Chapter 90 : Petra, Weather sorceress
472 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stood before me was the most talented magic fighter amongst the young mages in circle tower. Her magical attacks were far powerful than Marcella before Marcella became the 'conquered woman'. Of course, Marcella was more powerful than this woman, Petra now. 

Petra was not even an arcane magic caster. Her real job was weather sorceress. Her spell was creating small cloud and Petra could then unleashed small lightning, freezing rain of ice, and rainfall of water from the cloud. Usually, an arcane mage could only casted attacks from single element. Marcella casted spells from fire. Wendy casted wind and Moon produced lightning. Agatha was arcane magic caster who specializes in ice. However, Petra could produced attacks of ice, lighting and water from her created cloud.

Having said that, Petra saw with her own eyes how her friends' magic abilities grew by leaps and bounds after being turned into 'conquered woman' by just having sex with me.

She even observed several of that mating session directly.

Petra was now very desperate to become as powerful as Wendy and the other girls.

She stared into my eyes again.

Stop, my shoulders were getting heavy. As payback, I fixed my eyes on the slight mounds on her upper body.

To my surprise, in the next moment, they popped out as she removed her upper dress.

She was fully nude in no time.

Her breasts were not big. At best, their size was average, slightly smaller than Brita, Leliana and Mireille.

What’s scary was how well-shaped they are. The roundness, colour and balance could be considered perfect.

Even the light pink tips decorating the center of the mounds were impeccable.

My lower half seemed to be growing larger and pulsing in time with my heartbeat.

The stirring noise of semen being produced in my balls reached my ears too.

Petra took one step forward. Her waist-long sedona coloured hair swayed as she stood with her legs spread apart. The dark sedona colour of her pubic hair that matches her hair seemed to draw me in.

She took my arm before I could reply. Her well shaped breasts sandwiched my arm. 

My arm slided down to her navel.

I lifted Petra off her feet and carried her like a princess. She raised a joyful shout, feeling happy by the way I carried her like a princess. I laid her down on the bed which had been prepared in advance. Just as I was about to hold her hands after slipping into the blanket, Petra moved faster than me. She held my hand tightly and interlocked fingers. It seemed that she really loved to hold hands in this way.

I caressed her other hand since she didn’t look like she had anything in particular to say. Then, a low and joyous sound leaked out from her throat. I brought my hand from the ends of her sedona coloured hair towards her back. Then, I moved it to her stomach through the side. Petra slipped into my chest like a child as I caressed her. I gently pinched her nipple. I groped her average sized breasts and rubbed her tight ass. 

"Please. I want to be stronger!" Petra turned a resolute gaze, so I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. She also asked the same thing last time, but she probably asked again just to make sure.

"No problem. However, you’ll have to be honest when you’re together with me, understand? Enjoy the sex with me." 

She nodded thoughtfully with her eyes remaining serious. I closed the distance between us and gently hugged her. She was tall but cute. 

 I didn't waste time to lick or kiss her like I did with other girls. I rub my glans into Petra’s slit. A man’s hot organ was touching her body’s most sensitive part. I repeatedly rub my penis on her slit up and down, mixing her leaking love nectar from the inside. Her breasts swayed up and down with her rough breathing.

I opened her slit. Then, my tip goes to her vaginal opening that’s leaking love nectar. I pushed in my hips.

I spread Petra’s legs and thrust my hips forward. Petra frowned like she’s pushed against fire.

"There, it’s your hymen."

The tip of my glans could feel the flesh barrier.

"I’m tearing this off, Petra." Then, I broke through in one go. My erect penis was pushing her hymen. It’s tearing it.

The symbol of her virginity was torn, her lovely body arched backward and she tried desperately to slide away.

I prevented her from escaping by grabbing her hips and furiously pounded away.

I pushed in through her narrow pussy. I was invading her narrow vagina.

My dick went deeper and deeper while dragging the torn hymen.

I approached Petra’s face as I got deeper. Her skin was sweating as a foreign object enters her vagina. I purposely boosted my push and reached to the root.

She screamed, feeling the hot glans in her uterus.

"Congratulations for losing your virginity!"

Tears gathered in her eyes. I moved my hips. 

I was slowly feeling around Petra’s insides.

I moved in and out. I stretched out my hands and groped Petra’s breasts. As usual, her breasts were soft, but, this time, it’s sweating so it had a different feel. It felt nice to tease her stiff nipples too. Her insides were hot. It’s hot and moist. And, it’s narrow. 

 I grab Petra’s shoulders then speed up my hips. I slam my abdomen on Petra. Her breasts swayed around as I made intense thrusts. Our sweat was flying around. 

Her virgin vagina already remembered the shape of my dick as I moved in and out inside her for an hour. 

I could feel my semen rising up from the inside.

"Petra, I’m about to cum! I’m going to cum inside you!!"

Her fear of a man cumming inside her made Petra’s vagina clamp harder.

I’m being squeezed!!!

My first wave of hot semen flied inside Petra’s womb like a jet spray. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the hot semen spreading inside her.

I grind my hips and continued ejaculating.

"Petra's loyalty rises to 66. Petra becomes'Conquered Woman'. Petra has 33 accumulated attribute points."

5