.

Actually, what did you think we’d do besides that. But in the end Mireille made us go out.

“YOU SEX MANIACS! You’re going to fornicate this early! Lily, you’re out of arrows so at least get a resupply! Adine, you’ve got plenty of money so why don’t you go buy weapons or medicine. If you can ride why don’t you get a horse while you’re at it?” Mireille played the role of straight girl.

“It’s nice and peaceful when there’s nothing, but to think there’s not even a road.”

I unconsciously spoke.
To the south of Pond town was the capital of Ponsonia. North is a road to the kingdom of Arcland with many fortresses. The west side has the large river that flows to the Olga Federation, North Terjes. However there is nothing to the east other than small villages.

I once saw on a map that there weren’t any countries east of Triea, these areas that border the Central Mountain Range lack in both strategic significance and production capacity, so the kingdom only required the local Lords to conscript soldiers during wartime from the villages and leave them alone.

 

Because of that, the local Lords didn’t have the capacity to do large-scale public works, and while there were lots of large open grassland areas, the roadways were only at the level of animal trails and any bogs or fallen trees along the woods were left as they were, making it difficult for transportation.

The small hills and brooks that dot the roads would become large hindrances whenever it rained.

“If only there were a properly done road, this trip would have taken only 2 days.”

The reason the traders visit the remote eastern villages despite that, was for the opportunity to buy crops and furs on the cheap and sell city products at high prices.
The traders would not want to cross at the risk of being dispossessed root and branch by bandits or goblins.

On a side note, Lily was heading straight down the road of a pervert, doing things like bashfully rolling up her shirt whenever my gaze met hers, reaching her hands from behind onto my crotch whenever she was behind me, and masturbating in places where I was sure to find her.

I sensed something. My eye sight could not see 1,000 meters ahead but Brita and Lily should be able to dos o.

“Brita, did you see that?”

“It was only an instant so I was not exactly sure, but there was something. There were many things moving and then hiding.”

At a basin surrounded by hills, shadows visible earlier on top of the surrounding hills disappeared.
From here, there is pretty much no distance left to the hill.
If it’s wolves, they’d chase us from our scents even if we don’t go any closer, all directions besides leeward is visible in the first place, so it’d be weird to hide.

“Lily, did you see it?”

“Yes, goblins.”

“Mireille, Lily and Marcella, be on the lookout all around!”

“Being shot by arrows from the surrounding hills is trouble! I’m going on top of the hills to hold them up! You girls go to other hill!”

I asked the girls to watch out and remain in the carriage. I took a horse and ran to the left hill. Brita and Leliana rode another horse to right hill.

I arrived to the top of the hill in the twinkling of an eye, perhaps it could be as expected, there was a group of 20 dirty-looking goblins wielding crude spears, their eyes peeled toward my direction. I saw Brita and Leliana were fighting around 10 goblins on the other hill.

“Grrrr”

“Ohhhh”

The stinking goblins were silent for a moment, then brandished their weapons and began yelling as if they’d regained control.

With weapons in their hands, the goblins first rushed me in order to pull me off the horse, but their movements were so slow their leadership was ineffective. I roused up my spear at them and two spears and four arms danced in the air.

Using the force from my charge, the spear pierced into a hobgoblin’s back, through his middle, and out his stomach.
Another unbearable death agony, I had only been hearing women’s enticing voices recently, so this contamination to my ears was bothering me.

I swung my spear, throwing the big goblin in front of the remaining two.
Seeing the man blowing bloody bubbles from his mouth the five goblins turned chaotic. I made 3 slashes and the five were dead.

Remaining 12 goblins jumped at my horse, but I evaded while slashing 3 goblins at my right. After getting past them, I jumped from horse. The goblins shot arrow but it was useless against my full body armour. Within 5 minutes, I killed the 9 remaining goblins.

After confirming there was no more goblins here, I rode the horse to the right hill. I reached there to find both girls won uninjured. We returned to the others and attached horses to carriage.

Our horse carriage went past the two hills.

But it didn’t look like it was going to be that easy.
From ahead, a group of 20 goblins were blocking our way.
Five of them were holding bows so it would be dangerous to take a detour and slip past them. There were two hobgoblins.

The enemy was already readying for war, I didn’t have the time to carefreely put the luggage down. I ran to them on foot. Marcella shot 3 large fireballs and hit the goblins. 5 of them collapsed and the rest were in uproar. Brita and Leliana followed me. I faced the 2 large goblins but it seemed these two were nimble and careful.

I hit and hit and they were defending like capable knights.

“Damn it, these shit are serious.” I was forced to leap backwards.

I signal the girls to concentrate on small goblins. They attacked but the goblins moved in organized manner. After several minutes, only three small goblins were killed.

My situation was more troublesome. For the first time since a year, I was hit dozen of times and actually injured.

The huge goblins were not overpowering me with their strength and huge bodies. If solely use raw strength, the stronger me would win easily.

On the other side, Brita fell into a trap, a hole. The goblins dug holes?

“Brita!” I shouted but I was slashed and kicked by the two monsters.

Luckily, Leliana managed to capture her hand and tried to pull her up. The goblins attacked them. Several fireballs hit the goblins gave them enough time to climb and escape from them. Leliana’s left leg was wounded. She did killed three goblins and Brita stabbed one before escaping. Marcella continued shooting fireballs until she ran out of magic. 4 goblins were killed but the rest managed to cover themselves using shield.

They really survived a hard fight and enemies were only halved. They slowly advanced using shield and Marcella shot. Her magical fireball becoming weaker and less frequent. She killed another three before running out of magic. The goblins ran after the two. Lily started shooting arrows. Luckily, the goblins didn’t expect us to have such a sharp shooter. 5 were shot down. The remaining two tried to run away but Leliana caught and strangled one to death. Brita used her last energy to catch up with the last one and fought it to death. It was close battle unlike small skirmish with goblins before.

I cut a hobgoblin’s leg. It collapsed and I tried to kill it but another one blocked my attack. The one which lost leg caught me. Being unable to move, the another one hit me with all its might. Knowing I couldn’t dodge it, I stabbed its chest. It fell down with me. The one without leg tried to plummet me but I stabbed its head at the same time before I was hit. I was thrown several meters away. The two big goblins were killed but my injury was serious.

“Adine !!” The girls ran towards me. For the first time for over a year, I lost consciousness.  

 *****

I opened my eyes . I was in unfamiliar wooden houses.

Gabriela was sitting next to me. I raised my body.

"Girls, Adine woke up!" The girls sat around me. They looked worried.

"Sorry, I collapsed. How long I slept?"

"A week. You in my house in Shira village." Mireille answered.

"The goblins?"

"While you were unconscious, we with villagers went around. We discovered nest and killed remaining goblins." Brita said.

"So, the quest is complete. Mireille's village is safe." Gabriela said softly.

"Remaining one were weak. The strong ones were defeated by us, by you last week." Leliana said while putting her face into my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

40