Chapter 48 : Brothers
1.3k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most members of Knight legion were riding horses. The beautiful princess and her beautiful aide rode well decorated horses, prominent from other horses.

Some of the knights led by that handsome man, Kennis went to help on the other end of the border, said to border Germion. That place were full of hurriedly made barricades. The dark elves were assigned there.

I wanted to know more about them as perhaps as fellow dark elf clan, they might be acquainted with the dark elf who had been staying with for nearly past year. She hadn't even given us her name yet.

And dark elf mercenaries called Darkness had 2 hot looking girls. A short haired with bigger boobs than the other one and the shorter with long hair and moderate sized breasts. 

The princess, Scarlet, the knight captain, Demia, the two dark elf girls, known as Sora and Ripine, hopefully nothing happened to them in this war against the larger and more prepared Magrado invaders.

The girls were standing at my sides, I only brought 5 of them, Brita and Leliana who could fight, Arissa who possessed Commander class, Yoguri who commanded 4 skeleton ninja, and Melissa who could not teleport human 50 metres away.

We barely fought any human during our time at Treia. The battle against that noble captain in remote border station was the last difficult fight against human.

My plan was for Arissa to double our ability so I, Brita and Leliana could kill and gain experience points easily. 

Now Arissa could affect up to 40 living human with her ability. In other words, killing by even other 37 strangers should give her experience points. Furthermore, as we also were powering up many persons, no one could know our peculiar abilities.

The princess and Demia were far from me but I could see she was leading knights to enemies. It was too far for Arissa could reach them.

Arissa could use her powering ability silently so the affected people would only realize their increased strength without knowing the cause.

Something strange happed since an hour ago. A part of the enemies diverged to the other end, place with barricades protected by the dark elves. Their number was about 2,000 men. Our men stationed there was about 500 men. Our central armies here was over 5,000 which outnumbered them by about 1,000 if that 2,000 went to the other place. Did they want to give up the central battle?

As their main armies remained stationary at their encampment, we had knight legion and mercenaries went to them.

Even a shocking thing occurred. About 1,000 more of enemies were walking to dark elves' station as well, so now they had to face about 3,000 enemies!

As the central enemies were already in front of us, Arissa silently casted her doubling up spell. 

Melissa and Arissa were behind me killing the fallen men who I cut but didn't die. I was just swinging my broad sword. Brita and Leliana were near me. Doubled strength enabled them to kill with two or three hit each enemy.

The non fighters, Melissa, Arissa and Yoguri only managed to kill handful of enemies. They were rallying behind me, and they were obviously not used in cutting human. However, no enemies could touch her as I was at the front, Brita on their left side and Leliana on the right. And there were actually 4 invisible skeleton ninja silently cutting anyone who tried touching the 6 girls. The skeleton ninja even protected the fighters, Brita and Leliana ,  so both girls could concentrate on killing as many as possible. After all, we could only be this powerful for 30 minutes.

After minutes, even other powered up mercenaries felt something was weird, as they easily killed enemies. 

Unaffected mercenaries and soldiers instinctively used that momentum to kill more enemies. The enemies became even panic and became vulnerable.

It seemed the enemies diverged under the assumption that their less than 4,000 men could fight on par with our over 5,000. They might caught our other 500 members led by the dark elves off-guarded at the other end, but their main encampment was collapsing within minutes. Many of them at the back were retreating to riverbank in front of Ray fortress. 

Viscount Ray sensed their vulnerability, sent out soldiers from their fortress to ambush. Now, the enemies were sandwiched between us and Viscount Ray.

After our powered up effect diminished, there were only about 1,000 enemies left at the centre. I quietly escaped with the girls while storing hundreds of corpses into my dimension. 

After distancing ourselves from Scarlet's armies, we were teleported by Melissa near the other end.

The sight was awful. Not only many fallen bodies burned into charcoals, the barricades were burning with fire. But upon checking, the burned corpses were enemies. Whoever came up with such tactics must be a genius. Could it be the dark elves?

We walked past the burning barricades carefully. We would want to avoid dealing with large enemies now as Arissa could only power up us twice or three times more. 

The meadow after the barricades were quite empty. There were not even a dozen of enemies' corpses. Over 500 enemies lost their life because of the trap and burning barricades. But that still meant there were 2,500 enemies left. From far away, hundreds of our soldiers were coming this way. Treia might intend to save the dark elves but they could be too late.

I was holding Melissa she her leg was trembling after using teleporting us 20 times away. She ran out of magic Point.

There was forest after the meadow. We could see enemies' corpses inside between the trees. 

We ran to inside the forest. We then started seeing Treia's corpses. Most of them were knights and mercenaries. 

But there were many more enemies' than ours. 

Perhaps guerilla warfare inside forest worked against the enemies. The dark elf leader was wise to avoid open space as battlefield.

Further within the forest, we discovered more dark elves' corpses.

It seemed no matter what it was impossible defeat enemies 6 times more numerous than them. 

I followed my instinct and trace of blood until we saw a large number of enemies, probably about a thousand. We quickly hid. The enemies were laughing. Were the dark elves finally defeated?

"There were survivors. Magrado captured several our people." Brita, the only person whose eyes could see far things, explained.

"Yoguri, move your ninja. Killed as many enemies as possible." I told Yoguri.

4 skeleton ninja ran to the enemies. There was a huge turmoil within the enemies' rank as people were suddenly collapsing one by one. They didn't know what hit them.

I led the girls to other side, as Brita found the place the captured allies were kept.

Most of the enemies ran, escaping the forest. They must have thought the ghosts of the forest were slaughtering them. 

There were about 20 strong looking men guarding the captured people. My instinct told me 5 of them were bad news.

As we became nearer, we heard voices of girls shouting and crying. Damn it! They must be raping the dark elf girls!

"Arissa, cast power up spell. Made us three times stronger!" I hurriedly urged Arissa.

"But if I use that, I will run out of magic. And that triple power up can only last about 10 minutes."

"Just do it!" I raised my voice.

She was shocked but steadied herself and casted the spell.

We were all powered up by three times over original attributes.

I jumped onto the enemy with highest attributes and hit his skull with my large sword. Even while being off-guarded, he still blocked my attack, what a fearsome fellow!

But my already strong hand which was now three times stronger was too much even for him. 

'What the hell..." His last word before he died. 

I immediate swung to the neck of second strongest guy.

"Monster.." He died.

The third strongest guy was shocked and became sluggish. My blade reached his head first.

Remaining enemies ran towards me but Brita and Leliana ambushed them from their back.6 of enemies were killed. 

Now only 10 left, but we were struggling despite our power up.

Melissa drew her last magic to teleport me to the behind the enemies. I slashed two of them from behind. Eight left but we only could last 3 more minutes.

Yoguri summoned her ninja to here but they still hadn't reach us yet.

We were fighting hard, 6 enemies left and our tripled power up diminished.

Brita and Leliana were pushed away. They suffered light wounds here and there. I stood in front of them. Now 6 enemies against me.

"Adine!!!" Brita and Leliana shouted helplessly as I was continuously assaulted by 6 men.

If not because of this full body armour, I would have been a mutilated corpse. 

However, they gradually became frustrated as I was still standing strongly.

I couldn't beat them at my current strength but my plan was to drag the fight until others arrive.

2 men arrived at the scene from the captured girl's place. The fucking rapists.  The noises probably disturbed them. Melissa, Arissa and Yoguri slowly crawled towards the raped girls.

"Aaaaarrrrr!!" I roared.

The men still maintained their stance. 

The two men looked furious. 

"My lord. This man suddenly ambushed us. Lord Bram and Captain Jin were killed."

The two looked around and were shocked. One was a handsome young man and another one was middle aged man. They seemed to be the top two in charge here.

"Impossible. 4 of them were among our top swordmen." The young man said.

But middle aged man quickly regained his composure and observed the two girls behind me.

"Take the girls." He ordered. The 6 men resumed their onslaught.

That "lord" middle aged man looked increasingly annoyed as I was still standing even after being hit over hundred times. 

A guy suddenly collapsed. A skeleton ninja arrived. What happened to the other three? Never mind. 

While they were clueless, another guy was killed. 

"Invisible assassin? You guys, be on guard!" That lord warned. 

Skeleton ninja attacked but they blocked it.

6 persons left and they could block invisible attacks. Well, at least they stopped attacking me.

The two girls stood up and walked to me but I signaled them to stay behind me.

"You bastard. Human. How dare you you did that to Ripine!!" Suddenly a fierce shout roared. 

Two dark elf men were walking towards us. They had wound and blood all over their bodies. Their legs were shaking but they were furious. 

A large man holding an axe and the shouting man had pretty face and slender body. 

"Another pests?" The young man beside the lord jeered at the dark elves.

Their eyes were bloodshot. They attacked  and I jumped in. Three versus one and we were winning. Two enemies were killed.

"You two, kill the rapists. I take in these two minions!" I shouted at the dark elves.

They nodded and attacked the the panic noble men. 

The two noble men were good swordmen but the dark elves were a lot stronger. The dark elves were not even land of their original strength because of the injuries, but they were overcoming the rapists.

The skeleton ninja and me attacked the two minions.

I finally killed the two but the dark elves were not looking good. 

The large guy lost both hand and collapsed. His ally, the slender dark elf killed the middle aged man but the handsome young man with blond hair stabbed his back with a sword. 

The blond man drew another sword and slashed.

The dark elf man evaded and cut his right hand.

He yelled. The dark elf cut his another hand. 

The blond rapist was crying but the dark elf man stabbed his crotch with a sword.

What a awful way to die.

The girls brought the two dark elf girls who were half nude. 

"Brother!" Two girls were sobbing horribly and the smaller girl was hugging the the slender dark elf who just collapsed to the ground. 

These two were sibling.

He whispered something to his sister ear,.making her crying even louder.

"Sora, please take of Ripine. And find Aura." He said that while smiling.

He then looked at me. 

"Any last word, my brother." I knelt down.

"Thanks for saving Ripine, my sister."

"Don't worry. It's an honour to save beautiful girls." I said.

He smiled.

"My name is Riheet. I considered you our brother. So, please..." He gulped to summon his final strength.

"No. No. Brother. Don't.." That girl, Ripine was shaking.

"Please take in these two girls as your family..please protect my sister." 

He passed away. Ripine then fainted. 

Scarlet arrived with Demia and others. Their eyes couldn't believe what was happening.

I stood up and faced the princess. 

"Your majesty. When I arrived, they were dying. Riheet and the dark elves had single handedly defeated the entire 3,000 strong enemies. They were hero of the nation!"

I declared.

21