Author’s Update Part 2
1.4k 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey again beautiful people. It’s been a couple of days, so I figure I’d announce the winner of the new story poll.

 

As of the time I’m writing this, there were a total of 69 voters….nice. That’s a little of 10% of the total readers! Thanks for expressing your opinions. I really appreciate it! 

 

Anyways of those 69 votes, 35 of them went to the Maua Option. So that’s our winner. 

 

I was honestly surprised at the space story receiving that many votes though. I’ll start working on that too when I get a sizable Maua-log. Get it? Cause she’s a plant? No? Okay. 

 

I was a bit surprised about the lack of votes for Tiamat, but then I realized that she only appeared in 2 chapters...whoops. I have this whole thing in my head and a couple of pieces of artwork for her, so she probably is a lot cooler to me than she is to you guys. 

 

And a staggering 45 people want this story to continue. Sheesh.

 

Enough about that though, since it won, I want to clarify about the whole Maua situation. As I said before, this story will be almost like a new and improved version of this story(Saga of Slug). As such, there will be occurrences of the story where the same or similar things will happen, and several, if not all, of the characters introduced thus far in SOS will be appearing in this Maua story. This does not include Slug-chan. Other changes will include a hopefully more realistic backstory, the removal of the bad system, a subtle change in Maua’s personality, and a better dungeon arc. 

 

As such, SOS will be on hiatus for the foreseeable future. It will also probably be getting a bit of reworking, but I plan to keep several parts of the story intact. Maybe I’ll make it into the ‘turn of your brain and just have fun’ story.

 

Now for the question I have for you guys today. I can't decide myself, so I figured I could ask you guys. Which POV would you like the Maua story in? I'll wait a couple of days for some votes, before making my decision,then I'll get started writing. 

Which POV would you prefer?
  • 3rd Person Votes: 11 14.3%
  • 1st Person with switches between characters Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 1st Person with some 3rd person exposition Votes: 48 62.3%
  • Strictly 1st Person Votes: 5 6.5%
Total voters: 77
17