Chapter 4
117 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: on 1st chapter 

 

****

 

Cybertron Atmosphere: 6 Groons Later (6 hours)

 

(First Person Pov)

 

****

 

“Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow!” I screamed as I entered Cybertrons atmosphere and started to light up with flames along my body, like a NASA space shuttle coming back into Earths atmosphere. 

 

I maneuvered myself into a feet-first dive and started to feed more energon into my jetpack to try and slow my fall. Not noticing a difference in my falling speed I fed it an even larger dose of energon and finally started to slow down. Looking at where I was headed, I saw a skyscraper right where I was headed with half of the top missing of it. Taking a closer look revealed the building to be missing a lot of its walls and windows from what I could see.

 

“Oh. Fuck me.” I deadpan as I grew closer to the building. Using my jet wings to slow my fall more, I came to almost a complete stop. I was still falling, though not that fast, more like if falling down in a low-gravity environment, almost gently.

 

“Come on. Nice and slow,” as my pedes (feet) finally touch solid ground I turn off my jetpack and release a satisfying sigh of relief. 

 

Though as soon as I do that a loud cracking sound is heard. “Oh, please Primus be merciful,” looking done I see a crack in the floor thats growing larger and spider webbing across it too, all around me. I looked up at the sky in despair. “Why MEEE-!'' The floor fell out from underneath me and sent me down into the darkness.

 

After falling for about twenty seconds and more than a few floors, I landed on a pile of debris with me releasing a few moans of pain. Slowly getting up and wiping the dust off of me, I look around the room or whatever I landed in. It looked like a lobby to me with a desk along the wall to my left and a sitting area opposite of that, beyond that and a pair of broken doors layed a landing pad with fortifications spread out on it.

 

And laying spread out on the landing pad were a few cybertronians, with one leaned up against a barricade. Walking through the doors and getting a better look at them revealed the Autobot symbol on each of the bots, either on their shoulder or chest area.

 

Kneeling down in front of the one leaned up against the barricade, I saw that there wasn’t anything wrong with him. Until I felt the back of his helm and turned it to the side to get a look, showed me that he died from taking a round to the back of the helm from what appeared to be a sniper. What with it looking like it came from a higher up vantage point and his helm being slumped frontwards.

 

Laying next to him appeared to be Riot Cannon painted red and black to match the mech. Picking it up and stowing it away onto my back, I lay the mech down on the ground and slide his optics (eyes) close. Saying a prayer for the mech to Primus and the Well of the Allspark, I head to the next body near me.

 

Continuing that for the rest of the bots up here lead to me standing on the edge of the landing pad with a belt of ten grenades, replacing my Path Blaster with a sleek Ion Blaster, and a few cubes of energon.

 

Thinking of energon I check my levels and see I’m at seventy percent, taking a small sip of one of the cubes the level shoots up to a hundred percent. 

 

Heading back inside and to the desk, walking around revealed a computer with a keyboard pad and a monitor. Pressing a few buttons and not having the screen turn on, I look through any information on my bodys functions in the files I was given. Finding something, I bring my left hand closer to the keyboard pad and give the mental command for my finger to transform into the cybertron equivalent of a USB cable and plug myself into it.

 

Using my bodys energon to power up the computer. The monitor boots up and shows the home screen of two cybertrons posing for a picture with the hole leading to the core of Cybertron behind them. Taking a sec and sending a prayer for the two, I started to look through the computer for a map. ‘Hmm, folders for meetings, some notes, where is it? Ah, there it is.’ 

 

Opening the map on the monitor and seeing that it had a ‘You Are Here’ with a star next to it for the building I’m in. Looking for any identification of the cities, I saw that I was in between the Autobot capital Iacon and the Decepticon capital Kaon, in a small city that was named Newton. And cutting straight through all three of these places was the A-19-61 thruway.

 

Now came the hard part. Which place to go? Iacon and the Hall of Records or Kaon and the supercomputer Vector Sigma. ‘Hmm, I choose Kaon and beeline it to Vector Sigma, though I will have to watch out for that Insecticon. I would pick Iacon but I have no idea what the Decepticons have done to it after the Autobots left to the stars.’

 

Mind made up, I download a map to the center of Kaon and then disconnect from the computer costing it to shut down from power loss. Exploring the floor I was on and coming across the stairwell, I used it to head to ground level.

 

Once I got down to ground level, the real problem was revealed. I have no idea how to transform into my alt mode. ‘I could try how some writers described it in their fanfics.’ 

 

Closing my optics (eyes) and calming my processor (brain) down, I picture myself rearranging it to a totally new shape, like how I remembered them doing it from the movies and shows. After a second I feel an electrifying tingle across by frame and my body becoming compacted into a smaller shape.

 

Opening my optics, I see that my view had changed to me much lower to the ground and that I could now see around myself better. ‘Hmm, I can use my mirrors to see directly to the side of myself and straight behind too. Though not at the same time. I could only focus on one of them at the time. So instead of a three hundred and sixty view around myself its more along the line of maybe three fourths of that.’

 

Using my mirrors to get a look at my new form, I looked like a mix of a pickup truck and muscle from the future. The door wings I had, upon reading about them in the files, opened up to carry delicate cargo from the toxic rain that supposedly happened on this planet every once in the while. With a small bed on the back of my alt form for heavy carry or stuff that wouldnt fit in my form.

 

Finishing giving my new form a look I take off toward Kaon and whatever awaits me there.

 

****

 

Edge of Kaon: 1 Orbital Cycle (1 day)

 

****

 

I spent the whole day just driving and I only now reached the edge of Kaon. Taking a look at my levels showed that I spent five percent of my energon just to get here. 

 

Looking down the highway I was on revealed a problem. A quarter of a mile in front of me the road had collapsed. Driving the rest of the way and transforming back into robot form, I take a look down the ledge. It looked like it collapsed from a wrecked Decepticon ship that looked kind of  like the Nemesis without all the spikes on the back. 

 

Using my eyes Telescopic Vision function to get a better image of the ship and boy did it look like it went through the ringer. All the engines had been destroyed and the very front of the ship was smashed inward, other than that it was in one piece.

 

Then using my eyes scanners I got a read on the ship. Nothing on the ship had power and I did not detect any life forms on board. Though from my scan I could see that the ships reactor was still online and running. Looking to the sides of the highway revealed that it originally was to get over a half mile. This was one of the many trenches on the planets surface that was used to get to the many levels underground. 

 

And this was the only bridge/highway in sight.

 

Dropping my head down and sighing. “Oh Primus.” I started my climb down the side of the trench.

 

Reaching the bottom felt like it took ages, but probably only took ten or so kliks (minutes). Stretching out my joints and releasing a satisfying sigh. “Onward then.”

 

With that I headed toward the ship and used rubble that was leaned up against the ships side to climb to the top to access its hanger door. Getting to the door and pushing the touchscreen to open the door, with it denying me access with the screen lighting up red.

 

“Oh really now.” I say with a smirk as I release my usb cable and plug it into a port beneath the screen. To keep the security program in the door pad busy while I hacked it, I started to upload songs into it that I know. 

 

AC/DC and Beastie Boys for a few of the songs, with the first song uploaded being Sabotage by the Beastie Boys.

 

I can't stand it, I know you planned it

I'mma set it straight, this Watergate

I can't stand rockin' when I'm in here

'Cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear

So while you sit back and wonder why

I got this fuckin' thorn in my side

Oh my god, it's a mirage

I'm tellin' y'all, it's sabotage

 

'Cause what you see, you might not get

And we can bet, so don't you get souped yet

Scheming on a thing, that's a mirage

I'm trying to tell you now, it's sabotage

 

Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage

Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage

Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage

Listen all y'all, it's a sabotage

 

I can't stand it, I know you planned it

I'mma set it straight, this Watergate

But I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place

Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face

But make no mistakes and switch up my channel

I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle

What could it be, it's a mirage

You're scheming on a thing, that's sabotage

 

By the time the song ended I was half way done with the program and only had to shut off a few more of its functions and an emergency beacon thats set to go off if the doors open. The song that was uploaded next was Back in Black by AC/DC.

 

Back in Black

Back In Black

Back in black

I hit the sack

I've been too long I'm glad to be back

 

By the end of the song I had shut off the program other than the open/close function of it and I made sure to thoroughly rip apart the emergency beacons coding. ‘No chance of this going off and alerting Shockwave, no siree.’

 

Unplugging myself from the data port with the screen glitching out and changing from Denied to Granted with, with the screen turning green. 

 

The hanger door that was forty or so feet tall split along the middle and slowly retracted into the walls. And the corridor beyond that was lit up with all the lights on and wrecked drones littered around. 

 

Most of them the basic kind of drone from the show, Vehicons. They were mostly the ground-based Vehicons, the most standard foot soldier, a few of the air-based Vehicon that share the same color scheme with the foot soldiers, but transform into Cybertronian jets instead mixed in too. 

 

And currently chewing on one of the Vehicons up against the wall was what appeared to be a Cybertronian version of a dog, a Cyber-dog. Cybertronian animals often used as pets by Transformers.

 

From paws to head the dog stood about five feet tall and head to tail seven feet long. Mostly colored grey with black and bronze highlights, with what appeared to be folded up wings on his back and small thrusters spread out along it’s body. The dog looked to be shaped like a Pitbull with, what my optics see, a very looking organic tongue that he/she is currently using to lick the energon puddle that it caused by chewing through the Vehicon energon lines.

 

And the sound of the opening door got the dogs attention. With it perking up and seeing me, ending up with it crouching down and releasing a growl that sounded like a truck revving its engine. 

 

“Hello there.” I say while holding my hands up and trying to not scare it. 

 

In response to that I received an even louder growl that shook the floor a little. Using one hand to reach behind me to grab something, I got another growl. “Shh, calm down a little I'm not gonna hurt you. Look at what I got.”

 

Pulling from behind me I show the Cyber-dog one of the cubes of energon I found earlier. It slowly eased back up and stopped growling, adopting a curious look on it’s face. Dipping a digit (finger) into the cube after opening it and to show it that nothing was wrong with it, I licked it off my digit with my Glossa (tongue). Out of the corner of my optic I see my energon level at one hundred percent again.

 

Getting down on one of my knees and reaching out as far as the dog let me, I let a few drops of energon pool on the floor. Sliding back till I saw the dog taking cautious steps to the small puddle of energon and giving it an experimental lick. I saw it freeze for a few nano-kliks (seconds) and then go down to town on the rest of the energon.

 

Once it finished licking all of it up, it looked up at me in the eye with the classic puppy dog beg, metal ears flat against it’s head and eyes widened then normal. “I can’t say no to that face.” I mutter to myself and let loose a few more drops of energon.

 

The dog pretty much ran the rest of the way to the new puddle and got done to licking the stuff up. While it was doing that, I eased myself down onto my Aft (butt) and leaned against the wall to my left, watching it lick up the puddle.

 

****

 

To Be Continued...

1