Chapter 52 : Dark Elf Trio
1.3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were only 4 of us in this room. I was just standing without my full body armour.

The dark elf girl was sitting on the bed, with Sora and Ripine. Her right hand was embracing the slightly crying Ripine.

"Adine. We live together for the past year but you don't know me." 

That's because you played hard to get. But I forgive you because you were hot.

"My name is Aura."

What a hot name, I became a bit turned on. The girls stared suspiciously at my suddenly hardened dick covered by a piece of pant.

The short hair girl with a vertical scar across her left eye, Sora, looked very uncomfortable around me, probably because of my inhuman look. 

The smaller girl with long loose hair, Ripine was too attached to Aura rather than concerning herself with my abnormalities.

"By the way, what are you?" Sora asked in strict tone. 

"For some reason, I was cursed into a ghoul and now I am looking for ways to return to being human." I answered truthfully. 

"That's the first time I hear about it." Aura said nonchalantly.

"Don't worry, Sora. Adine is good man. He never touch me for 1 long year even he fuck other girls every day." 

Sora's mouth turned into cute "O" shape as she was accustoming her virgin self with word "fucking" that came from Aura's word.

Sora's gaze moved back and forth between my hard dick in my pant and Aura's carefree face.

"Riheet admit him as his brother in his final breath, and even ask him to take care of us as his family."

Sora and Ripine nodded several times to Aura's question.

"I protect my girls." I declared proudly. 

"He really meant his words, Sora." Aura's another hand embraced Sora.

After closing her eyes for minutes, she exhaled. Then, Sora explained,

"The dead Riheet was blood related brother to Ripine. But the three of us were not blood related."

Then, she looked at me and subsequently to Aura.

"Aura still has her chastity. But Ripine and me are dirty." Ripine instantly grabbed Aura:s hand tightly when Sora mentioned the words dirty.

I declared with a voice, full of power,

"You are the most beautiful women in the world. To me, you are the cleanest virgins until you surrender your bodies to mine. I won't touch you without your consent but you can consider yourselves as my wives, mistresses, women or whatever you want to think of!"

The three girls' eyes went wide.

I kneeled down, bowed my head and kissed each of their hand softly as if they were royalty or noble women.

I felt tears were dripping on my hair.

After over half an hour, the dark elf girls calmed down.

The girl who was the most vulnerable, Ripine combed her long hair to the back and tidied her cloth, then looked at me seriously.

She seemed not be collecting her thoughts and I didn't want to interrupt. I waited. Sora and Aura looked at her expectantly.

She inhaled and finally spoke,

"Treia and Magrado oppressed our race...... Treia Kingdom especially killed our parents and families."

She looked at the other two. Aura and Sora nodded.

Ripine and Aura spoke simultaneously,

"We want to avenge. Our revenge target for now... Treia."

I immediately answered,

"As you wish."

*****

Duke Cheney was talking happily with his family members. The dining hall in his castle was not only luxurious, but could also accommodate dozens of guests. The surviving dark elves, Sora, Aura and Ripine were his guests of honour during this banquet. Several nobles were also here. 

Upon successfully wiping out Magrado invaders, the kingdom declared the dark elves were the heroes of this country. Other mercenaries were hailed as well but the dark elves' achievement was nothing but a miracle. 

As the mastermind of the heroes, Duke's influence among the noble families and citizens grew by leaps and bounds. 

The bedridden king was slowly forgotten and not few openly condemned the royal family as liability.

It was known that the noble families in Treia were divided into 3 major factions, namely Count Reyes, Marquis Trump, and Duke Cheney. Duke Cheney despite being the king's cousin and highest ranked noble man, were far lagging behind Reyes and Trump. 

Trump stayed out of the recent war against Magrado, thus his reputation was even worse than the king. Reyes' faction at least participated by Viscount Joy and Ray defending their territories. 

Princess, Demia and Connery family gained mileage for leading the Treia soldiers. 

But no one came close to the dark elves and then Cheney who hired them. Cheney exploited the public relations momentum by organising parades nationwide promoting the dark elf girls as idols. 

He even organized banquets in all territories, bringing the girls along. 

I had been accompanying the girls in my full bodied armour as a fellow dark elf who was acting as their bodyguard. We played the deception game perfectly. 

Duke Cheney suddenly stood up and everyone gradually turned quiet. 

"Our country was always facing danger. Germion in the south, Magrado recently attacked from the west, then Arkland and Empire in the east." He started his speech.

"Count Reyes couldn't even protect his faction in the border. Marquis was only concerned about himself, and the king left everything not his little girl. The country has no direction."

"As someone who loves Treia, I had been repelling invaders left and right. But how long I could do it by myself. That's why I need you to join me."

Bla. Bla. Bla. This fat guy continued his rambling for hours. I didn't remember because what he said were inconsequential.

I lost count on how many times I yawned. Luckily, my ugly face was hidden inside the helmet. 

I attended his events nationwide, at first, I never thought he was painfully boring, so I just follow the dark elves by myself. Then, I learned my lesson. 

Nowadays, I brought the big breasted Lily and the black haired big breasted Anna.

The two girls stood beside me while my hands sneakily enjoyed their butt and boobs. 

There were also practical purposes as I need Lily's excellent eyesight and Anna's skeleton ninja.

Applause by the people here stopped us from our side activities. 

Lily and Anna were panting while their faces had hot flash.

I followed the crowd, clapping hands and shouting "Long live Duke!!" with my weird falsetto voice.

14