Chapter 55: Relieving Stress (18+)
2.5k 10 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This chapter contains sexual content. Blah blah blah.

The umpteenth explosion of the day scorched through the air and earth, as if a cluster of supervolcanoes had gone off at the same time. Evelyn trembled when the deafening noise reached them. Fortunately, Jered was unbothered, and continued leaving signatures of his desire on her skin. She moaned when he caught a sensitive lump of flesh between his teeth. She writhed in his arms, something he loved to see.

She was more than willing to take their skinship to the next level of intimacy, but Jered slowed her down, making sure she was teased properly first. Considering that they could die at any time, it made her impatient, almost aggressive, "Jered... please!" Evelyn whined, grinding furiously against the tent in his pants, "I need this!" her cheeks were flushed, her lips red and wet due to intense kiss. 

It was a wonder how the barrier outside didn't fail. 

Jered mashed his lips back upon hers, his hand tracing reverently the delightful curve of her voluptuous butt. She hissed in his mouth, sticking those plump globes of pleasure out, as if begging him to manhandle them. He bit her bottom lip, loading one hand up, and then loosening it on the pliable flesh of her ass. A slapping sound rippled out, "Oh, Jered..." Evelyn mouthed his name, rolling it off her tongue and into his. If his name had a taste, the way she said it would induce one to think it was the sweetest, sexiest thing in the world.

"Miss Smith," Jered broke off from the kiss—much to her disappointed groan—and helped her out of her blouse, which was a daunting task when they could barely keep their hands to themselves, "You're naughtier than I expected..."

"You have seen nothing yet," she whispered back, unclipping her bra and letting it fall to the side.

He chuckled at the playful glint in her eyes, and then his gaze dropped on her chest, effectively enraptured by the sight of the loveliest breasts he had ever seen. Two huge mounds of flesh were proudly displayed, standing perky against their considerable weight. And in the middle, two cherries stared back at him, "Amazing..." he muttered, making her grin widen as she pasted her upper body into his face. 

"Do you like them?"

He nodded numbly.

She smirked, skimming the whole length of her tongue down his neck and then back up to his ear. Jered shivered from the warm, wet sensation, "Prove it," she whispered challengingly. He smiled, for he was certainly not someone that would randomly bow out of a challenge.

Jered cupped one globe in his hand, and inched his lips closer to the pink knob. His tongue poked out, flicking at the tip, and then running laps along the edges of her areola. Evelyn let out a husky 'Ohhhh' as she sunk her fingers in his scalp, burying his head deeper in her bosom, "Just like that..." she sighed softly, her eyes half-lidded. Then he tweaked her nipple with his teeth, grinding it gently while he licked and sucked it.

"God..."

Evelyn gulped, feeling the throes of arousal lubing her honeypot. She wanted him inside her. And she wanted it now!

"Jered..." 

He looked up at her, her breast tucked in his mouth.

"Jered..."

It was a bit hard to make out his expression from her position, but she could see his lips curled up into a knowing, teasing smile as he lapped away at her tit.

"Oh my God!" Evelyn felt like she had an itch down there, and Jered was doing nothing but tickle it, "I... want... your... cock... now!" she squeezed out through gritted teeth.

He chortled, pulling away, "Or what... are you going to call my parents?"

She played along, gasping excitedly, "Oh, I am. I'm going to tell your mother that you've been a very, very naughty boy."

"Oh, anything but not that!" Jered returned in mock horror, "I'm willing to do anything you want."

Evelyn grinned mischievously, her hand tip-toeing towards the zip of his pants, "Anything?"

"Anything."

The echo of another mountain being blasted to smithereens rang out like the roar of an angry God. 

And then she brought it down. Jered's hard-on bounced out of the now unzipped cleft, standing proudly between him and Evelyn in a straight line, "Wow... it's quite big for your age."

He didn't know how to react to the sudden compliment to his dick.

With a gingerly touch, she gripped it. And it was hot. Evelyn could feel his heartbeat through the bulging veins. She gulped down a lump of dry saliva, and with unblinking eyes, she began jacking him off. His flared head burgeoned with anticipation as the first stroke brought his foreskin up, before retracting it back down, "Oh..." Jered moaned, slumping back, but finding no more space to lean on. 

His breath hitched in his throat as her hand grew more acquainted with his swollen rod. Slowly, from the base of his shaft, up to the tip—each stroke increased that beautiful meat's girth, building up a tingly pressure on its veins. Of course, Jered didn't simply let her take control. He slithered his hand down, squashing through the tight gap of her pants before his fingers slid along the wet fabric of her panties.

The way she released a shaky breath, suppressing a moan didn't go unnoticed.

"Gosh, Miss Smith, a dam must have broken down here."

She blushed, biting her bottom lip.

He pushed the string of her panties aside, and found home between the wet, tight channel behind it.

"Fuck!" Evelyn ground out, the sensual pace of her handjob tapering off into a slow, sloppy one as the flood of pleasure hit her, "R-Right there!"

"Yes, ma'am," he resumed his chain of kisses on her neck, his fingers probing deeper and deeper inside her, until they came across a shy nub of flesh beneath the hood of her pussy. When his thumb touched it, it sparked a sharp reaction out of Evelyn. And when he rubbed it, she gave up jacking him off and let herself fall on him, "Do you like it?"

"Ahh... uhhm—y'uhh'ess!"

His forefinger joined his thumb, and Evelyn nearly lost it. Her jaw flapped around as a series of mewls flowed out.

"Heey," Jered whispered hotly in her ear, "Call me daddy, come on."

She blushed, giving him a sideways look.

"If you don't, I'm going to stop..." his hand slowed down, adding credible weight to his threat.

"Daddy!" 

He smiled victoriously, "Yes, sweetie?"

If it was not for the fact that they had a significant age gap, she wouldn't have been this embarrassed.

"P-Please, I want... y-your... cock..." Evelyn said in a mix of resignation and excitement, "Daddy."

The barrier outside trembled, but they ignored it.

Jered's delicious ministrations came to a distressful end when he slipped his drenched fingers out of her.

She stared at him pleadingly, tugged her pants down, and rubbed the crook of her wet folds along his erection to compensate for the sudden emptiness. He groaned when she literally used his dick to wipe off the juices dripping off of her cunt, "Come on..." he couldn't wait anymore either. Evelyn hoised herself up, aligned the little 'o' of her pussy against his mushroom head, and slowly lowered herself down.

Her pussy lips widened in delighted welcome as she impaled herself in one, decisive thrust, "Oh... Jered... oh God!" her body quaked, her fingers clutching her student's shoulders for support. The fact that his name came out of her mouth before God did, stimulated the primitive side of him, the one whose ego begged to be fed and worshipped.

"Ahh..."

It was Jered's first time, so he let the woman have a more commanding lead of their love-making, for now. 

She screwed her eyes shut, elevating herself up—where she stood there for a few soothing moments—before bouncing back down.

A sharp gasp was punched out of her lungs. "Yeeeeess..."

Jered couldn't keep his mouth shut either. The velvety embrace of Everlyn's womanhood was milking him towards his release. It was due to sheer strong will that he managed to make it that far. She pulled up one more time, until only his crimson crown was still tucked inside, before ramming her pubic mound harder against his pelvis. She moaned, her lips slingshotting against his as she began bouncing up and down at a comfortable pace. The slurping of their kiss, the sound of flesh hitting flesh, and their combined grunts were like a deliciously sexual symphony.

"Uhh! Yes, Jered, yes! Harder, daddy! Fuck me hard!" 

Who would have thought that the polite, well-spoken math teacher had such a dirty mouth during sex?

He grunted, "You want it, don't you?" he pushed his hips up, just as she was landing back down on his cock.

"Yess, I want it! I want it! I want it so bad!"

Evelyn's breasts swayed up and down as she rode his dick in a cowgirl position.

The way her tight inner channel gripped for dear's life onto him was hastening the approach of his release. 

"I'm soooo close!" she squealed against his mouth.

And he agreed with her. A foreboding knot in his stomach alerted him that the dams were about to burst. Evelyn accelerated her pace, her butt slamming against his lap at an ever-increasing speed, "Fuck..." he growled, doing his best to hold back and enjoy more of the tight wetness of his beautiful teacher. The thought that he was about to come inside her, unprotected, crossed his mind briefly.

He began to thrust back, his cockhead barging in and out of her rump. 

Evelyn's thighs quaked in anticipation. She had been riding on the crest of a big climax. Her mind was blank, devoid of any thoughts that didn't involve her favorite student's pole ramming inside her sleek hole, "Ohhhh!" a drawn-out groan tickled her ears, and with a last, deep thrust, his testicles gushed out a geyser of sticky, hot semen into her guts. 

"Oh. My. God!"

She arched her back as her eyes went wide open. An eruption of pure ecstasy went off inside her. It washed her over so suddenly that she had no time to breathe. Her gasp for air came a bit too late, for she almost drowned in her dizzy world. Her muscles spasmed, leaving her drained, sweaty, and gaping like a fish out of water. When the main wave passed, she sighed blissfully, enjoying the post-sex afterglow.

"I'm... I'm feeling a lot better now," Evelyn admitted, tightening her hold on Jered, "Was that your first time?"

He nodded.

"You were quite good. Usually, guys are a nervous wreck during their first time."

"I've watched enough porn to know the basics of it," he shrugged, reveling in the warmth of her body.

She snorted, "Knowledge doesn't make you an expert. Practice is what you need to be truly good at something," and then she gave him the stink eye, "Hell, you even got me to call you daddy. That was very mean of you."

"I didn't expect you to give in so easily."

"You're such a tease..."

"You're so naughty," he rebutted, and she narrowed her eyes at him, catching his lips between hers, "Really, really naughty."

Evelyn chuckled, "I'm a bad teacher, aren't I?"

"Well, this extracurricular class has been very enlightening."

She rolled her eyes.

"I hate to ask this but... were you on the pill, because, if you haven't noticed, I came inside you," Jered asked what was pressing on his mind.

His concerns were easily brushed off, "It's fine. I have a contraceptive charm applied on me all the time."

"Didn't know something like this existed."

She grinned, feeling his cock coming back to life inside her, "Ohh... you ready for round two then?"

Jered blinked, surprised at the abrupt renewal of vigor. As a matter of fact, he felt something siphoning off of him and then flowing down to his groins. A quick look at his status screen showed that his mana pool had gone down a bit during the brief moment of reprieve after the intercourse. Apparently, his mana replenished his sex drive. It was conjecture that stemmed from the fact that mana was self-healing in nature.

He couldn't help but laugh, "Round two? We can go for a dozen more. No problemo!"

Mc's status here -> https://www.scribblehub.com/read/225394-reparanoia/chapter/356276/

62