Chapter 60 : Colette
1k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah……Kyaa!" Reina was sleeping next to Colette in our hotel room in Treia. As Reina insisted on following me and even didn't mind about my ugly ghoul body, I might take this chance to sexually harass her. I took one additional room on the ground floor with a twin bed. Reina initially said she had no problem in sharing bed with Colette.

But she never knew my true motive. I attacked Colette that night right in front of Reina.

I slipped my head into Colette's disarranged pajamas from the opening at the bottom.

 There was another layer of cloth under her pajamas, but I was able to pull it up easily.

 What appeared underneath was her naked body. When I tried running my tongue on her delicate skin, I could hear her cry out quietly.

 "Mister……"

After I arrived at her breast that is on the smallish side, I sucked on it with sucking noises.

As I held the area around her nipple in my mouth, I remembered that Colette had caved in nipples.

 I drew circles with my tongue to stimulate her nipple and tried to get it erect. I put a bit of pressure around her areola and tickled it with my tongue. 

"Nnnm……Mister..mister………My breast……S-stopp…Ahhnnn"

Her nipple gradually hardened and started to look really suckable.

After her right nipple became hard, I stimulated her left nipple and made it hard just like her right one.

As I kept on sucking in a trance without thinking, Colette wrapped her hands around my head and hugged me.

"Mister……Ah, P-please stop it……N..you can’t… Stop sucking on my breasts already……It’s embarrassing……"

 I sucked on one nipple while making sucking noises and rubbed her other nipple with my fingers.

 I was sure that Reina had transformed into masturbating virgin by now as she listened to these perverted sounds.

 "Ah……Mister, y-you shouldn’t do this……Mnn"

 As I continued to taste her breast with the tip of my tongue, I extended my hand to her secret place.

 When I touched her bloomer panties, Colette's entire body shuddered greatly.

****

Colette accepted my ejaculation with her hands wrapped around my back.

It made me feel like I did it with a female who embraced the sex, and the excitement that should have left my body together with my semen started to rise inside me. 

"Aaa……mister, this……Ah.."

With my cock still connected to her, I rubbed her clitoris with my finger.

The area around her vagina’s opening tightened nicely, urging me to become hard again. It was as if her vagina was asking for a cock. 

"Nnaa……Mn, mister……W-we can’t anymore…I-I’m going to have a baby……"

I gently pressed my lips on hers and conveyed to her that I loved her.

Then, I lightly pushed my cock that was already becoming hard towards the back of her vagina.

"Mister……Nooo, noo…Mnnm."

"Slurp……"

As I kneaded my cock inside her pussy that was bathed in semen, the hardness of it got to a sufficient level.

My balls still had a ton left from the 3 days of not having sex. I had planned to plant all those seeds in Colette tonight.

"Pant, mnn……mister, st-stop already.. Please……Mnaa ..Aaa……No."

  By slowly thrusting my hardened cock, I pushed the semen that I released in her vagina deeper and deeper.

The room that was getting hotter as seemed to be getting colored by our hot moans.  

Reina who had been lying beside us and staring on the other side, slowly rose. Reina sat, her back leaned on the edge of the bed. Her right hand entered into her pajama. I could see her cloth was lifted and her large boobs were fondled by her fingers. Her another hand entered into her pant. Her eyes looked as passionately. 

I smiled. I successfully made her masturbating.

"Mister…..? What are you……??"

 I pulled my cock out, then I focused on putting my hands around Colette’s back.

Seemingly not understanding what I want to do, Colette entrusted her body to me while remaining puzzled.

I flipped her and made her lie face down.

This wasn’t anything important but there was an adult term called “flipping” in sexual industry from my previous life.

It meant to ask for the same prostitute you asked for before on your last visit to a brothel, but I did not know that meaning when I first heard that term. 

When I heard someone say “I flipped that girl”, I imagined something like “I flipped that girl over so I don’t see her face because she’s so ugly”.

This isn’t me calling on her again like she’s a prostitute, I flipped her around to have another go with her.

I stroked Colette's body.

"Pant……Nnnn……pant……"

Reina on the other side ended up being super conscious of her existence from just running her hands on her crotch.

 She twitched from just being touched by her hands and leaked out a seductive voice that made me want to attack her just from hearing it.

I played around Colette by repeatedly poking my index finger at the gap between her buttcheeks, and then I traced the line of her spine with my tongue. Her moist, sweaty skin tasted just a little bit salty.

"Ahhhnn…..Noo……misterr…..Mn...S-stop, stop already……Uaaa…"

I placed my hands on Colette’s hips, and then I lifted them up in one go. I put her in a cat’s stretching pose with her butt sticking up.  

This time, I would have sex with this young lady like we’re two animals mating.

"Ehhh……Noo, mister?! Ah, a position like this, it’s embarrassing, noo.. Ahh...Mnn... AhHhhhhhh... mnn.. Aahhh, mister...Nooo."

 I thoroughly rubbed her butt that’s sticking out, and then when I used the semen that dripped out as lube on her private area, Colette immediately stopped resisting.  

I opened her butt wide like I was stretching out her butthole and identified the insertion spot.

Colette was making a fuss saying things like “it’s embarrassing, it’s embarrassing”, but I just spread her legs open without worrying about that.

Unfortunately, since having anal sex couldn’t give birth to a new life, I made sure it’s the right hole with my fingers before I pushed my cock in.

Thanks to the semen I shot out earlier, it started to go in smoothly.

"Ahh……Ah……Aaa.." I felt that Colette was trying to crawl away with her upper body, so I grabbed onto her hips firmly to not let her escape.

 We’re in a position where her face was lying on the bed, and I was behind her with only her butt sticking up.

I could really feel my cock penetrating her vagina even deeper than before.

"mister……Ukk……it’s deep…Ah..D-don’t mov…ve…"

I din’t know if she’s moving her butt slowly to escape from the feeling of tightness or pain after I went so deep, but my cock was stimulated by those movements and I became even harder.

"Ahh……AAhh……it’s so hard…Uu...Haaaa Uu ……"

  As I moved my hips gently in a circular motion, I waited for Colette to start to get used to this position.

 I pressed one hand onto her clitoris and lightly stimulated it while I used my other hand to intensely massage the area around her anus.

"AAaaaannuuuu..AH, Aaaaa...mister.."

I put more force into my hand movements in response to her voice.

Then, she tightened up on my cock that was penetrating her.

 "Ah..mister…… Ahh..Uuuuuuuu. Ah, haa,haa……Noo.."

Colette's pussy began to pulsate to ask me for more semen. 

Her pussy that had started to learn how to ask for semen enveloped my cock passionately, and it repeated to contract like it was begging me.

 "Uaah.."

After I confirmed that everything’s ready, I firmly secured the area around the border of her hips and glutes.

 Maybe it’s because she understood that that was the preparation for intense thrusting, she shook her butt like she did not want it. 

"Stopp……mister, noo ..don’t……I’m going…I’m going to get pregnant.."

 If so, that would be a happy ending.

 I slowly pulled my cock back and then thrusted all the way to her deepest area in one go.

"Ahhhhhh...Ahhhh... Nmnn...Haahhh... Misterr, AAaa!"

I was pulling back and thrusting with all I have.

The intense thrusting was probably causing the semen that I shot in her earlier to scatter everywhere, as I felt lukewarm semen hitting my thighs.

"Noo ..Haahaa, An..aahn.. misterr. Ahh.. misterer, noo.. Auunn."

The twin bed squeaked like it was wailing from our intense mating.

 That stimulated the bestial desire within me yet again and made me move my hips faster. Colette was enduring my movements while moans were leaking out of her mouth.

"Ah, AA, Aa, mister.. mister, AAaAaaa....No, mister, I’m scared……Ah.. mister....mister ...pant..Aa!"

 Her entire body began to shake like she was afraid of the climax that was creeping up.

 I extended my arms out to her shoulders, then I pulled her arms back and held onto her hands.

"Ahh...mister…haa.. pant..mister, hug…hug me tight……"

To meet her demand, I pushed my body on her back and gave her a deep hug.

While I casually took a breather after becoming tired from the thrusting, I hugged her to make our connection deeper.

"AAaaaaaaa.. misterrrr..AAAh..haa, haa, uu, mister……Aahhf ♡ haauff……Aaaa……mistrr, mister…mister…♡ 

Colette held my hands strongly.

Her grip was strong, then weak, then strong again.

"Mister….Nn... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa "

With a loud moan, Colette held my hands with the most strength she had used up to this point.  

 To help Colette climax, I hugged her body closely and leaned on her butt to penetrate her deeply.

"Aauuuuuu" Colette moaned.

 I glanced at Reina. She was biting her lips. Her left hand was still inside her pant and moving 

A vulgar moan of an animal that drowned in pleasure. 

That caused my cock to really empathize with Colette's, and my semen surged up instantly.

 "Ugh! …!" That was Reina's voice.

Spurrt! Spurt! Spurrtt! I made an effort to hit the back of her vagina. Shooting into a butt that’s sticking out is exactly what fucking is about.

Reina was still fingering her crotch. She was drooling.

Semen overflowed from my trembling cock, and then it started to pour into her vagina.

It was the very thing of animal behavior.

"Pant……Pant"……Ha…"

"Pant……Aa……So much came out……Mister’s…baby…Uaaah……"

As a brain-melting feeling of pleasure invaded my brain, I continued to let out every single drop of semen inside her. 

Colette’s pussy accepted my seeds while it shivered, and it squeezed my withered cock as it sucked out even the semen in my urethra.

  Her body that was eagerly trying to make a baby is so irresistibly adorable.

13