Chapter 32 : Dark Elf girl
2k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked through the quiet forest towards the border station. The sun had just set and the ambiguity of the darkness was soothing to my vision. 

It's good to have something natural like this. I didn't mind it all, yet...

"Uugh!" 

A surge of pain hit me. I felt vertigo.

It wasn't just a surge, but a wave that whacked my head despite being protected by helmet. 

To counter the shock, I gasped and moved my head, looking upwards. Then, I saw something I never before. 

Even though there was no one at the tree, it didn't mean someone had not been there before me. 

She was lying on a thick branch of a large tree above me. She slumped over as a feeling cat would. 

For some reason, my sense of reality was strangely distorted. My vision was blurry as if I was in high fever, and yet I was sure she was there. It wasn't a hallucination or mistake.

She was wearing a sleeveless cloth with chest area from neck to slightly below chest exposed. The cleavage and part of her large boobs were viewable from the opening. She had larger boobs than Lily's. Her pant was long. The making of her cloth, pant and shoe were different from what I usually see in this world. 

She looked at a place in the distance. She looked unhappy, bored and annoyed, yet looked confident. 

She looked to the direction far away, at the place where I encountered the Treia soldiers. 

"That light. Hmm... Human, isn't it? There are many of them." She muttered to herself. Her voice was like a delinquent girl.

When I caught a glimpse of the girl's eyes gazing onto lights in the soldiers' place, I let go all of my doubts and hesitations. 

At that moment, my mind and heart understood. That girl was not exactly normal human. Words and phrases that described her easily came to my oxygen deprived brain.

I was familiar with tanned skin as I had sex with Mireille and Brita but both girls were not naturally brown. Their skin became light brown as often exposed to sun and physical works. When I had sex with both girls, the bodies were actually white.

But the girl in front of me was different. She had brown skin from the exposed body to her body hidden underneath her cloth. She had ears that much more pointed than usual. As I had lived with a half elf like Lily for over a year, I asked a.lot of things about elves. Lily was a descendant of a white elf who married human. Another race within elven was dark elf. Their feature was brown skin pointed to the side while white elf's ears pointed upwards. 

I observed her and noticed her pointing ears were longer than Lily's. This girl was an actual dark elf, not half-dark elf. I gulped.

She slightly smiled at me and said, "I didn't kill you as you are not human."

I was flabbergasted. 

She grinned.

"You appear human from outside but you are actually far from human. At least, a dark elf like me is actually a human but with several different traits. But you.... are definitely far from being human."

I inhaled and exhaled carefully. 

"I tested attacking you just now and you had no evil bloodlust." She jumped to my side and tapped my armour.

"Dark elf?" I accidentally mumbled.

She reacted with fierce tongue lashing as she bared her canine teeth.

She was about to do something when suddenly she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Well, it can't be helped. It will all work out well in the end, right?" She then casually walked away from me towards the Treia border station. I spontaneously followed her.

"I don't know why a creature like you is here and wearing that armour, but don't get in my way." She warned me.

Nama: ????

Race: Dark elf

Age: 19

Job: Warrior / Scout / Beast Master

Durability: 7

Stamina: 6

Hand strength: 15

Hand speed: 15

Leg Strength: 8

Leg Speed: 13

Far-sight: 20

Reflex: 13

Instinct: 15

Wow. I was speechless as she was the female with the best physical attributes I ever met in this world. More importantly watching her sexy ass really my dick hard.

"I love you. I want to make you my woman." I said it.

She turned towards me and blinked her eyes in confusion. Her long ears twitched as well.

"Eh. Are you sure? We never meet before, have we?"

"Well, no. I love you because you are a dark elf."

There was a several minutes of silence. Then, she bursted out in laughter. 

"That's a good one. What's that? I don't know what to deal with that." Her canine teeth peeked out, giving different impression than before. There were tears in her eyes from laughing too hard.

"What's that?" A man shouted. Oh, no. We were discovered.

She signaled to me and quickly pulled my arm and we hid in the thick bushes.

From far away, 3 men were checking the area behind their huts. I looked carefully and noticed those three were the ones who with the captain earlier. 

After several minutes of searching, they were laughing and returned to the front. We were about 30 meters from the station.

The dark elf girl crawled carefully to the hut and I followed closely.

She stopped and her face leaned close to my helmet. Long eyelashes and almond eyes. She had sculpted nose and a luscious lip. Her grey hair was moderately long, not longer than my five girls but longer than Brita's.

"Each of them is not weak. I had to defeat them one by one." She whispered and her naughty voice really turned me on. 

There were 13 huts, each was 10 meters from each other, probably belong each soldier. 3 huts were near us and 4 huts in the middle area and remaining ones were quite far from us.

The 3 men just now were dancing and drunken with another guy. The dark elf girl ordered me to stay put while she walked to the four men. They were surprised that they brushed their eyes several times. 

"A girl?"

"A cutie."

"What a marvelous boobs!"

The men stood and approached her.

"Wait. A dark elf?" The men was shocked but just for a moment. Their reason was overcame by lust. 

A red faced man reeked of alcohol sniffed her. 

"Smile nice."

"Hi there. We were bored. Would you like to join us? We had a lot of booze and food." They surrounded and touched her.

She paused to observe for a moment before gasping and narrowing her eyes.

"Is it a beer?" She asked. 

"Yes. Yes. We have booze. It taste better than water from river."

She interrupted, "Well, if you want to give them to me, it can't be helped. I will judge which is better."

She was smiling so carefree. That made them conceited. 

One of the men curved his lip in triumph.

"We have a lot of toys you can play with." A burly guy said then grabbed her breast and squeezed it.

"You are not wearing a bra, are you."

Her attitude was indifferent. Instead of recoiling, she instead smiled and let them proceed to the next step. 

"Then, let's go to somewhere far and quiet." She walked away with the four men holding her shoulder.

I was feeling helpless but I still followed them silently. But I noticed she was looking over a shoulder at me. She mouthed quietly, telling me to ignore this men.

Then I saw her ears perk up to attention. Then, it happened.

When they entered a place hidden by trees, the men started to remove their pants. 

She suddenly snap a man's arm. It made a crisp sound. 

He then threw her entire weight on another man, throwing him off balance and knocking him on the ground, with his head hit a large root. 

Another man who was momentarily dumbfounded by the fall of his comrade, let out a string of curses and lunged at her. His outcome was similar to the first man. The sound of bones breaking and flesh being pulverised.

The first man whose arm broken, tried to catch her but she stepped on his kneecap, crushing it like a bug, making it twist unnaturally.

The last man, was looking for a weapon but I guess they came here only for sex, weapons were left behind. He chaotically ran to her but he was kicked in the crotch. 

The four men were knocked down and now helpless. She took a thin sword from inside her cloth and stabbed their neck one by one. 

The last man who was kicked in the crotch was kneeling. She leaned over to him who was groaning in pain. 

"I know what you did. You were treating like a whore, weren't you?"

"There were a lot of trash like you in Treia. Our race was usually oppressed by others. There were a lot of human who caught dark elves and sold them as cheap goods."

Her voice was sweet and soft. Her eyes were kind as well. With generous demeanour, she resumed. She aimed at the ribs of the man below her, and shattered them.

"Ahhhhhh." He tried to shout but she close his mouth with a large leaf. 

"I am different. I only hold the one I like and only the one I like can hold me. For now, I am going to get my vengeance against the Treia and others who killed my brethren."

The man died. I approached the scene.

A brief scream just now alerted a nearby man who walked cluelessly to this hidden place. He found us and tried to escape 

She sat on top of the corpse and drew a small dagger. He threw it, not even needing time to aim. Maybe because of being drunk, his movement was sluggish. The dagger easily pierced his leg, causing him to fall. 

5 soldiers, despite being drunk, were killed effortlessly. Up until now, everything felt surreal and dream like. Now I finally woke up to reality. She was exactly who I wish she was. Ruthless. She was unfettered and lived purely by her own creed.

"I fall in love with you." I said unconsciously. Her ears twitched again.

"You.." She stared at me.

"Oh, no." I forgot the reason I came here.

"Why?" She was confused when I suddenly became chaotic.

"I left my companions here. I came here to check if they made it out safely." I walked to other hut. 

For now, 5 troublesome soldiers were dead. There were eight more including the captain. She followed me.

We stopped when noticing bodies in a hut. I peeked. There were two bodies. There were not moving for several minutes. Sleeping? So, I quickly entered.

"Those are corpse." She said while holding my shoulder.

"Just died today." She inspected the corpses. 

They were probably killed by the girls. We then slowly checking the hut one by one. 

There was only a single person left, the captain. The girls and another five soldiers were nowhere to be seen.

The captain was staring at the fire while drinking. If he was alone, I could fight him. When I was about to reveal myself, there were several voices from the entrance.

Lily, Brita and Marcella each were held by a soldier. Another one man were walking beside Brita.

"We manage to capture these three. But Hyun was killed by this red haired girl." The empty handed man held Brita's chin. 

"Another three escaped. They had quick feet. So, you guys did a good job." The captain smirked. 

"Anyway, girls. Expect long sleepless night s. Hahahaha." Another guy holding Marcella while fondling her breasts. 

Brita was still resisting but the one holding her was a lot stronger than her.

The dark elf girl whispered, "we have to wait when they are off-guarded."

I clenched my first helplessly.

33