Chapter 80 : Magic Squad
525 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We prepared a land not far from Red town to be a new cemetery. The dead bodies of Circle of Magi were taken out from my dimension and identified by the survivors. We buried them there with each of the dead mage was buried in a grave with their name on the tombstone. We even conducted a ceremony attended by the citizens of Red town. The surviving girls were weeping during the ceremony and expressed their utmost gratitude afterwards.

Even 2 months before I went to Lake Calenhad, I paid people to build 3 building made of brick at the outskirt of Red town, between the town and the forest.

One was a large two storey building which I put racks, cupboards, chairs and tables in there. The building shall be our base office and library. The books and various items taken from Circle Tower were put in that building.

Another building was a large mansion with 200 rooms. The girls including Joan were relocated in there. Having said that, the mansion was half completed but there were completed rooms where the girls could live in. There was a very large room with custom made bed that could fit 20 persons at one time for our orgy. 

The much simpler office building cum library was completed by the time I returned from Circle Tower.

I spent 3,000 gold coins for the 2 buildings and another 500 gold coins to procure weapons for my 1,000 troops in training.

***

I had assembled the 17 girls from Circle of Magi at a field near newly built office building. The field was used for training my troops but today I wanted to demonstrate something to the mages.

I called Arissa, Melissa, Gabriela and Marcella here.

Arissa casted a Triple Power Up spell onto Marcella. Then Marcella created a large Fireball, measured at about 5 meters in diameter. She then launched the large fireball to a large stone at the end of the field. The stone exploded and the area was ignited for half an hour. When flame perished, I brought the girls to the stone.

The stone were discoloured, charred, and part of it was even broken to pieces. There was scorched hole underneath the stone.

Marcella used her strongest spell that consumed her whole magic point in one attack. That single attack was even powered up thrice by Arissa's magic.

Arissa then cast thrice power up spell onto Melissa. She then casted her teleportation spell onto the girls. They disappeared and reappeared 5 kilometres away from the previous position. She casted another spell, they were further teleported to different place, and then teleported back to the destroyed stone.

The girls who delved in magical research in Circle of Magi before now looked terribly perplexed. Their mouths were in 'O' shape. Several of them were trembling and several of them fell on their knees. Two girls couldn't hold back their tears.

Finally, Petra mustered her courage and asked, 

"How? Impossible. That much of destruction from a single fire magic."

Gleam struggled to stand up and walked to me, she muttered,

"We have never seen teleportation magic before. To think it could be relocate this many persons to that distance..."

I nonchalantly declared,

"The one who casted that fireball was that girl with spectacle, Marcella."

"The one who used teleportation was the pink haired girl, Melissa."

"Their spell were powered up by the girl with long walnut coloured hair, Arissa."

"Arissa, Melissa, and Marcella. Tell the new girls in detail how I made you this strong. I hope they also can become stronger."

Melissa, Gabriela, Arissa and Marcella displayed naughty smile towards the women from Circle of Magi.

9