Chapter 37 : Skeleton Ninja
1.8k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were standing in front of her village in the next day evening. The girls were observing us. The unique aspect of her ability was she could control it like a PlayStation games. When he activated her skill, a translucent board appeared in front of her. None of the girls could see it. Only Yoguri and I could see it. She viewed it in her world language and I viewed in my own language. However, only she could control her ability.

We had 22 corpses from the killed soldiers to experiment with. I also killed a wolf and a bird to add materials to experiment with. 

It seemed the types of undead she could create were listed on the board. However, many of the choices were dim, to be precise, could not be selected due to lack of materials or current low level. 

One more thing was she couldn't create anything out of anything. For example, skeleton archer couldn't be created using wolf or bird corpse. It also mentioned that wolf or bird skeleton were low level which was not included in her mid level undead creation. Hmm, that's troublesome.

Elder lich was high level undead that she couldn't create. She however could dissolve wolf and bird bones could be integrated into human skeleton.

At first, I asked to create an Undead Ninja. The reason I chose it because I like that name. 

Black dog appeared and went to a corpse, enveloped it. The mist slowly expanded, and melded with the corpse. Then, the knight wobbled before slowly rising to its feet like a zombie. With a wet, dripping sound, several rills of black ichor oozed out from its mouth.

The black fluid flowed out without end, until it covered the corpse's entire body. It looked like a human being that had been swallowed by a black slime. 

I heard shrieks from the girls' but I ignored them as I was just as shocked. 

Completely covered by the black liquid, it's body vegan to twist and change. The liquid fell of the body and what was standing in its place was a skeleton without armour and uniform. It's stature was half of the original body. 

I saw nothing special physically except a short skeleton. Let me check its status.

Race : Skeleton

Job : Ninja

Level : 1

Stamina: Unlimited

Leg Speed: 20

Hand Speed: 13

Durability: 7

Leg Strength: 5

Hand Strength: 5

Skill: Invisibility, Suicide Bomb, Erase sound, Walking on wall, Walking on water.

The skeleton ninja was damn weak, but its legs were very quick and could walk on wall and water. Yoguri mentally ordered to run, and indeed it ran like crazy. It then ran along the wall of the village houses and on the water in the village pond. When she ordered it to be invisible, the girls couldn't see it, it was truly invisible!

Only Yoguri and I could see it. She then ordered it go over 1,000 meters from us and activated Suicide Bomb. It exploded. The explosion was very strong that the fire reached about 100 meters in radius.

We kept making another 7 skeleton ninja and instructed them to do the same action. It had similar result. It meant each skeleton was created with exact abilities. After that 7 skeletons were self destructed, we experimented on other aspects. 

First, she created another skeleton ninja from a soldier's corpse as usual. I hit it hard with my large sword until its right hand broken, detached and fell to the ground. It lost its right hand.

Then, Yoguri activated "bone renewal". 

Black mist courses out of her body and flowed towards the wolf and bird corpse. It enveloped the corpses and went to the skeleton ninja's arm and detached right hand. The wolf and bird corpse disappeared. The skeleton ninja right hand was restored. 

So, bone renewal was something like healing for a skeleton. It was hundred times more superior than Gabriela's healing of a human as Gabriela couldn't restore a lost human's limb yet but Yoguri could restore skeletons' lost limb.

And last skill in the board, "Undead Merger". She created a different type, skeleton archer. She tried to merge between skeleton archer and ninja but failed. She created a skeleton  swordman and a lich. Inter type merger was impossible. 

She created another lich, skeleton swordman and archer. They successfully merged into the same type to become superior lich, superior skeleton swordman and archer. 

She created another skeleton ninja and merge it with an existing skeleton ninja, to form a superior skeleton ninja. 

Upon becoming superior version, different types still could not merge with another types. 

I then use my large sword to destroy the superior lich, superior skeleton swordman and archer. Only superior skeleton was left.

I check its status.

Race : Superior Skeleton

Job : Ninja

Level: 1

Stamina: Unlimited

Leg Speed: 30

Hand Speed: 20

Durability: 10

Leg Strength: 10

Hand Strength: 10

It became a much upgraded version of skeleton ninja. 

We created another 2 ninja and merged them to create 1 superior skeleton ninja. We tried to merge 2 superior skeleton ninja but failed. So, "Undead Merger" could only be used once for each creation.

We had only 4 corpses left from the soldiers. She created another 4 skeleton ninja and merged them into 2 superior skeleton ninja. 

Finally, we had 4 superior skeleton ninja. We turned them into invisible mode. 

On the next morning, the 4 ninja were still invisible. It appeared there was no limit to its Invisibility.

We made preparation for our next journey. I stored the food into my dimension and we rode the carriage while the 4 invisible skeleton ninja were running tirelessly alongside our carriage.

We were slowly leaving the village. I could see Yoguri was crying while being hugged by the girls.

31