Ch 1 – Welcome to a New World!
124 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 1 - Welcome to a New World

Chapter Word count: 479

Total word count: 639

 


 

It takes my eyes a minute to adjust to the light when I open my eyes. Ugh my head hurts. Wait, where am I? This bed, and room really, looks like it was taken right from the 16th century. And who changed my clothes!?!

 

[Ding! Welcome host, I am Eve. You met the conditions for reincarnation and were brought into this world.]

 

I kinda remember something like that before I died I guess. But how am I supposed to get information on this world now...

 

[Would you like to assimilate the memories of the original owner of this body into your own? Y/N]

 

Um yeah I guess, I need info on this world and if I suddenly start acting like a different person they might think I'm possessed by a demon or something.

 

[WARNING! Assimilating memories of someone else may cause changes to ones personality. Continue anyways? Y/N]

 

Oh, um, that's not good, its not like I have another choice though, continue.

 

[Starting assimilation]

[Assimilation process: 1%]

 

GAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WOULD BE PAINFUL!!!

 

[Assimilation process: 2%]

 

IT HURTS!!! IT FEELS LIKE WATER IS BEING INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO MY SKULL!!!

 

[Assimilation process: 3%]

 

...

 

Ten minutes later - 

[Assimilation process: 100%]

 

*Gasp* *Gasp* *Gasp* Finally *Gasp* it's *over*. Dear god that hurt like hell. Ok then, lets sort through these newly assimilated memories.

 

...

 

Five minutes later - 

Ok, so, here's what I've figured out:

  • We are on a world called Terra.
  • Terra has nine continents
  • All the continents correspond to a cardinal direction, the Central Continent being the exception to this rule as it is at the exact center of all the others.
  • There are other races such as elves, dwarves, and demons (The demon race is actually a bunch of minor races such as beast men) plus the sub races (such as the drow)
  • The world has three main 'classes' that you can be.
  • Warriors who increase their physical strength and combat techniques.
  • Mages who use mana to wield the elemental forces of the world.
  • Summoners, also known as monster gamers, who tame monsters and force them to fight for them.
  • There are also subclasses such as the magic swordsman.
  • This body is currently on the North-Western continent.
  • This body is also named Michael.
  • This body is the son of the patriarch of a mid-sized noble clan.
  • This body was poisoned in order to cripple him but failed.
  • This body's old owner was considered trash because of his horrible attitude.
  • The only one who could restrain him and keep him level was his mother
  • His mother was assassinated two years ago

Ok, so that's a lot of information. In short, a regular reincarnation novel but real. Ok then, I need a goal. For now though, lets explore my system, Eve.

 

Bang! "Good morning young master"

7