Chapter 0: Prologue
43 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

< [ Rebirth ] >

~~<+>~~


When I was born, I immediately opened my eyes with impatience. Wishing to see the only person, I truly cared for. Without thinking for a second, that this might not be a good idea.

Nevertheless…

Strangely as it seems.

Reality is often disappointing. 

Instead of a kind and warm mother who was expecting to hold me in her arms. I saw a she-devil, with a deadly white skin and two ruby like eyes. 

She was wearing a white dress stained in blood. Her hands, which were holding me, were covered in crimson. 

Instantly after witnessing the deadly woman who birthed me. A foul smell lingering in the air attacked my nose. And for the first time, since the creation of my soul. 

I felt terribly frightened.

So afraid in fact, that I unconsciously peed myself.


“Huh??? Is this the result of my latest romantic affair?”

“Too weak, I must say. A total failure. It surely won’t survive until next month.”

“Such a shame… I was expecting something bigger and sinister. But instead, I got an awful product.”

“It really is such as shame. You could have been someone worth toying with, if only you had turned out a bit more evil.”  My mother said, as she looked at ‘little me’ suspended in the air thanks to her hands still holding me.

She seemed to be curious, yet dissatisfied in regards me.

Was my appearance as a baby not to her satisfaction?

Was I perhaps born with an ugly body or face?

Am I a failure because I couldn’t inherit some kind of distinct traits from my parents?

In that moment. When it seemed like time was stopped and the atmosphere of the room was heavy. Several thoughts ran through my brain.

I was trying to understand. Find out what was missing in me, that my mother couldn’t be satisfied about.

I kept looking at her. Engraving her charming body, long hair and devilish eyes in my mind. But no matter how much I thought about it. I could not understand what made me failure.

.

Mother continued to hold me hight in the air for a few more minutes while looking at me. Her red lips were trembling, and her mouth seemed like it was about to open.

Open up to devour me whole. Without any remorse.

But.

She didn’t.

Mother didn’t feel like putting an end to the life of a child who wouldn’t be capable of surviving until the next month. The idea of me showing potential or some sort of talent, thrilled her more.

Therefore, mother spared my miserable little life. Thinking that maybe in the future, she would see something much more interesting, from me.

“Gaa. Ba. Aa—”  I opened my lips and made a sound. Hoping to arose any sort of protective desire from her.

I tried to sound cute and adorable, so that mother would say something nice or maybe even hug me with affection.

However... no matter how I tried. I could not see any sort of smile or warmth emanating from her.

All I ever saw, was her disappointed crimson eyes, that seemed to tell a log history of her dissatisfaction towards me.

Certainly this is not normal. Mother isn’t holding me properly. Nor does she smile.

‘What sort of family may I have been reborn into.’ I thought, as my body began to get cold, as a result of me being fully naked with my small little penis still hanging in front of my mother’s eyes.


“Take him to the lowest level of the castle. Mix him with all the other newborns.”

“If he shows potential during this month, bring him back to me.”

“If he does not develop fully inside the span of one month and isn’t good enough. Put a slave marking on him and do whatever you wish with him.”


‘What~!? Dear mother! Surely you wouldn’t throw away your newborn baby, right? Right?!’  I thought as I was left astonished at her words.

This had turned out way too unexpected. Moreover, I think I might have been reincarnated in the wrong place at a ‘not so good time’.

Please spare me! Don’t throw me away mommy! I promise to become a good and talented child! Just like you want me to be! Please, don’t throw me away!

“Waaaaaaa—!!!”  I began to cry. Just like a nowborn is supposed to. But mother....

“So bothersome.”

Mother didn’t care. She retracted her hands away from me. And I began to fall. Fall on the floor and die.

I would have died instantly in that moment but I didn’t. Because in that moment, a pair of hands different from that of my mother grabbed me.


“Understood my lady. I will follow your will and cast the newborn at the lowest level of the underground dungeon of the castle.”

“Anything else, I might be of value?” The person who took me in her hands said, as she kneeled in front of mother with her head held down. Not daring to look at her lady for fear of suffering the same punishment as me.

“Leave. Make sure to dispose of the newborn. He seems so soft and delicious, that I think I may end up biting his flesh, if you don’t take him away.” Mother told to the woman who was holding me.

The woman then got up with her eyes closed, still not daring to look at my mother, and with one hand holding on one of my legs, she left the room I was just born a few minutes ago.

~~~<+>~~~


I can’t remember nothing about what followed next. I was too sleepy and cold to pay any attention to where I was brought afterwards.

The only thing I know, is this....

‘My mother doesn’t love me.’

‘She never loved me.’

‘And she will never love me.’

From the brief interaction I had with her. I have understood that I cannot comprehend mother. Nor will I ever be capable of understanding how she as a person ‘works’.

?? Day. ?? Month. ???? Year.

The day of my birth, is the day I was cast away without a single drop of tears or mercy.

My brain will always remember the scene where a bloodied woman with no affection towards her newborn, threw her son away like he was an inexpensive toy.

From that day onwards. My misery began.

>>>

To be continued...

Don’t think too much about it. This is not going to be a story about revenge or getting your parents to love you again.

This is a horror story. I will warn you ahead, there is going to be a lot of blood and gore scenes.

3