Chapter 43 : 5 New Girls
1.5k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A plump round middle aged woman kneaded her hands as she came towards me. She owner the only brothel in Treia city, "Fairy Tree". 

"Mr Adine, thank you for patronising us for the past 6 months." She bowed down.

I sat in on a sturdy chair in silver colour, probably provided for guest who met her in manager room. She also managed this establishment. 

The room was small but smelled like a flower, although I wan sure which flower was it. She sat in front of me. Her hand was holding a piece of paper on the wide desk.

"I suppose there is very important thing. You never call me." I asked while touching my helmet.

"I am very sorry for the inconvenience." She bowed again.

"It's fine. Just go straight to the business."

She looked seriously at me for a moment. Then, she spoke carefully.

"Colette, Lina and Anna had been aggressively refusing customers for over 4 months. While you are paying 10 gold each  Arissa and Melissa every month, the other three girls must work to serve more customers. But as they only want to serve you who only sleep with them once a week, we only get 6 silvers every week for 3 girls."

I was quite surprised. I never knew they stopped sleeping with other men for that long. Did they fall for me already? But based on their statuses, their loyalty were around 20 points. At least Arissa and Melissa were over 40 points now.

"Mr Adine, please understand our situation." The middle aged woman bowed again.

I just signaled with my palm to hint that "It's OK. No need to overdo."

Should I continue this sexual subscription routine until their loyalty increase further?

But I had wasted 6 months already. Mireille and the other girls had been complaining a lot lately. 

I sighed and stared at the ceiling which was painted with drawing of roses.

"Mr Adine, do you know these girls are actually slaves, owned by me?" She woke me up from my pondering.

That's another shocking revelation!!

"I.. I thought they just work here like normal restaurant worker???" I said while slamming the desk that was made of some metal.

"No, sir. The girls had some circumstances. They were separated from their families, and sold as slaves to me. In fact, they had no where to return to, even if I free them."

"Is that true?"

"Yes, sir."

I sighed again. I just had sex for the purpose of experimenting. It was as if I was the evil one, and the brothel madam was the righteous one.

"How about you buy them, sir?"

"What?"

"You buy them from me and their freedom is yours." She smiled.

"Are you pushing them to me?"

"Sir, I have been in this business for many years.  Girls fell in love with customers, and I had no problem releasing them for a price."

"Are you trying to rip me off?"

"400 gold coins for 5 girls."

"That's cheap."

We called the 5 girls.

The madam smiled and spoke to them like a mother to her daughter.

"Mr Adine had bought you. You are his women now."

The girls were flabbergasted. They stared at each other with mouth cutely shaped like "O".

"He paid me 400 gold. So, you have to follow him. Leave this place tonight.'

The girls were making commotion. Wasn't it a dream to be bought out of prostitution ?

The girls opened their mouth as big as hand because they couldn't believe what madam said.

Anna and Lina were telling happily with tears in their eyes while Melissa, Arissa and Colette were sobbing.

They were saying something, because they started to cry, I couldn't understand anything.

Suddenly, shocking thing happened.

Tutorial appeared one by one.

"Melissa's loyalty reaches 70. She becomes a "conquered woman"."

"Arissa's loyalty reaches 69. She becomes a "conquered woman"."

"Colette's loyalty reaches 57. She becomes a "conquered woman"."

"Lina's loyalty reaches 50. She becomes a "conquered woman"."

"Anna's loyalty reaches 51. She becomes a "conquered woman"."

Girls turned into "conquered woman" not after sex. This was my first experience!

After the girls hugging the madam and crying, they followed me. Of course, I brought them to buy some clothes.

I rented more rooms in the inn Brita and the others were staying. 

"Pervert." Marcella shouted.

"Sex fiend." Leliana yelled.

"Gigolo." Lily angrily threw her underwear to my face.

Brita sighed."Playboy" 

"Harem." Gabriela uttered silently.

"Enemy of women." Mireille said.

"More girls?" Yoguri only stared blankly at the new girls.

The dark elf girl was just laughing. Come to think about it, she never tell me her name. Was this a custom of dark elf tribe?

The new girls introduced themselves as my women. 

After everything cooled down, I had the girls including the new girls sat on beds.

It was the time to upgrade the new girls.

Anna, Lina and Colette were made into a necromancer like Yoguri, with ability to create 7 mid level undead. 

I tried to turn Arissa into necromancer but tutorial said each job could only be assigned up to 4 new persons. 

Therefore, only Yoguri, Lina, Anna and Colette became necromancers.

So, I had to select new job for Melissa and Arissa.

The girls looked at me patiently. Finally, I made up my mind.

Arissa was made into a "Commander" mage. This job was to support other members through healing, temporary empowerment, cast temporary attribute penalty to opponents. I spend over an hour to explain this "Commander" class to a former prostitute, Arissa.

I then turned Merissa into a Spatial Mage. I explained to her that Spatial sorceress casts time and space magics. Teleportation magic was one of them.

Before sleeping, I checked the 4 invisible skeleton ninja owned by Yoguri. They all reached Level 4 already after months of levelling up.

23