Chapter 88 : Lotus, the earth manipulator
625 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Closing the door to my room, I was the only one inside. I waited. Shortly after, there was a knocking sound. The number of knocks was different than others. Since I had prior appointment with that girl, probably the one outside was Lotus. 

She was knocking the door too much.

"Enter."

Upon receiving my permission, a girl quietly entered the room.

It was Lotus.

The expression on her face was as dark as her raisin coloured hair, but there weren’t any tears in her brown eyes. She stared at me while holding a wooden box the size of a matchbox in front of her chest.

She was training the while day and was covered in soil this evening. 

The dirt had been washed off after taking a bath, and her smooth and clear dark raisin semi-long hair swayed gently. Lotus would qualify as a wealthy family’s young lady with her elegant appearance as long as she kept quiet.

The light purple babydoll dress that balanced well with her hair colour and her petite body was probably prepared by the Wendy. Her dress which was made to wrap a woman’s mounds had become useless due to her nearly flat chest, and it instead made her small breasts stand out.

"Um…"

Closing the door, and after taking a few steps forward, she spoke. She seemed to be inquiring whether it was alright to speak, so I prompted her to continue with a hand.

"Is it true you could make us more powerful?"

I nodded and replied, 

"You saw the other girls. What they can do now."

She was allowed to take a bath and wear an erotic dress, and now she was standing in front of a man who was totally ready for action. That wasn’t really the kind of question you’d ask at this point, I thought. 

Lotus let out a relieved breath and relaxed. She probably was desperate to be stronger. For her to sacrifice her body in order to be stronger, how admirable and adorable. I would definitely have to do my best to shower her with love.

"We have plenty of time. Come and sit here, and let me know more about you."

She walked in a strange manner while looking here, and sat down on the bed. She seemed to have placed the small box on the nearby table.

"Name?"

"Lotus."

She gave me a doubtful look as if to say “You already know my name, right?”.

I intentionally let out a deep breath.

"I’m not only asking about your name, I want to know more about you. In simple terms, introduce yourself."

Lotus gripped her hands which were placed on her lap and while looking diagonally upwards, she spoke.

"Err, I’m Lotus… I was born in Vairburg village in southern Goldonia and sixteen years old this year. I stayed in circle tower for 2 years."

Simply looking at her face, she kind of look like younger than  a sixteen-year-old woman. Despite wearing a sexy babydoll dress that emphasized the body line, there were no curves to be seen from her body. Her height was around 160 cm.

"I get… They often tell me that my body is undeveloped."

Lotus appeared to be having trouble with her speech since a while ago. She seemed confused with her speech. Maybe she wasn’t used to speaking with man.

"You’re having quite the trouble speaking."

" I have never talked to a man. Even in the tower, templars didn't talk to me."

Well, it was understandable. The men there preferred to sleep with hotter women like Wendy and Scroll. 

I slowly moved closer to the bed.

I sat down closely beside Lotus who was sitting down on the corner of the bed. She was sixteen years old, but her height was about the same as someone who was only twelve. I thought about comparing their breast size, so I reached my hand towards her dress’ breast area. I could feel her warmth under the silk dress.

She was not totally flat chested as I could see swelling parts on her chest. 

"Being touched by a man, how does it feel?"

From above the clothes, I touched her small and smooth chest. I felt like I was leaving my footsteps on the new snow of a ski resort completely reserved by another person. I was getting aroused.

"mmh… no, it tickles! stop it… mhm…"

Lotus's breathing became somewhat disordered when I stimulated her around her nipples. Turning her body around, I fondled her breasts from behind. When I gave her a loud kiss on the neck, I could hear a low cry from her.

She had a loli body, but she was quite attractive.

I lowered the shoulder string of her babydoll dress.

While rubbing her breast, I was slowly pulling down her dress’ shoulder string. I was secretly brushing her raisin hair, but I stopped my hand and instead pressed it on the back of her head and then tightly embraced her closer.

I repeatedly kissed her on the neck, and then removed her babydoll dress. Wearing only a string panty, Lotus’s almost naked figure appeared in sight. Like the time with Leaf, Wendy had a good sense, preparing a sexy dress and string panty for Lotus. I’d decided to give that woman a special bonus later.

Moving before Lotus, I placed my fingers under her chin and turned it upwards. Lotus seemed to have understood my intention, and she stiffened slightly.

I drew my face away and observed Lotus’s body. Her nipples, color slightly darker than her skin, were erect. It must’ve been because I teased her nipples earlier while listening to her complains about her small breasts.

I held out my dick right in front of Lotus. She hesitated for a moment, but she stuck out her tongue as though she’d resolved herself.

Her trembling tongue reached the tip of my aroused penis. When it touched right where my transparent fluids had gathered, she pulled her tongue back in surprise.

"Lick it properly! Hold it inside your mouth and taste it from top to bottom."

I thrust my hips forward and shoved my penis towards her cheek. She closed her eyes with a frown and then brought her face closer with her mouth wide open. Lotus’s angle was slightly off since she had her eyes closed, so I adjusted my dick with my hand and pushed it.

"Good. Just like that, gradually close your mouth."

Lotus obediently obeyed my instruction and closed her mouth. However, there was barely any feeling. Unlike the time when the red haired Brita gave a blowjob, it lacked the pleasant sensation like when the interior of the mouth was firmly holding the dick.

I sensed that she was putting air into her mouth, keeping a distance from my meat stick to avoid her mouth’s interior from touching it.

"Release the air inside your mouth and properly hold my dick with your mouth."

As the sound of air getting released sounded, I became enveloped in something warm. Her tongue, which was trying to get away, was positioned under my penis, while her mouth supported both sides. The hardness of her teeth, which were slightly rubbing against my dick, gave a good accent. It felt incredibly great.

"Ohh, you’re doing an excellent job. Just like that, suck it and try out its taste. It’s the taste of your first dick, so remember it well."

Her tongue, placed under my dick, first wriggled about restlessly. Then, her mouth began moving with a sense of unity, getting a taste of the thing inside it.

Lotus teased the meat stick in her mouth with wet noises. The purpose this time wasn’t for me to feel good, but to let her familiarize herself with the taste of my cock. This feeling of having my body tasted by another person made my mind tremble from pleasure.

"Ahh, Lotus. You’re so good."

I wanted to teach her not only the taste of my dick but also the flavor of my semen. The moment I thought of that, I had reached my limit.

"Familiarize yourself with the taste of my semen. Drink everything!"

I sensed that Lotus lowered her head to get away, so I grabbed the back of her head. And then, feeling stimulated by her soft and flexible raisin hair, my arousal was pushed up at once.

The semen rushed out on to her tongue and spread inside her mouth. From the indescribable groan coming from deep inside Lotus’s throat, it was clear how much she was suffering.

On one hand, she was receiving the worst suffering. On the other hand, I was immersed in a deep feeling of release as well as dominance. I was engraving my mark on her.

"There’s still more, so make sure to drink all of it! You’re not allowed to spit it out!"

I placed my hand under Lotus’s chin and forcefully closed her mouth which she was trying to open.

My meat stick continued letting out semen.

When the ejaculation finally ended, I heard a gulping sound. I felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction from the fact that she swallowed my semen.

"I swallowed all of it… "

Lotus opened her mouth widely and showed that there was nothing left inside.

I hugged Lotus’s body closer. I unfastened her string panty and threw it down the bed. Now, both of us were completely naked.

I placed Lotus on the bed while she was getting all worked up complaining by herself. I grabbed her legs and spread it. There was almost no resistance, so I was able to fully unveil it without difficulties. Rather than saying that she’d resolved herself, it felt more like she’d already given up. But, for me, it didn’t really matter either way.

I gazed at Lotus’s private area, which had a fair amount of pubic hair. I felt the mysteriousness of the human body upon seeing that she had raisin coloured pubic hair growing despite her childish body.

I brought my face towards her private area, which was covered by pubic hair, and then the smell of soap gently drifted. Even when I brought my nose close to her vagina, the smell of soap was still stronger. Wendy must’ve cleaned her thoroughly down there.

I stuck out my tongue and pushed it against her clit.

I licked around her pussy like a dog. It tasted slightly salty.

While lying down on the bed facing up, she was trying to get away with her legs.

After restraining her legs with my arm to make sure she wouldn’t escape, I continued stimulating her clit. I occasionally slid my tongue inside her and savored the heat inside.

"Ahh! No, what is this?! I’m feeling weird! Ah, not there! No!!!"

If you say so, then I would have no choice but to further stimulate that area. That’s a man’s job.

I focused licking around that area where Lotus reacted.

"Noo aah, aaah! n-not there, ah, aah, aaah. aahh ahhh… not, there, ahhh…"

She was quite interesting since she was reacting honestly. She sounded like a musical instrument, an instrument that lets out lovely moans whenever played with the tongue. I found it funny, as there might actually be an instrument with her name.

"What’s the matter? You’re letting out quite a lovely voice."

"That’s, that’s not it! It was just a little!"

What exactly was just a little?

Even though it was so obvious due to her honest reaction, I still felt extremely happy for being able to please a woman.

"Isn’t it good that you’re enjoying it?. You’re feeling good, so you’re happy. I’m able to sleep with a lovely woman like you, so I’m happy. See? We’re all happy."

What a fine conclusion. This was a perfectly happy ending for all of us. In order to reach this happy ending, I once again slipped into her crotch and ran my tongue.

"Ah, ahh. Ah, aaah, ah. Aahh, aahh, aah, n-noo, not, there, nooooo! "

Her vagina had loosen up so much that I couldn’t tell anymore whether these transparent fluids was my saliva or her nectar.

I judged that her body was ready. My penis had also re-energized thanks to the bewitching sounds that she played.

It’s all ready.

"I’m going to enter. You’re not allowed to refuse."

Considering our current position, we’d be having sex in a missionary position.  I’d realized that the best part of the missionary position was connecting with the other person with a passionate kiss. I just suck her lips.

"Uhhh… hurry up… finish it already… … you idiot… I’ve become weird… I don’t want this anymore."

However, she covered her face with a pillow and was trying to endure the act that was about to begin.

With the tip covered in pre-cum, I turned my dick towards Lotus’s entrance.

I moved my penis, as though tracing the lips of her vagina like a writing brush. While I savored the slippery sensation, I went closer little by little towards her hole. Since Lotus was hiding her face with a pillow, I couldn’t see her lovely face.

"Lotus. Who is your first man?"

"Uuuhh…"

She didn’t respond, so I brought my face near her ear and whispered the same question one more time.

"Lotus. Who is your first man?"

"Ahh, don’t know… I don’t know… it’s Wendy's fault… why, why am I… why…"

It’s not that she didn’t know, but more like she didn’t want to admit it. Lotus expressed her unwillingness while shedding tears.

"Hurry up and finish it… finish it… I don’t want this… I want to go home… I’ve become weird… I’m scared… be gentle to me…"

Muffled heartrending cries sounded from beyond the pillow. Her determination to continue on, sacrificing her body despite hating it so much, was truly praiseworthy.

I decided to stop being mean.

"Leaving aside whether I will end it quickly, I’ll treat you gently."

After confirming the angle of my meat stick on her entrance, I dropped my body from on top of her. Her inside was quite soft, but even so, it was tight and narrow. I continued entering, forcibly breaking in as though cutting through it. It was so narrow and tight that I couldn’t feel where her symbol of virginity was. It took some time before I was able to enter inside her completely. Both Lotus and I were breathing roughly.

"Arghh… it, it, hurts… uhh, hurry up… please…"

It would be a waste to end it so soon, so I held myself back and stopped moving. As though a switch had been turned on the moment I buried my whole inside her, Lotus’s body had started entwining, as though seeking for my sperm. The inside of Lotus’s vagina had tightened so much as though it wanted to receive my sperm. It was burning hot inside, and there was a rough feeling from it. My mind had already been moaning from the feeling.

Even though I was staying at rest, the pleasure was so great that I was about to lose my consciousness. I really wanted to move my hips and appreciate her body, but I could feel that I would ejaculate the moment I move. It would be all over if I were to move.

"Lotuuuus."

I noticed something when I called out her name. My mouth had been hanging half open without me noticing it, and saliva was dripping. My brain had placed its focus completely on my lower half due to the pleasure. I felt like I would turn into a disabled person if I were to remain like this.

"Aren’t, you done yet…? hurry, hurry up… no… I don’t want this."

Lotus, who had her face covered by a pillow, peeked with one eye. Her moist silver eye stared here. I felt the urge to kiss her lips.

She covered her eye, which had been staring here, by a pillow again when I brought myself closer. It had become completely hidden from view. It seemed that she had easily seen through my evil intentions. She was totally on guard.

 I played with Lotus’s utterly defenseless body, other than her face.

Usually, after inserting it, I would just thrust and kiss then it’s over. So I had never done something like caressing the other person in this kind of situation.

"You’re skin is really beautiful."

I felt her flawless stomach. As expected from an earth manipulator, she had muscles underneath her smooth skin. Her healthy and strong body was excellent.

I kissed Lotus around her neck and collarbone area. I ran my fingers down our connected private parts and poked her weak spot rhythmically. Slippery fluids covered my hand, making me wonder if semen had flooded out from inside her.

"Aah ahhh… aahha… stop, it, already… no… noo… mm… ah… ah, aaah… uhhh."

"What do you want me to stop?"

As I asked her that question, I peeled the skin of her clitoris and pressed the ball of my finger against it. Then, she squeezed the pillow she’d been hugging harder.

"T-that… stop…! don’t be gentle… noo… nmm! ahh, aaah?! nnm…!"

Lotus bent backward to a shocking degree when I teased her clit, causing me to feel excited. I see. Lotus didn’t want to be treated gently. Then I would have to treat her even gentler. With a sweet gentle tone, I moved my mouth close to her ear and softly whispered:

"Lotus, you’re lovely. You’re really lovely. The loveliest of all."

I gently brushed her indigo hair with my other hand that wasn’t covered with love fluids. Not being recognized as women by men, seemed to be her inferiority complex, so I only had to focus my words around that part.

You’re lovely.

You’re a charming woman

No man wouldn’t notice such a wonderful woman like you.

As I tossed words that satisfied her self-confidence, I kissed her body and stimulated her private area.

"… uhh, you’re lying… no… stop it…uuuhh… ah, there… nmm… lies, don’t say it…"

Lotus was really a charming and attractive woman, but she just wouldn’t believe it. Her body was kind of childish, but its excellent condition was plain to see when I held her body. Honestly, I didn’t want to let her go. Forget about my dick, she even grasped my heart.

"I’m telling the truth. I’ve fallen in love with you since the first time we met."

"Aah… nm, uhh, lies…"

"In the first place, I wouldn’t sleep with you if you weren’t such a lovely woman. The fact that your sleeping with me right now is the best proof. You’re a lovely woman."

I kissed her cheek and looked at her. Even though she avoided my gaze, she no longer said that my words were lies. As though mulling over my words, she squeezed the pillow. Additionally, my meat stick was also squeezed. The intense feeling of pleasure rocked my mind.

Lotus's seductive moans as she received my dick moving in and out was captivating.

Lotus had squeezed out all the leftover sperm. We were still attached to each other, with my softened dick inside her.

"Lotus, that was great."

"… hah…"

As she replied weakly, I continued caressing her lightly. I wonder how much time had passed. The moonlight that shined from the gaps of the curtain had become faint. It seemed to be getting late.

Her reactions were interesting, so I found it enjoyable sleeping with her. From now on, I would start treating her nicely and praise her to the skies. Then perhaps she would become proactive on the bed next time.

As I pulled my penis out, a slightly foamy white fluid oozed out, running down her anus, and staining the bed sheet. Lotus looked erotic as she lay down on the bed with her legs opened in an M pose while semen continued leaking out from her. She was snoring softly.

When I first saw Lotus's status, I was stunned. Usually the sorcerers which I met in this world was either arcane mages or priests. Priest was one who practiced light magic. Arcane mages produced elements out of nothing. For example, Marcella created fire out of nothing, Moon created electricity, Agatha created ice, Wendy created wind. 

Then, we had Gleam who practiced dark magic who could steal magic point and transferred it into herself or others. Gleam could also summon spawning evil creatures. Vivien who also practiced black magic could possess others' bodies. Scroll was an alchemist who deconstructed and reconstructed metals.

But Leaf, Vina and Lotus were different crops of sorceresses. Rather than creating elements out of nothing, they manipulated things.

Leaf manipulated plants. Vina manipulated water. Lotus manipulated earth, soils and rocks. It meant they could control existing elements. 

"Lotus's loyalty has reached 60. She has become 'Conquered Woman'. She has accumulated 28 attribute points."

"nm… mm…"

My thoughts were disrupted as Lotus murmured in her sleep. Uh-oh, I was sleeping with a woman so it wasn’t good to think about other women. As the moonlight shined on her, I caressed Lotus's tired sleeping face.

"nmm…"

When I kissed her on the cheek, she smiled.

7