Author’s Update
1.4k 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys…Been a while…hehe.

 

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. Life’s been a doozie. Specifically school had been a pain in the buttocks, to the point where I dropped several classes and am transferring to next semester. Needless to say, I think I have the situation under control now.

 

I’d be lying if I also didn’t admit that I’ve been a little anxious going through with this but I think it's for the best.

 

So, let’s talk about the story. I’ve recently gone back to reread and correct some of the mistakes. After taking a step back for this month and some change and going back, I realize…this story is a mess. Honestly I’m not a fan of it.

 

There’s a whole bunch of whimsical decisions I made, and just bad ones that I really don't like. 

 

As such, I’ve thought of doing something different…well kind of. Let me explain.

 

I have three different ideas for stories but I only think it's right that you beautiful readers have a say in what goes on.

 

And even with whatever story is selected, if y’all would still like me to upload this one, albeit at a very whimsical and random frequency…that’s cool too. Just let me know. 

 

Also, I’m planning on writing all of these, eventually, it’s just a matter of which one I put my attention on first.  

 

Okay, I think that's everything….Without further ado…. 

 

OPTION 1: The Maua Choice

Genres:  Adventure, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Girls Love, Isekai, Slice of Life, Romance 

So you guys are smart. You can probably already guess what this is. The idea is to essentially rewrite this story, but have Maua be the main character. Funny thing is, Maua was originally the main character. But for some random reason, I changed everything, and we ended up with the Saga of Slug. I would also like to remove the litrpg system, and replace it with something more original.  I’m hoping that this will make the story as a whole flow better.  If it's not obvious, there will be no Slug-chan in this. For that matter, I’ll be refraining from using Japanese honorifics. It just felt force. Speaking of forced things, I’ll be sure to give a less confusing backstory, which hopefully leads to more solidified personalities.  This would make the Saga of Slug an alternative universe of sorts.

 

OPTION 2: Tiamat Time

Genres:  Adventure, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Girls Love, Isekai, Slice of Life, Romance 

Again, you guys are intelligent. This story would follow Tiamat, in her journey. It would be a prequel of sorts to the Maua story. However, it wouldn't end with the start of the other story, but intersecting before continuing on. It would follow the conventions I talked about in the previous option.

 

OPTION 3: Stellar Space Fun 

Genres:  Adventure, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Girls Love, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Romance

A regular guy gets abducted by aliens and gets experimented on. His body changes, changing him into a different being and a different gender. But that’s the least of their worries. They find themselves on the run from the law in a world that they had no clue existed. 

So yeah.  Let me know what you guys think. I 'll check on this in a couple of days and respond to messages if you send them. After a little while I'll start on the backlog of whichever. Whenever I feel its sufficient, I'll start posting. 

Please choose what story you'd read and if you'd like this one to continue.
  • Option 1 Votes: 53 43.8%
  • Option 2 Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Option 3 Votes: 51 42.1%
  • Yes Votes: 77 63.6%
  • No Votes: 8 6.6%
Total voters: 121
19